Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Germany Will Support A United Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Germany Will Support A United Nigeria (1094 Views)

Charles Idahosa: I Will Support A Northern President After Buhari's Tenure / Allen Onyema: A United Nigeria Will Be Greater Than Europe / "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by nativeSON12345: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
The German Ambassador to Nigeria, Mr Bernhard Schlagheck, says his country will support a more united and prosperous Nigeria devoid of wrangling and urged the people to respect the constitution.

Schlagheck spoke during an interactive session with the leadership of the Enugu State Chapter of Ohaneze Ndigbo, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, in Enugu on Monday.

The ambassador also said that the Federal Republic of Germany had confidence in Nigeria’s ability to deal decently with the call for the restructuring of the country for a more equitable nation.

He, therefore, advised all stakeholders to respect the constitution and territorial integrity of the country.

“We are very much interested in seeing a decent constitutional process and plead with all stakeholders to respect the Nigerian Constitution and territorial integrity.

“I am quite confident that the Nigerian people and their representatives in the parliament will take appropriate steps to make the restructuring process successful for the people of Nigeria.

“Let all stakeholders abide by the constitution and bring in what they have to say in the discussion process and make Nigeria better, prosperous and more successful.”

Schlagheck said that his country was concerned about the effects of the agitations in parts of the country on future elections.

Responding, Chief Chiedozie Ogbonnia, the President of the state chapter of Ohaneze Ndigbo, said that the agitations from the South-East arose out of the feeling of marginalisation.

Ogbonnia said that the main purpose for the agitation was to secure a better condition for the people of the area in a united Nigeria.

He said that the clamour for the restructuring of the country had become a national discourse and imperative to give all sections of the country equal sense of belonging.

According to him, it is the hope of all Nigerians that all issues relating to the restructuring of the country are sorted out before the 2019 general elections.

Ogbonnia said that the zone was working with other regions of the country to ensure a process that would keep intact the unity of the country.

He said that the current administration at the Federal level was a product of the yearnings for change by Nigerians, adding that much needed to be done to keep the people together.

“The type of federation we run in Nigeria is not like others elsewhere in the world. We have to do away with the feelings of injustice in the country,” Ogbonnia said. (NAN)

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/germany-supports-one-nigeria/

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by nativeSON12345: 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
Keep dreaming
no, it is you that needs to wake up
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:
NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAM

You are a patriot

God bless you plenty
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:

You need to wake up man

Its noon already
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Joel3(m): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
the only thing that can tame down succession is restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
BAD NEWS FOR THE IPORK YUUT shocked One Nigeria or you port to Sahara desert.
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nnmadi Kanu is really doing wonders. Who knew there were UK and German ambassadors to the animal kingdom (according to Aisha Buhari) before the renewed Biafran agitation came to fore? cheesy cheesy

The world is now fully aware. Biafra must come.

As for these hungry "we support Nigeria" comments from the commissioners,we know they're are mere ambassadors who are speaking to the pleasure of their hosts, Nigeria.

When the chips are down, we'll know whether Trump a Jewish man, Putin whose hatred for Islamic extremists knows no bounds, and Isreal will help Jihadist Northerners to throw bombs at Christian/Jewish Biafra. cheesy

And oh, Trump hasn't sold you those fighter jets you begged for and announced on television. Even Russia refused. China the same. But wait, where's that $7466billion dollars China agreed to give Dullard again? I swear these "one Neajeriya folks" just comedians. grin

The sun is rising. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by LoveDecay(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
immediately the US said it. Then the UK said it, Then the French said it, Then the Germans said it.

We know the Russians agree, see ukraine
We know the Chinese agree, see taiwan

Who else is left ...

Biafrans .. nobody is going to feed you with foreign aid, nobody will give you refugee visa's and nobody will go to the UN to discuss your matter.

You know why ... because they know what "really happened in the civil war".
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
main purpose for the agitation was to secure a better condition for the people of the area in a united Nigeria.
-Ogbonnia, president, Enugu state chapter, Ohaneze Ndigbo.

Some of us have always suspected that the entire biafra agitation is a ploy aimed at blackmailing other parts of Nigeria to make some political and economic concessions to the south east. They really don't want to leave Nigeria, they just want more political and economic advantage than they currently enjoy.
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Eastfield1: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Trash.
Germany has the largest number of IPOB with a well registered embassy just like in spain

2 Likes

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by macluvph1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nothing will stop the restoration of Biafra. Read my lips i said "NOTHING CAN STOP BIAFRA"

God always have the final say, because on the day of this consent for this external referendum to be granted to Biafrans in the UN the impossible can be possible.

Children of the land of the rising sun remain resolute because we are almost there.

God bless Biafra.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu
God bless IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
BAD NEWS FOR THE IPORK YUUT shocked One Nigeria or you port to Sahara desert.
The "ipork" youth you hate so much now want to stay away from you, yet you are begging for unity. Are you not a homosexual or parasite or even both? cheesy

Viva Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Biafman: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kaiii! madam fresident michel. Zis green field i am zeeing here will be gwood for grazing cattle kwo.
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by EFGH: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
K
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
Ekiseme:
sarrki:

You are a patriot

God bless you plenty
[/s]
I wonder if you're programed to post anything else apart from "ipob miscreants", "I'm a patriot", "you're a patroit"?

Tufiakwa. Even Symbian phone dey get update nau cheesy

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
We all know the purpose of the West,the current status quo favors them,a united and Nigeria that is not working is good news to them than a divided Nigeria with all the Nationalities working.It is pathetic that they are using the Hausa fulani to continue there neo-colonialism.

There clamour for one Nigeria is not as if they so much love Nigeria,but their quest to explore her natural resources through the multi national companies.

The west did not clamor for a united Libya because Gaddafi was standing in their way,the supported the Katanga secessionist group in Congo because Patrice Lumumba was standing in their way.

Germany should not tell us what to do because in their country Bavaria,East fresaria,Lusatia,Meckenburg Vorpomen all want to secede,they should face their problem,you do not tell a paople how to live or whom to live with,self determination is a fundamental human right.
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
I wonder if you're programed to post anything else apart from "ipob miscreants", "I'm a patriot", "you're a patroit"?

Tufiakwa. Even Symbian phone dey get update nau cheesy
ina eme nkwugheri
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:
ina eme nkwugheri
Otu nnegi cheesy

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Otu nnegi cheesy
ọ dịka inwerọzi nne?
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:
ọ dịka inwerọzi nne?
I repeat, otu mma gi cheesy

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Ekiseme(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:

I repeat, otu mma gi cheesy
onuku
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
[s]
Khodorkovsky:
No need for Germany to support us , it either Biafra or death
Arab league to grant Biafra independence
[/s]
All this wasted energy could be channelled into seeking remedy for Tinubu's rotten teeth. I'm sure there are millions of other men like Tinubu in Obomoland. cheesy

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:
onuku
Ikpu nnegu wink

Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Khodorkovsky(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:

All this wasted energy could be channelled into seeking remedy for Tinubu's rotten teeth. I'm sure there are millions of other men like Tinubu in Obomoland. cheesy

So any IBO man against Biafra is an afonja to you guys? grin grin
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

So any IBO man against Biafra is an afonja to you guys? grin grin
The only OBO I know is Davido. Your tribal marks must be paining you again, Omenka. cheesy
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by madridguy(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who is holding your leg?

iLoveConductor:

The "ipork" youth you hate so much now want to stay away from you, yet you are begging for unity. Are you not a homosexual or parasite or even both? cheesy

Viva Biafra.
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by iLoveConductor: 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
madridguy:
Who is holding your leg?

Otu nnegi is holding me cheesy
Re: Germany Will Support A United Nigeria by Khodorkovsky(m): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
iLoveConductor:

The only OBO I know is Davido. Your tribal marks must be paining you again, Omenka. cheesy

Lmao , am not omenka , am an Igbo dude but against ipob , they have made Igbo's laughing stock .. grin grin check all my past post na[center][/center] I don't support afonjas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Captured Boko Haram Flag / Brief History Of Igbo People / How Goodluck Jonathan Spent N1.4bn On Prayer – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.