Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) (36379 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ekwulobia In Anambra (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by eniwhy: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
They want freedom and liberty, in addition, they want to put an end to marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by RoyalUc(m): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
I can't wait for when he will "storm" Warri, Ughelli or Sapele with his paratroopers. After all, he "proclaimed" these places as parts of Biafra. Or is he trying to marginalise us already by visiting only Igboland?

grin grin grin grin grin

Biafra is going to be interesting.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Doyin400l(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm a yoruba by tribe, but truth is let us give credit to NK. I just love his courage, the way he also pulls crowd baffles me. I love u NK.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by comrChris(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He shouldn't have wasted time visiting there.

They are the weakest link in the Biafran chain.
I wouldn't mind substituting Ekiti for Ebonyi state in the Biafran Map.
shame on you if you are above 18 with this attitude of yours...

You think all this nwaAmaikpe people do shout on nairaland is because you are wise,its actually because of your foolishness, you have long ago proven to be the most foolish person on nairaland and no body comes close to you for that crown..

sense needs to fall on you before you transfer this madness to your children..

One more time congrats nwaAmaikpe;the most foolish nairander of the year

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by cenaboy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
I can't wait for when he will "storm" Warri, Ughelli or Sapele with his paratroopers. After all, he "proclaimed" these places as parts of Biafra. Or is he trying to marginalise us already by visiting only Igboland?

He was at Port Harcourt few days ago Bro. Note old Eastern region is Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Splashme: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
brown116:
he want freedom for his people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
zico530:
What does this guy really want?

BIAFRA. Are you deaf? Abi u no fit read? If i were the rest of nigeria, i will grant se their Biafra. Lets see how they roll. Too easy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by labake1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
proeast:
Nwanyi Oma, ndeewo inugo. Greetings from Biafra.

Kilode
Y the igbo?
Am not igbo na shocked
Easy Mr
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by nopains: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lightening:

Hahahaha. Bros am very excited. Please give us the full gist. What happened? The zoo is collapsing faster than we thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo3Mi73ziww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by SegunAdewole: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Why didn't you add Asaba? I thought they also 'hate Kanu and love abokii skulls like urhobo people' according to your dumbass narrative? grin grin

Kanu will visit warri and he will be welcomed warmly. Go siddon for gutter.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by GCsomething: 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
They are the weakest link in the Biafran chain. I wouldn't mind substituting Ekiti for Ebonyi state in the Biafran Map.
Will you keep quiet there.!!!! What do you know ?
If I hear kpim from your mouth...

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by nopains: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiagozien:
and is now that many igbo men are joining the struggle because they have seen that kanu is not ready to betray the struggle.

that is true. i used to be passive to Biafra cause but now im very vocal. i am from anambra but i have already persuaded all my family members not to vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
Are you ok?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
zico530:

Give him referendum for his people to decide. Biafra is all he wants and I know many easterners wants it too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by ekpaben(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
I saw him life and direct along Enugu Abakaliki road..KANU controls utmost 30% of eastern youth. I love his resilient

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by omsal84(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
He was in Rivers the other day.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by omsal84(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Fake pictures
I was on ground my man!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by project2018: 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:
don't worry he will come one day

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by omsal84(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
chiamaka4g:
Are you ok?
This is what is happening in Nigeria and it is part of the reason for the struggle, it is not needed in Biafra. You obviously don't know better than Kanu. Grow up!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
omsal84:

I was on ground my man!
you took those pictures? Cuz I'm 90% sure I've seen the first picture before

Anyways, all is well sir
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

that's cus u are deluded upstairs,,na ur type we dey use do sacrifice for evil forest d@ yr.......may ngene ukwenu crash on you!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by project2018: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

So any Igbo against ipob is afonja?
no the person is a bastard igbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by eunisam: 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
zico530:

BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
odinga1of:

Senior Bro u nor know EKPAN boys dem go kidnap am leave him paratroopers.
Are your boys more subborn or hard hearted like ogoni boys,ikwere,ijaw boys,anambra boys or you want to make noise.
Listen niger deltans are fully behind biafra and you know even nigerian army can not defeat niger delta in their avengers.this is not 1966.
As a yoruba girl,let nigeria government pay me and I will tell them the only way they can defeat biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Jflex07(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
TundeHashim:
All this goes to show that there is massive destitution, lack of jobs and abject poverty in the South East. it seems the "developers" have failed to develop their ancestral home. I can't imagine myself being gainfully employed attending a mass rally conducted by a nincompoop! Just thinking out loud though...
The man you call a nincompoop is known, who knows you or your family? Afonjas skull miners will never cease to amaze me, seems the too much ewedu is affecting your brain.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by odinga1of: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Are your boys more subborn or hard hearted like ogoni boys,ikwere,ijaw boys,anambra boys or you want to make noise.
Listen niger deltans are fully behind biafra and you know even nigerian army can not defeat niger delta in their avengers.this is not 1966.
As a yoruba girl,let nigeria government pay me and I will tell them the only way they can defeat biafra

My dear am not quarreling with you o............but you last line got me smiling "as a yoruba girl FG should pay u"

Thanks

It seems like you don't know EKPAN BOYS SHA...........try and visit Warri n confirm for yourself.......Gudnight.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
odinga1of:

My dear am not quarreling with you o............but you last line got me smiling "as a yoruba girl FG should pay u"

Thanks

It seems like you don't know EKPAN BOYS SHA...........try and visit Warri n confirm for yourself.......Gudnight.
Those your boys are small boys compared to rivers boys like omoku,ogoni,ikwere boys pls ask which state is the roughest in nigeria now and they will tell you rivers state.as I am talking to you now bakassi is in rivers state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
This will be the biggest scam of d century, d signns are there but the so called biafrans are so blinded by how Kanu insults the Hausa's & Yoruba's which makes the biafran feel superior & better.

Finally when the wind blows & the fowl nash is exposed, it will be too late as the guy don escape while leaving the biafrans with enemies instead of "indifferent" people around them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
Luckyir:
I guess he has forgotten the terms of his bail

just wait for buhari to return in good health

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by hammerF: 10:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
fratermathy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! u are wicket... U mean after these places u listed observed sit at home orders they should be rewarded by Nnamdi Kanu gracing their domain. see my teeth... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by stieyven(m): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
ecoeco:

And God said to Moses

Climb ye unto the mountains and see the land that l will give Isreal for you shall see it but will not enter

I rest my case

. #Eco99#
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Visits Ebonyi State (Photos) by iamkrorves(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
All hail biafra our fathers land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere / Kalu, Gbajabiamila In Closed Door Meeting At Kalu's Aso Villa Residence (photos) / Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.