Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ (8331 Views)

I Just Came Home And Saw Her In The Living Room Collecting Preeq / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ / I Love Him But His Preeq Is Too Biiiiiggg, Advice Me(pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Pinshure or u know the rest wink grin
hahahahaha...you want to faint on my account bah? You're something else fa grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hahahahaha...you want to faint on my account bah? You're something else fa grin
Faint bawo?all I asked for is a pinshure of ur dick.I swear I won't faint. grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Faint bawo?all I asked for is a pinshure of ur dick.I swear I won't faint. grin
you mean I shuu pose the pinshion hier bah?

But ayam chy sha grin

Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by etzseth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
wait, am not understanding,light face with black thing? is that not the work of God
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by etzseth(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
etzseth:
wait, am not understanding,light face with black thing? is that not the work of God
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you mean I shuu pose the pinshion hier bah?

But ayam chy sha grin
Dont be shy naw grin grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Dont be shy naw grin grin
OK, meet me for the other room and I'll show you what's up grin

I don't want to hear "ayam not doing again oo, you wanto kii me in?" grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
OK, meet me for the other room and I'll show you what's up grin

I don't want to hear "ayam not doing again oo, you wanto kii me in?" grin
Bruv,abeg no joke I dey.hahahahaha
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

nothing o........just wanted to see how the lady bearing such an absurd moniker looks just like i just checked ur profile to see whats makes this ego a unique one

and i must confess this ego has got some real shiii that other egos i know do not have..........

Hi i'm richard you're ego
ama male you're a female (and an extremly gorgeous ethereal one too) so can we exchange numbers and go out already grin grin

modified: since it got you laughing.......i'm guessing you are the one who liked the comment then...................not that it matters much but i just checked and saw that you just gave me my 1000th like on nl grin grin........i had 999 likes till you added yours............

So errrmmm i think i owe you one wink wink
How many likes do you have now?
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
How many likes do you have now?

2179 embarassed embarassed
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

2179 embarassed embarassed
O try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
O try.

kiss kiss kiss kiss

evaberry angry
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

evabery angry
I'm not evabérry na.Why mention her?
How are you doing it?
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
agbonkamen:
Romance landers guys won't be happy with you babe because all of them pric*k black but for me I prefer creamy colour pric*k grin
xreamy color like gonorrhorea discharge abi
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
I'm not evabérry na.Why mention her?

How are you doing it?

lol

sorry.,..,.......i'm angry at her and i saw her viewing so i mentioned her cheesy cheesy

doiing what hun? smiley
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

kiss kiss kiss kiss

evaberry angry

stop
stalking me
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2017
agbonkamen:
Romance landers guys won't be happy with you babe because all of them pric*k black but for me I prefer creamy colour pric*k grin
Edo babe spotted !! They know the colours & sizes of all d*cks to the extend they have preference.Deny it !

Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

sorry.,..,.......i'm angry at her and i saw her viewing so i mentioned her cheesy cheesy

doiing what hun? smiley
Okay,mentioning me with different handles at the same time.
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
uniqueogo:

are you advertising your prick, don't run o when they (lovers of pink cap) starts sending you pm
Precisely,Dick Chopper Association Of West African (DCAWA) ! .
They know themselves ,I won't call names .
And certainly, they are viewing these thread !
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Gtuns(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
are you a business owner, organization, religion leader etc. and you need a website?
are you worried of the high cost of creating a website? worry no more you can really get a full built standard website for free. contact me on whatsap 07032322299 and clear ur doubt
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
Evaberry:

stop

stalking me

honey i'm only repaying the favour grin

and frankly you've got a fun e-life/personality worth stalking kiss kiss

howdy do grin

(fail to reply me and watch me make you .......... angry )
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2017
TGoddess:
Okay,mentioning me with different handles at the same time.

diff browsers bae grin

would be using one now though..........this one grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

diff browsers bae grin

would be using one now though..........this one grin
No be wetin i dey talk be dat.Na anoda pesin dey use one?
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2017
TGoddess:
No be wetin i dey talk be dat.Na anoda pesin dey use one?

lol
nope
was only using two different browsers (uc browser for one and google chrome for the other) grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by agbonkamen(f): 5:47am On Sep 26, 2017
CaringDad:

Edo babe spotted !! They know the colours & sizes of all d*cks to the extend they have preference.Deny it !
na u know ooo grin grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by agbonkamen(f): 5:48am On Sep 26, 2017
funmisticqueen:
xreamy color like gonorrhorea discharge abi
grin grin
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by agbonkamen(f): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2017
CaringDad:

story for the goddess.
Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2017
agbonkamen:
story for the goddess.
You won't give in abi ?
OK let's do it these way.
Are you an Edo babe ?
(A) Yes (B) No !

Re: His Face Is Yellow But His Preeq Is Black (pic) 18+ by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2017
Very soon them go say the guy black e preeq yellow...

totowater:
cry why always me? I met a light skinned guy sometime last week and he asked me to becoming his girlfriend. Due to my love for yellow guys I quickly agreed to his proposal. When we were about getting down yesterday I was shocked to find out his preeq is as black as baba suwe's face.

What could be the reason for this? Could he be bleaching? I can't imagine that black long rod thrusting in and out of me.
Matured advice needed please. ...

Cc:lala

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Female Barber Good Die (photos) / How Long Can A Man Stay Without Making Love To A Woman? / How Come Some Guys Don't Like Saying "Good Night" After A Chat Session?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.