Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (82633 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by seye15627(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Money good o, I no go lie you. Money bags grin grin
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nossa(m): 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
My money and your money no be mate
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
e money na boy boy for where elumelu de compare elumelu with them oteldola

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
all I know is that both of them are wealthy period.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by DBPHONES93: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Come on nigga hustle harder
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by laffwitmi: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
the diff btw dem is tony is well known business man while d other is a well known scammer... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by axglide(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is no basis for comparison.

A single benchmark is that:

One owns a Bank, the other stores his money in the bank.

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Oga, who get money na hin senior abeg. Who age epp ?
Hahaha! all dis while ar tink say na E money senoir, based on the way Kc dey always do boy boy for the guy.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by EmperorLee(m): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Hahaha! all dis while ar tink say na E money senoir, based on the way Kc dey always do boy boy for the guy.

Money talks, Bull walks. Age is Bull menh
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by jhybosky(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
MovieManiac:
Nigerians sef..Why e be say everything dem go react as if these billionaires give a Bleep about them some people brain are powered by kerosene..

In other News... If You've Watched Game of Thrones and You Liked it You Should Watch This Movie You'd Also Love it. Check my Signature or Check My Profile For it In HD.. wink wink
I didn't see download link there o..
I also need download link for spiderman homecoming HD pls..
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by bonifieldstun(m): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
So? Lemme quickly go and boil buns
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
EmperorLee:

Money talks, Bull walks. Age is Bull menh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by diamondblexx(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
HUSTLE RIGHT WITH GOD ON YOUR SIDE. WE ALL MAKE IT BIG SOMEDAY. grin
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Self introduction is simply courtesy. It will be a silly assumption to think every one can know you because you rank on forbes list or an entertainer.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
As it is Tony Elumelu now, you will not see any of them telling the Southerners that the wealth is from their oil well oo..

they will be saying IGBO Amaka... but if it is Indimi, they will fill up this place trying to incite the South against the North.

Truth is, Obasanjo , with the he awarded the oil bloc OPL 2008 to Tenoil Petroleum & Oil Services owned by Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia..
Shebi na bank, everybody go say dem Cary dey large... but the have been feeding fat on our oil, as much as the North...
Yet all Ipob Miscreants keep telling the South is that, the North are the Leeches and they, our liberators.

if u wan Attack me for this truth wey I talk, be ready for whatever u get... Meh Tang akemmi mma, akpu ma afo yad esid, ibegheke.
Odenni, is Elumelu not from d delta state?
Is Delta state no longer in d south south or isn't it part of d Niger delta again?
Get small sense naa.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
dokiOloye:
Odenni, is Elumelu not from d delta state?
Is Delta state no longer in d south south or isn't it part of d Niger delta again?
Get small sense naa.

Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu

is he not an IGBO man ? I tot according to Igbos, its just Abokis that are leeching on us ? so an IGBO man from Delta state is also leeching ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:
someday E-money will introduce himself to me
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu

is he not an IGBO man ? I tot according to Igbos, its just Abokis that are leeching on us ? so an IGBO man from Delta state is also leeching ?

look at how envy is messing up Ur IQ.
So a man from an oil producing state who has investments in oil is also a leech according to Ur low IQ brain?
Envy go kill U oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
MovieManiac:
Nigerians sef..Why e be say everything dem go react as if these billionaires give a Bleep about them some people brain are powered by kerosene..

In other News... If You've Watched Game of Thrones and You Liked it You Should Watch This Movie You'd Also Love it. Check my Signature or Check My Profile For it In HD.. wink wink
Guy wetin be ur problem.naw....there is no link n no file to download...... undecided
No make me curse u oh
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Onye ekwụjọna ụbọchi ma chi ejirọ.One should not speak bad of the day till night falls.
Ka anyasi eteka, chi ga efo. However long the night, the dawn will break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by joshino(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
very good
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
So kcee senior E money?
lol it's he with d money that is d senior so e-money is kcee's elder brother

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by BigIyanga: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
As it is Tony Elumelu now, you will not see any of them telling the Southerners that the wealth is from their oil well oo..

they will be saying IGBO Amaka... but if it is Indimi, they will fill up this place trying to incite the South against the North.

Truth is, Obasanjo , with the he awarded the oil bloc OPL 2008 to Tenoil Petroleum & Oil Services owned by Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia..
Shebi na bank, everybody go say dem Cary dey large... but the have been feeding fat on our oil, as much as the North...
Yet all Ipob Miscreants keep telling the South is that, the North are the Leeches and they, our liberators.

if u wan Attack me for this truth wey I talk, be ready for whatever u get... Meh Tang akemmi mma, akpu ma afo yad esid, ibegheke.
Truth is, Tony built Standard Trust Bank and merged with UBA to become one of the top banks in Naija.
Indimi on the hand, was gifted with Naij oil and he invited foreign partners to develop, drill and sell crude oil and get paid by way of royalties.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
BigIyanga:

Truth is, Tony built Standard Trust Bank and merged with UBA to become one of the top banks in Naija.
Indimi on the hand, was gifted with Naij oil and he invited foreign partners to develop, drill and sell crude oil and get paid by way of royalties.

sum are lucky, some are blessed...some are just forked, year in, ur out
.. the True life story...
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by misspineapple(f): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
God abeg give me d kyn money wey ppl go dey argue themselves over..

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Try and re-read the drivel you typed and see if it makes sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by gozzlin: 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES93:
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

Na Dbanj dey manufacture am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / Paul Okoye Thinks He Is The Only One That Has Jacuzzi - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.