Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (36382 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Akwaudene87(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
KingGBsky:

What he wants?
He wants to be the president of his biafra...
What else do you think he wants?
And if biafra is actualised definitely no one will stand on his way if becoming the president. Just like Ojukwu.
It would have been a beautiful story.
mokey he don't want any president .. he is not tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by ejanla077: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He shouldn't have wasted time visiting there.

They are the weakest link in the Biafran chain.
I wouldn't mind substituting Ekiti for Ebonyi state in the Biafran Map.

Echekwam na ima ife

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

And God said to Moses

Climb ye unto the mountains and see the land that l will give Isreal for you shall see it but will not enter

I rest my case

. #Eco99#
But the Isrealite entered.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by nopains: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiagozien:
And the way nnamdi kanu chase those nigeria soldier ant that block his way so that he will not enter Ebonyi na that part sweet pass me.

so u saw that? i confirmed him today ,the way he walked furiously to the zoo army made the them ran away, he still went to them to command them to get out from his Biafra territory. hahahah. kanu is a beast bro everybody dey fear am.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

And God said to Moses

Climb ye unto the mountains and see the land that l will give Isreal for you shall see it but will not enter

I rest my case

. #Eco99#
Many times Moses pleaded for the children of Israel but when God told him this sad news, he did not plead for himself. His interest was the wellbeing of his people. That's why the Israelis of today rated him only second to Christ Jesus. Nnamdi is black Moses.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Akwaudene87:
mokey he don't want any president .. he is not tinubu

Naso e tell you abi?
He definitely fit the position if it's ever actualized
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by ejanla077: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
TundeHashim:
All this goes to show that there is massive destitution, lack of jobs and abject poverty in the South East. it seems the "developers" have failed to develop their ancestral home. I can't imagine myself being gainfully employed attending a mass rally conducted by a nincompoop! Just thinking out loud though...

all dis goes to show is dat u re massively ignorant.

life does not start nd end with white collar job...

eatsern population is mainly traders... one can easily lock shop for 1 or 2 hrs....

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 6:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
nopains:

so u saw that? i confirmed him today ,the way he walked furiously to the zoo army made the them ran away, he still went to them to command them to get out from his Biafra territory. hahahah. kanu is a beast bro everybody dey fear am.
and is now that many igbo men are joining the struggle because they have seen that kanu is not ready to betray the struggle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
the lion of the east. Who can dare him?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Sylvah(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice Werk ;DNice Werk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by labake1(f): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
I can understand my dear, when all you watch is Nollywood, Telemundo and Zeeworld. Your leaders are already preparing for life after Biafra exit.

Ogini
Bia
Y the scorning? sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
ESDKING:
Umuchineke, ride on...
Nnamdi Kanu is really tormenting one Nigeria crusaders.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Fx55(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
I can't wait for when he will "storm" Warri, Ughelli or Sapele with his paratroopers. After all, he "proclaimed" these places as parts of Biafra. Or is he trying to marginalise us already by visiting only Igboland?
Mathias!

Something tells me that one day you'll be shouting Biafra or death. Truth be told, deep down in your heart you admire the IPOB movement and wish you would be a part of it someday. Just throw away your unnecessary pride and ego so you can start evangelizing to your people. The journey begins now.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
zico530:
What does this guy really want?

Even his gullible followers lack the courage to put these words together talk less of asking him.

Dem wan die?grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by proeast(m): 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
labake1:

Ogini Bia Y the scorning? sad
Nwanyi Oma, ndeewo inugo. Greetings from Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wait a minute! The Ezra seem very Jewish. Was the Op trying to spell Ezzangbo in Ebonyi state?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Lightening: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
nopains:

Hahahaha. Bros am very excited. Please give us the full gist. What happened? The zoo is collapsing faster than we thought

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
bolanto24:
I wish there's somebody like this in Ijaw Nation or the Niger Delta who is selfless and can never be bought by the government.

We are part of Biafra, we don't need no one else

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by oladeebo: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
if this unconcluded building collapsed on these beasts they would say it's zoo soldiers that bombarded them!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by ipob1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
PDJT:

-Freedom from oppressive, genocidist Nigeria.
its nixooria or xoogeria please!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
zico530:
What does this guy really want?
Biafra is all he want.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I mentioned you on the other thread but you sealed ur mouth with araldite

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nicheey(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

And God said to Moses

I rest my case

. #Eco99#

lol,only with their eyes shall they see ,but their foot shall never enter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
An idiot without an identity =NwaAmaikpe

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Abakaliki welcomes you all

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Police have to humble themselves

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by odinga1of: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
I can't wait for when he will "storm" Warri, Ughelli or Sapele with his paratroopers. After all, he "proclaimed" these places as parts of Biafra. Or is he trying to marginalise us already by visiting only Igboland?

Senior Bro u nor know EKPAN boys dem go kidnap am leave him paratroopers.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm police see waiting pass them grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by achi4u(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ai city

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Guy, though you tend to be controversial, but you are a 'nutural' when it comes to intelligence.

Please use it for societal development!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.