Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? (387 Views)

Book Of Acts (Learn from the Apostles & the early church) / Why Is The Church Today Different From The Early Church? / Were The Early Christians Roman Catholics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? by Clefayomide: 4:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
this just came to my mind, and I have been thinking, what could have really happened if there was no prosecution in the early church? can somebody please respond to this.
Re: What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? by GodsMopol: 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
Deep question, cause all the apostles suffered the persecution. Even the babes in Christ suffered from the persecution but we need to thank God. cause when Christians were killed and persecuted, Islam was growing and you be shocked when you realise most of the works which Paul did in Turkey resulted in turkey being an Islamic state. Satan is a lier.
Re: What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? by GodsMopol: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
One sure thing is, we will experience great Christianity

People would know God and there won't be anything like masses because I always try to picture Paul walking and Timothy walking behind with a staff and people like Apollo and Alexander, together with Titus, Aquilla and Priscilla singing soprano.

In Paul's voice. Who has witched you
Re: What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
you mean persecution?
Re: What Would Have Happened If There Was No Prosecution In The Early Church? by jnrbayano(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Persecution was a catalyst to the spreading of the gospel.

(1) (Reply)

Rwanda Polls :how Prophet Joshua Iginla Predicted President Paul Kagame’s Victor / Rumour About My Death, Very Strange – Don Moen / What Does It Mean That Women Will Be “saved” Through Childbearing (1timothy 2:15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.