Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods (1067 Views)

See Top 5 Bad Photos WIZKID Receives From Dirty Lagos Girls On Daily Basis (PICS / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / SHOCKING!!! Man’s joystick Break During Sex, See How This Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Wikibaby: 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2017

Those 4-6 days in the month are the most painful for women yet depressing too. Though many things can help us in getting rid of menstrual pain, still it’s important that we women take proper care of our health during periods.

Besides maintaining a personal hygiene, these are the habits that you need to stop doing:

1. If you’re wearing the same pad for the whole day, it can cause infections and produce a bad odor. Change your pad in every 3-5 hours, whether you’re bleeding heavily or low.

2. You are already feeling pain, thus do not push yourselves in giving more pain. Do not do things like waxing or planning a root canal.

3. If you’re having unprotected sex during periods, there are high chances of getting infections.

4. You can harm your body and give strain to it if you do rigorous exercises during period.

5. Avoid involving yourself in depressing activities like watching distressing movies and listening to sad songs as it may affect the psychological health of any women

SOURCE: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by SirMichael1: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa oh. So my sister suffers like this. embarassed

Thank God she experiences no menstrual pain or cramps. cry
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Jodha(f): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
Every girl experiences cramps.. Its just that some are mild..some are severe..
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by demiladegold(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jodha:
Every girl experiences cramps.. Its just that some are mild..some are severe..

I don't
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
mehn iyam lucky i am not a woman oo
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Jodha(f): 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
demiladegold:

I don't

Yhu don't mean it..
I've never heard of such before... I don't think its normal ooo...

Yhu don't feel even the mildest pain?.. undecided
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Jodha(f): 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
lefulefu:
mehn iyam lucky i am not a woman oo

Now yhu don see say behind every ukwu there is rigorous pains..

So yhu gahs handle every ukwu with care and caution.. grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Jodha:

Now yhu don see say behind every ukwu there is rigorous pains..

So yhu gahs handle every ukwu with care and caution.. grin
Aghh i always handle ukwu with care...like egg wink
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by whyx06(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2017
So, what if such lady make a visit. What kind of play a man should maintain with her?
Re: 5 Bad Habits That You Must Break During Periods by demiladegold(f): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu don't mean it..
I've never heard of such before... I don't think its normal ooo...

Yhu don't feel even the mildest pain?.. undecided

Its actually very normal...

No I don't, just a slight ache in my left leg days before it comes

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Define This Please. / Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises. / My Girlfriend Is A Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.