Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81384 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by drizzle25(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
@ mcdebola
We know Lagos has a bigger market than Abuja and Lagos riders are more financially buoyant than abuja riders.

But I was expecting more inputs from the uber drivers in abuja.

@ pezok u mean active watsap or Instagram.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by drizzle25(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
@ mc debola.

We can't compare Lagos and abuja . But 1,000 pages to 7 pages! embarassed. Haba. What kind of dormancy is that.

Abuja uber drivers . please come out and share your experiences. You don't have to tell us about your earnings.

But @ least give inputs so that people can be guided accordingly before investing.

I believe I am speaking the minds of a lot of abuja folks interested in this e hailing gig.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by kreezBreezy: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
mcadebola:
What kind of car?
How much weekly rental?

These are the kinds of information that should be readily made available when advertising a car sir.
Good luck

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 1:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Abuja roads is profitable for drivers that are willing to really put an effort to work... But try as a driver to agree with your partner on your weekly remittance... Cos 30k per week is achievable but drivers won't have a take hom
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Abuja Driver sir.

30k is achievable but not comfortable

kreezBreezy:

Thanks for the info bro,

The car is a 2009 Pontiac Vibe and it's fuel consumption is low with a very chilling AC.
The rental is 30k weekly.
Interested partners can reach me on 08069836540.

@mcadebola btw, are u an uber driver or partner?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2018
For Drivers and Partners in Abuja that want to join a Whatsapp Group of fellow partners and drivers.

You can send me a message on whatsapp 08055057551 so i can add you to one

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
funso77:
Am a recently registered and activated Uber driver resident at Asokoro, Abuja looking for a partner. Am a well-mannered, educated, seasoned and experienced driver looking forward to build and acquire more Uber experience with a likewise, business oriented partner according to agreed terms and conditions. Any referral would be appreciated, and if you are partner looking for a driver please do contact me at my signature. It will be a partnership neither of us would regret, a win-win situation/approach for both parties. Assurance guaranteed.

I use this medium to reach out to everyone who has contacted me via this forum, am indeed very grateful and appreciate ur time for doing so.

Regretfully, I still haven't gotten a vehicle yet for this wonderful and lucrative business though many different offers has come from people with interest. One significant criteria of this business as a driver is a 'Guarantor', and it moves me to tears to experience this setback up till now owing to this requirement. No matter the amount of grammar I speak, how well mannered I could be and all, it will get me no where because sincerely I know how insane it will be to leave an investment worth N1.5M and above in the hands of a stranger without any form of guarantee or collateral.

But my proposition still go out thus, am willing to sign any undertaken towards repairing any vehicle of any potential partner in the event of any major breakdown or negligence on my part leading to any severe damage of d vehicle. Am not at d liberty of getting a guarantor but his I offer in order for me to work. Pls help a brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
taxiappguy:
Hello everyone,
Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what you can do with on-demand services.

Automate your processes, modernize your customer's experiences.
We can help you build mobile apps to fit your business or you can choose from one of our ready made solutions.
Here are examples of a few industries we serve

Laundry Services; Be the Giant of the Laundry business. Get an app that your customers can easily download and request for their laundry to be picked up or returned.

Car Wash; Develop a mobile car wash where your clients can request for their vehicles to be washed, the app uses GPS to auto-locate customer.

Home Services; If you would like to build an app for home services such as cleaners, cooks, helps etc. So that your customers can request for such services through your app all auto located with GPS.

Healthcare; Get doctors and nurses on the go, let people who need home service for doctors, nurses or pharmacies use your app to request such services.

Our solution is a marketplace app where you can choose to aggregate vendors or a storefront where you can sell your products and then handle deliveries. All in one beautiful intergrated app.

Ordinarily, to build such a platform from scratch would cost you up to $100,000.
Our solution costs a fraction of that amount and is so much more scalable and flexible.

We also do;
-Product development
-Customer and vendor acquisition programs
-Ad campaigns
-Social media campaigns
And much more

We can build an app and a platform for you anywhere in Nigeria

Talk to us today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by wunmite06(m): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone , i'm a well experience taxify driver currently living in Bwari, Abuja. I am looking for a partner in abuja. Here's is my phone number if anybody wants to reach out 0807 343 5722.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Yesbody:

Sterling Bank Uber offer

Sterling Bank provides a special auto financing facility to existing and profiled drivers on the Uber platform to purchase vehicles at an interest rate of 24% per annum. They require 0% down payment, 0% fees and a maximum tenor of 36 months.

If you are approved for this, you will also be required to set aside N25,000 minimum on a monthly basis into a Sterling Recurring Deposit Account (SRDA). This is your saved money, and also something for Sterling bank to fall back on should you fail to make payments

Accepted Vehicles

The approved brand of vehicles has to be a brand new Hyundai i10 vehicle or a fairly used imported Toyota / Honda vehicle 10 years old or less with a maximum cost of N2, 500,000.00. Apart from the supply of the vehicles, the vendors should also provide mechanical after sales support.

Qualifying Criteria

Earnings greater than N1,200,000 in preceding 3 months
Rating higher than 4.50
Current Account with Sterling Bank
Proforma Invoice from approved vendor
Executed Loan application form
Irrevocable letter of undertaking to domicile daily proceeds with Sterling Bank
Valid means of ID of customer

Are the still doing this?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProGSM(m): 11:54pm On Nov 19, 2018
Are they still doing this?

Yesbody:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mynaija123(m): 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please can I use a 2006 or 2007 corrola for Uber in Abuja?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by reezee: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2018
yes,ofcourse
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by curiousdh: 12:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by eemjay17(m): 12:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Hello house. I am in need of a car for rentage to be deployed on taxify . I am staying in Garki Abuja and can be contacted on 08038826960.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gluck4cars: 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
phlopholly:
Hello everyone, i apologise for my long absense. been on a lot lately. im back on the road, although not on full time.
Lets keep the experience and stories coming in
Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your Leave.
Nice thread you stated hope it is kept alive.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by dan47: 3:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Would a clean Peugeot 307 wagon qualify for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gluck4cars: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
dan47:
Would a clean Peugeot 307 wagon qualify for uber?
If it is year 2005 or recent , then it qualifies.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by contactmusa(m): 2:42am On Dec 19, 2018
Hi phlopholly, can I we talk one on one about the profitablity of the uber business if you dont mind. I m considering venturing into it but need to know a lot before jumping in. Awaiting your prompt response. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by sddiamond: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
Bro, I will like to join uber, I need someone to guild me through pls. Pls drop ur number or email cos is not in your profile or biko whatsapp me on 08153144725. Thank you

safex:
I started driving about 2 weeks ago. Being part-time, I make an average of N7k (gross) between 6pm-12midnight.

- Good sides:
- getting to meet nice & generous people that appreciate and encourage you
- knowing diverse places in Abuja,
- Bad sides:
- meeting sadists who would just spoil your day (no matter your effort to satisfy them)
- carrying prostitutes who are almost naked (esp in the night)
- Ugly sides:
- when you have to drive as far as 8km to pick a rider that will eventually pay N500
- carrying riders and pals which forces you to increase A/C and in turn consume more fuel
- driving to pick up a passenger in an area with bad road (Lokogoma, Efab Estate, Dawaki etc)

Offline trips often compensate for less profitable days but it must be done with COMMON SENSE.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
contactmusa:
Hi phlopholly, can I we talk one on one about the profitablity of the uber business if you dont mind. I m considering venturing into it but need to know a lot before jumping in. Awaiting your prompt response. Thanks
Driving is still profitable. You can call me during the day. Contact in profile
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tywohakym: 6:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Very nice one... hoping to start soon
sddiamond:
Bro, I will like to join uber, I need someone to guild me through pls. Pls drop ur number or email cos is not in your profile or biko whatsapp me on 08153144725. Thank you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obidikejr(m): 3:24am On Jan 10, 2019
deawesomest:

Thanks mahn. Feel free to email me to ask any questions. I'll answer as fast as I can.

Be good bro.
Can I still mail you?
Who takes charge of vehicle repair and fueling, partner or driver?
And someone was telling me that the care is on lease hold, after 2 yrs the partner will leave the car for the driver free of charge true?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by chicfarmer: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2019
Please I need a vehicle for taxify purpose in Abuja but will prefer hire purchase arrangements.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by abilityC: 8:22am On Jan 21, 2019
Right now uber is just taking drivers for granted low pay and total disregard especially for abuja drivers, look at the hellish attack going on at abuja airport
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2019
This January, rider requests are scarce. Think twice before you go and carry another man's wahala for 30k/wk. The way forward is 25k or less weekly. Don't be desperate. God bless your hustle and mine too!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamjames2222: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
please i need a car for Taxify/Uber in Abuja. here is my line
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamjames2222: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
futuredangote:
This January, rider requests are scarce. Think twice before you go and carry another man's wahala for 30k/wk. The way forward is 25k or less weekly. Don't be desperate. God bless your hustle and mine too!

Thanks bro for the advice. I've been looking for a car desperately dis January, and I wouldn't have cared any amount. but with this your advice I'll be careful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by chicfarmer: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Please contact me if you are willing to give out your car on hire purchase in Abuja for Taxify/ Uber purpose- 08180331178.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Good day Abuja Uber/TaxifyDriver, Transcorp Hilton hotel is charging money for over time parking. You can park around if waiting for requests and not inside the hotel.

Again, which area has high request rate now in Abuja. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Derayo01: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2019
I am a pilot actively on uber, currently looking for a car to drive... you can reach me on... olatundeidowu34@gmail.com or 09071447776.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by drceejay(m): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2019
Glad to come across these thread
Pls I really need a partner for uber/Taxify hustle.
i can be reached on 07036874269.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.