Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81300 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Zucchi(m): 1:06am On Jun 26, 2018
skitkid2:

This one is going for 1.5m.
Contact me on 08138046017 if you're interested.
1.5 is much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
I want to put my car on Uber though I have driven before but I want to put my car I need a driver who is registered in Uber u can call or wassap.me.on 08060278222 tks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Am in Abuja
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2018
Goodmorning to everyone in the house. Pls, am trying to register on Uber/Taxify soonest but I would like to know from all/any esteemed individual what the prospect of getting a partner is like in Abuja. How soon can someone get a partner to drive his/her vehicle and what the business is like in Abuja. How much is meant to be negotiated as delivery on a weekly basis and how much one tends to make weekly as well. Driving is a passion which am passionate about and I intend to use my skills to earn a living. Any information would be valuable and appreciated. Thank u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwaohafia1: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2018
I don't know why Uber have refused to come to Port Harcourt after 2 years they planned doing so.

Who has the contact of their country manager or any other high ranking person?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alphafeezay(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2018
Will definately be on UBER soon.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by somez(m): 7:35am On Aug 07, 2018
Greetings everyone. Abeg, who thinks I can get a good car for uber at the cost of 650k. Looking at getting a Peugeot 307 but not sure if it's allowed on uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 377: 7:52am On Aug 07, 2018
please I want to verify something if after inspecting ur car and it is certified can Uber reject it during uploading of documents.
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by airsaylongcon: 7:56am On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
I don't know why Uber have refused to come to Port Harcourt after 2 years they planned doing so.

Who has the contact of their country manager or any other high ranking person?

PH is too gangster. Isn't it the same PH that Jumia logistics staff were killed?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mylesJ: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2018
stevolinkon40:

What Car can I get with 1.5million and is allowed on uber?
2005 corolla Le ..and I have one for sale .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mylesJ: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2018
somez:
Greetings everyone. Abeg, who thinks I can get a good car for uber at the cost of 650k. Looking at getting a Peugeot 307 but not sure if it's allowed on uber.

I have a sharp 307 for 700k .. Call me 07031037260
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by henrixx(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2018
mylesJ:

is it allowed on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dclone: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2018
Hello pls wld love more information about it..08138031124
Yesbody:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dclone: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Morning guys, pls what is the possible maximum a driver can deliver per week, he maintains nd services the car also.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mylesJ: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2018
somez:

I have a sharp 307 for 700k .. Call me
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by somez(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2018
I'll revert
mylesJ:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
Am a recently registered and activated Uber driver resident at Asokoro, Abuja looking for a partner. Am a well-mannered, educated and experienced driver looking forward to build and acquire more Uber experience with a likewise, business oriented partner according to agreed terms and conditions. Any referral would be appreciated, and if you are partner looking for a driver please do contact me at my signature. It will be a partnership neither of us would regret, a win-win situation/approach for both parties. Assurance guaranteed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Neldrizzy(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2018
phlopholly:

OK, great. We will wait for people to join in the discussion and help.
I know on can make around 30k per week though
God!!! This is some people monthly salary..

Mehn I love this
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by IBreakRules: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2018
Naturelle05:
are you driving your self,cos everyone I talk to I get discouraged because I won't drive myself,how can one benefit from this if are buying and giving to someone to drive

Bros I'm a driver seriously looking for a partner.. If you don't mind
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2018
deawesomest:
hi @phlopholly. just got an offer for a 2005 corolla. The owner is asking for 35k. What is your take on this?
Please hint me if can get this offer in Lagos I need such ...pls mail me johnsmartinyang@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by tayo4ng(m): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2018
How do i join the uber thing, i have highland 2003 model in Abuja here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by genesis4club: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2018
phlopholly:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Abuja, kindly share your experience here:

-Considering the low uber fares in Abuja and frequent short trips, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Abuja with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I just joined the Uber business and I am looking a very profitable sojourn.
Your inputs are highly welcome
my challenges in starting up uber is Abuja road networks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by genesis4club: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2018
IBreakRules:

Bros I'm a driver seriously looking for a partner.. If you don't mind
what's the best brand for uber and what year, also what will be my returns every month
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by real9japromos: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2018
Good day everybody.
Do you need to know half of abuja before going into uber?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jacobs91(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
real9japromos:
Good day everybody.
Do you need to know half of abuja before going into uber?

No, Google maps is available to guide you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
skitkid2:

This one is going for 1.5m.
Contact me on 08138046017 if you're interested.

EOD 1.5M....OGA FEAR GOD NAH ....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nwaohafia1: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
airsaylongcon:

PH is too gangster. Isn't it the same PH that Jumia logistics staff were killed?

Wike is gradually fixing it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by zomoears(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
funso77:
Am a recently registered and activated Uber driver resident at Asokoro, Abuja looking for a partner. Am a well-mannered, educated and experienced driver looking forward to build and acquire more Uber experience with a likewise, business oriented partner according to agreed terms and conditions. Any referral would be appreciated, and if you are partner looking for a driver please do contact me at my signature. It will be a partnership neither of us would regret, a win-win situation/approach for both parties. Assurance guaranteed.

Sent you an email. Respond lets connect.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
genesis4club:
my challenges in starting up uber is Abuja road networks

please shed more light on this problem, i do not understand what you wrote
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by zomoears(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is Toyota Matrix 2005 acceptable to Uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hello everyone, i apologise for my long absense. been on a lot lately. im back on the road, although not on full time.
Lets keep the experience and stories coming in
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
zomoears:
Is Toyota Matrix 2005 acceptable to Uber?

It is acceptable for uber and taxify

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.