Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,138 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (82634 Views)

Adaeze Onuigbo Twerks In Pre-Birthday Video. Fans React (Photos) / Ycee Kisses Lady's Chest. Fans React (Photos) / Davido makes Fan Grope His Privates At Concert. Nigerians react (photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by owasiu: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:
someday E-money will introduce himself to me undecided

Bill gate will introduce himself to me someday.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Aeebeecee: 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
real definition of ...
CLASS n SWAG

i'll go for class any day any time
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by jhybosky(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
thanks..d contact link ain't going
I need pirates of f Caribbean too
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by proeast(m): 4:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
As it is Tony Elumelu now, you will not see any of them telling the Southerners that the wealth is from their oil well oo..

they will be saying IGBO Amaka... but if it is Indimi, they will fill up this place trying to incite the South against the North.

Truth is, Obasanjo , with the he awarded the oil bloc OPL 2008 to Tenoil Petroleum & Oil Services owned by Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia..
Shebi na bank, everybody go say dem Cary dey large... but the have been feeding fat on our oil, as much as the North...
Yet all Ipob Miscreants keep telling the South is that, the North are the Leeches and they, our liberators.

if u wan Attack me for this truth wey I talk, be ready for whatever u get... Meh Tang akemmi mma, akpu ma afo yad esid, ibegheke.
Where did you keep your brain? This A.Bo.Ki that keeps claiming to be from Akwa Ibom, so you dont know that both Tony Elumelu & Jim Ovia you mentioned are both Igbos from Delta state in the same South South!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by proeast(m): 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Anthony Onyemaechi Elumelu

is he not an IGBO man ? I tot according to Igbos, its just Abokis that are leeching on us ? so an IGBO man from Delta state is also leeching ?

A.b.oki, is Delta state no longer oil producing state? Is Delta state no longer in Niger Delta/south South? Is your head empty or what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Where did he got his money?
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
A.b.oki, is Delta state no longer oil producing state? Is Delta state no longer in Niger Delta/south South? Is your head empty or what?

Elumelu is from Delta IGBO... are u people not the ones dat say dat all Igbos are BIAFRAN ?shebi u people always love to make it look like its only the Abokis dat are leeching on d oil ?
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by toffyz(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Tony Elumelu is richer than him...#chapterclosed
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
nice one.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Ozoneman: 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
As it is Tony Elumelu now, you will not see any of them telling the Southerners that the wealth is from their oil well oo..

they will be saying IGBO Amaka... but if it is Indimi, they will fill up this place trying to incite the South against the North.

Truth is, Obasanjo , with the he awarded the oil bloc OPL 2008 to Tenoil Petroleum & Oil Services owned by Tony Elumelu and Jim Ovia..
Shebi na bank, everybody go say dem Cary dey large... but the have been feeding fat on our oil, as much as the North...
Yet all Ipob Miscreants keep telling the South is that, the North are the Leeches and they, our liberators.

if u wan Attack me for this truth wey I talk, be ready for whatever u get... Meh Tang akemmi mma, akpu ma afo yad esid, ibegheke.

The only time a sane person is allowed to spew this kinda shit is in d gent and thru his @$$hole.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
they are great men from the East.... Both of them combine together are richer than entire Osun state.... true or false like for true and share for false... let the comparison begins grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by prodigy24: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I actually know you are not making sense, but let ask, how igbo people do you think that have oil well in Niger delta. By the way, tony elumelu and Jim ovia are all from Anioma in delta state. I know they are not real deltans to you, but tell me the names of the oil well owner you from igbo land....

2 Likes

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by proeast(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Elumelu is from Delta IGBO... are u people not the ones dat say dat all Igbos are BIAFRAN ?shebi u people always love to make it look like its only the Abokis dat are leeching on d oil ?
Still no sense! Of course, all Igbos, including those in the SE,SS and Middle belt are united in our struggle for Biafra. All Igbos, stretching from Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Rivers, Delta, Enugu, Benue, Edo etc are in this together. Yes, Tony Elumelu has the right to own as many oil blocks as he can because the oil belong to us in the first place! What right has a man in desert Borno state to own oil well in far away Niger delta? Don't I have the right to pluck fruits in my compound? The likes of Danjumas, Meribes etc are parasites who used the barrel of the gun to usurp our resources forcefully.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ozoneman:

The only time a sane person is allowed to spew this kinda shit is in d gent and thru his @$$hole.

hahahahahaha
I was having a boring day... I decided I could spice it up... lols.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
prodigy24:

I actually know you are not making sense, but let ask, how igbo people do you think that have oil well in Niger delta. By the way, tony elumelu and Jim ovia are all from Anioma in delta state. I know they are not real deltans to you, but tell me the names of the oil well owner you from igbo land....

I had a very boring day, its always fun to spook up some Ipob Miscreants, and they are always ready to bite the hook.
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
Still no sense! Of course, all Igbos, including those in the SE,SS and Middle belt are united in our struggle for Biafra. All Igbos, stretching from Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi, Abia, Rivers, Delta, Enugu, Benue, Edo etc are in this together. Yes, Tony Elumelu has the right to own as many oil blocks as he can because the oil belong to us in the first place! What right has a man in desert Borno state to own oil well in far away Niger delta? Don't I have the right to pluck fruits in my compound? The likes of Danjumas, Meribes etc are parasites who used the barrel of the gun to usurp our resources forcefully.

Andy Uba nkor ?
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:

Soglas Nigeria Limited

oil well OPL 226 1991

owned by Oscar P. Udoji, P.E Udoji, E.E. Nwosu, with J.O. Udoji as Chairman
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:

NorthEast Petroleum
Oil block -- OPL 215, 840 &902 1991

owned by=== Kommer Complex Limited, Nwokema Ngozi Mbu, Abubakar Jubril
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Atlas Petroleum Int. Nig Ltd

Oil Block== OPL 109 1996

owned by === Umaru Ndanusa, Ikechukwu Joseph, Mohammadu Murtala with Arthur Eze as Chairman
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP how did u mix up the tags? We all know that Tony is the businessman and Emoney is an internet fraud kingpin
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:

women nko? abi u no go de charge ur phone ni?
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by talk2emma: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
All Igbo's ........na God
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by dckng16(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Elumelu is in his 50s born in 1963 while E-money is in his 30s born in 1981, so there is a huge gap. (20 years gap)

Elemelu wasnt as rich as E-money when he was in his 30s.

If E-money continues to upgrade his business and wealth accumulation,

In next 10-15 years, E money might be far ahead of Elumelu
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

May God bless u for knowing the truth and keeping to the truth plus saying bro. In Nigeria, there's only 1 religion and political party, which the money religion and money Party
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
deebsman1:

May God bless u for knowing the truth and keeping to the truth plus saying bro. In Nigeria, there's only 1 religion and political party, which the money religion and money Party

finally someone seeing from my prism...
my broda, for church = na Money Nigerians dey worship.
for politics= na Money Nigerians dey worship..
a young boy will be made village head, by elders becos he has enough money to buy them all.

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

let me ask you one question
assuming NIGERIA is to divide and you are asked to choose
will you follow Nigeria or Biafra

1 Like

Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by deebsman1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

finally someone seeing from my prism...
my broda, for church = na Money Nigerians dey worship.
for politics= na Money Nigerians dey worship..
a young boy will be made village head, by elders becos he has enough money to buy them all.

That's why the masses needs unite, be you youth or old, in as far as u belong to the 'masses' u need know who your common enemies are
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
uniqueogo:

let me ask you one question
assuming NIGERIA is to divide and you are asked to choose
will you follow Nigeria or Biafra

Seee no region in Nigeria wants to be linked with the East, with Biafra...
If Nigeria is to break, it will break, and the Niger Delta will go its say... or Akwa-Cross will form a coalition and go away..

if it comes to just 2 choice... We will choose Nigeria over Biafra... Igbos have too much wahala.

You people were the ones protesting for Corrupt individuals, Saraki, Dasuki etc.
Evans after terrorizing lives, was caught, Igbos were shamelessly campaigning for his release online with #FreeEvans
Pope apoints a bishop, and Igbos will not accept him, because he is an IGBO man from anoda side..
it's that mentality that is not allowing Igbos accept PMB.. it's that mentality that won't allow Igbos accept anyone from the Minority to rule them.

the number of people caught trafficking drug is 99.99% Igbos, but non of ur groups has come out to decry the sorry trend...

WHO ON EARTH WILL WANT TO TIE HIS DESTINY, AND THE DESTINY OF HIS CHILDREN TO SUCH A mostly MORALLY BEREFT set of people ?

if you were me, would ulov to bind urself into such a union ? will you ?
Re: E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) by HyconMojo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dotwillis1:
You just introduced yourself indirectly to e- money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) / Toyin Lawani Makes Son Hawk Fruit In Traffic To Mark 6th Birthday / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.