Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here (81409 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / Earn Up To N150K A Week As An Uber Partner In Abuja / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by phlopholly: 1:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
I meet a lot of drivers who say they are only on one platform (taxify) and i wonder why it is so. There is a need to understand this business optimally. The e-hailing market is mainly divided between taxify and uber in terms of rider share. So if you are driving on only one of the platforms, you are invariably shortchanging yourself becasue you are only available to service about 50% of the market.This means you will be making less at the end of the day due to a high waiting time for a new request.
I understand most people have a problem passing the uber test, that is why they prefer to remain on only taxify. You can reach me by sending a text to my number if you have this problem.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
@zomoears

Thanks for reaching out Sir just got ur email and I replied. I left my contacts as well. Hope to hear from u soonest Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by zomoears(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
phlopholly:

It is acceptable for uber and taxify

Thanks for the feedback.

How do i get my car registered? What are the requirements?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
@zomoears

A trip to Uber office at 29 Mambilla Street, Aso Drive, Abuja would be more ideal for you to get all the info u need. The staff are very welcoming and professional and they will attend to you appropriately.

I don't know that of Taxify but am sure it's just some few modifications to that of Uber.

Pls did u get my last email
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by IBreakRules: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
genesis4club:
what's the best brand for uber and what year, also what will be my returns every month

Well a Toyota Camry or Corolla 2006 or newer is cool for the biz.
Returns of about a 100k monthly sir.
You could drop your number so we can discuss more on this or perhaps we hook up if you live in Abuja.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Hello everyone,
The long awaited update to the Guide to Uber 2.03 is finally out.
Its titled Guide to Rideshare 3: Taxify and Uber.
And just as the name suggests, I have finally included a guide treating Taxify.

The latest version of my guide now has 3 parts:
-Book 1 Guide to Uber for Car owners
-Book 2 Guide to Uber for Drivers
-Book 3 Guide to Taxify

The 3 guides contain all you need to know about registering and making money with rideshare in Nigeria. The book also contains tips for earning extra income whether as a car owner or as a driver on Taxify and Uber.
All the knowledge I have on ride sharing is compressed into these 2 books.

The book gives its buyers great deals on insurance. If you purchase the book, and subsequently purchase insurance through us; we will send you a cash-back bonus directly into your bank account.

We offer cash back for purchasing insurance through us from these companies.
-AXA Mansard
-Cornerstone
-Lead way
How it works
-Call your preferred insurance company amongst the 3 listed and get a quote.
- Then call us and get a quote
- Compare quotes
-If you like our deal, we can help you get our better rate from the insurance company of your choice.
Simple as ABC!

The book also comes with additional documents you may need. The documents include:
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire Purchase Agreement template
-Guarantor form
We can edit these to suit your need.

I have also included my referral code for partners in Lagos. This code is only for car owners who want to register on Uber in Lagos.
When you use this code, you are automatically entitled to a cash bonus from Uber after your vehicle takes its first 50 trips.
Apart from the bonus that Uber gives you, I'm also offering a 5000 Naira cash bonus after 50 trips for everyone that signs up with the link.

Best of all, the book comes at a much better price. So you don't have to break the bank to purchase it.

How to get the book?
Simple, just click on our whatsapp number here to chat with us 08186473185
Once you successfully place your order, we will send your book to you by Whatsapp and/or email. Depending on your preference. The whole process is super-easy and takes less than 3 minutes.

If you have previously bought any of the previous versions of the book, you don't have to purchase it again!
As usual, I am pushing the update to your email absolutely free of charge.
All you have to do is check your inbox in the morning. It's sure to be sitting there.

Cheers,
Taxi App Guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by propaco: 6:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Question for Discussion:

Looking at the continual promo of Taxify on making 120k per week, in your own opinion and as a Partner/Driver, do you think it's possible to earn 120,000 in one week on both

Join us on this discussion at http:///prouberandtaxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Foxycute(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Is Toyota camry 2000 model accepted in Uber and taxify.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 1:21am On Aug 09, 2018
Am a recently registered and activated Uber driver resident at Asokoro, Abuja looking for a partner. Am a well-mannered, educated, seasoned and experienced driver looking forward to build and acquire more Uber experience with a likewise, business oriented partner according to agreed terms and conditions. Any referral would be appreciated, and if you are partner looking for a driver please do contact me at my signature. It will be a partnership neither of us would regret, a win-win situation/approach for both parties. Assurance guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

Pls is there a driver-partner, partner - driver matchmaking, resolve issues and sharing Whatsapp or Telegram group, Abuja based only, one can join
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
It is no more a secret that Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what people, generally can do with on-demand services.
Do you want to build a delivery platform like instacart
Or a Rideshare platform like Uber
Are you a restaurant or a laundromat who wants to offer delivery as part of your services?
We can help you build your own platform
Talk to us today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by reezee: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2018
Hello, i'm new on this platform. And i'm a driver currently
In search or a partner in abuja. Here's is my phone number if anybody wants to reach out 08076871798
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone,
It is no more a secret that Uber and Taxify are huge successes in the on-demand ridesharing economy.
Their success stories have prompted an interest in what people, generally can do with on-demand services.
Do you want to build a delivery platform like instacart
Or a Rideshare platform like Uber
Are you a restaurant or a laundromat who wants to offer delivery as part of your services?
We can help you build your own platform

We can help with
Product development
Customer and vendor acquisition programs
Ad campaigns
Social media campaigns
And much more

Talk to us today.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by eddybells: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Please house can I use my 2004 Peugeot 206 for Uber, will it be accepted?
I will be getting a certified uber driver for it if my car is accepted.... hope to here from you guys.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:18am On Sep 05, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mac05(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hello everyone

If you need a reliable, honest and trustworthy driver for Uber/ Taxify call or WhatsApp 08185075162

The driver have already been approved by Uber so no delays in hitting the road and making money.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by 3RNEST(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
Foxycute:
Is Toyota camry 2000 model accepted in Uber and taxify.
I don't think so, all my time as a rider I havent come across such model of car for this business, more of Toyota Corolla..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by drizzle25(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2018
1. I am surprised at the Abuja uber drivers thread. What is really wrong? 7 pages of a topic for over a year!

2. Looking at the Lagos thread wit
h over 1,000 pages. One will begin to wonder if we have uber drivers in abuja.

3. Please come out and make this thread a lively one. Haba!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phat7o(m): 6:47am On Sep 12, 2018
drizzle25:
1. I am surprised at the Abuja uber drivers thread. What is really wrong? 7 pages of a topic for over a year!

Its very frustrating cause I don't know why they won't want to connect here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by drizzle25(m): 6:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Lagos seems to have an active uber driver participation than Abuja.

Some drivers in abuja mite not even know that nairaland exists.

Or is it a case of there is not much to share? Cos I 'm just wondering why the low turn out on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Afingo4luv: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hope u got one or do you still need any
stevolinkon40:

What Car can I get with 1.5million and is allowed on uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
funso77:
Hi everyone,

Pls is there a driver-partner, partner - driver matchmaking, resolve issues and sharing Whatsapp or Telegram group, Abuja based only, one can join
pls send me a DM. Let's talk.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by utepu: 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
Really insightful
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pesuzok(m): 10:21am On Sep 25, 2018
Phat7o:

Its very frustrating cause I don't know why they won't want to connect here
They have a very active telegram group
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2018
funso77:
Hi everyone,

have u gotten a car yet?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by funso77(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
ColeworldMD:
have u gotten a car yet?

@ColeworldMD not yet o. Is there any offer available? Pls let's discuss further and more via Whatsapp. My numbers are 08098791557 or 09057139245. Anticipating ur soonest response
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by kreezBreezy: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Just like you cannot compare the Uber business in Lagos to Abuja, same way you cannot compare the threads.

But it can really get better if people start hopping on the thread though.

Time will tell............... We need every information available right now because the business is now for the strong and the informed

drizzle25:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2018
What kind of car?
How much weekly rental?

These are the kinds of information that should be readily made available when advertising a car sir.
Good luck

kreezBreezy:
Hello guys, I need a reliable and hardworking Uber driver that reside around maraba axis for partnership. The only string attach is that u must have a guarantor. U can reach me on 08069836540 if u are interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here by mcadebola: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Small car actually and hope the maintenance is affordable.

Try and see then give us feedback

eddybells:
Please house can I use my 2004 Peugeot 206 for Uber, will it be accepted?
I will be getting a certified uber driver for it if my car is accepted.... hope to here from you guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.