Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React (61559 Views)

Official Collated Result Direct From Inec Website And Their Twitter Handler / Valentine: EFCC Shares Recharge Card Vouchers On Twitter. Nigerians React / Nigeria Now Has A Twitter Handle...See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by CheedyJ(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
Generalyemi:
is that not bovi
Same thing I was thinking ooo..nice observation tho
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by AnaCheks(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Trust Nigerians..... The person to replace him has a big to fiil
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by ossuofia1: 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
F.shaw.

Graduate of Covenant University, 2006 Pioneer set.

We were in the same department.

Proud of you man!

Keep Soaring Eagle 1.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by koolkalm(m): 8:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Thumbs up Femi as you move on to greater things in life, bigger you I pray bruv....
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by saydfact(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Great job he did.... Good luck for the future
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by ElDadd: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice one Femi!
Good job bro.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
kingsley3218:
My mentor when it comes to savagery and epic responses grin

Get out of my dojo this instant

You can only have one master !!!
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
He got a better offer.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by henryhemon(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
The guy is savagery itself.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by stabillo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
F.Shaw? That's Femi from Iyana Ipaja in those days. He's a Rapper

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by HARDDON: 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
A Handler has handed over the handles of handling the Handlers.

On some other handling matters a handler must need handle

A drink to a Handler

No?
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by cuteralph101(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
sylva1:
They shouldn't have unveiled his personality. It should have remained a secret. This will put a lot of pressure on the next handler to deliver.
success beckons...even if they try. Hes to good not to be unveiled
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by kingsley3218(m): 9:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Get out of my dojo this instant

You can only have one master !!!

grin......please, what does Uchihaitaci mean? the name itself sounds savagery.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
kingsley3218:
grin......please, what does Uchihaitaci mean? the name itself sounds savagery.

Aaah young padwan

Google they say is the part to vast worlds of knowledge

This I cannot confirm but I do know Google is the part to my happy time with tissue paper and vasline in the shower

Google never take a shower without it
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by kingsley3218(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

Aaah you padwan

Google they say is the part to vast worlds of knowledge

This I cannot confirm but I do know Google is the part to my happy time with tissue paper and was like in the shower

Google never take a shower without it

undecided
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by ZeroUnity: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ah ah you guys doesn't know that He just got admission into London Metropolitan Institute of Online Savagery Plymouth, UK.. He's currently running his BSc there on Personal Semantics and Retweeting Analysis..

Goodluck Bro... God bless your career..
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Scholar212(m): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dude is currently raking in over 50 followers per minute on twitter shocked. He was damn good at the efcc handle, imagine Efcc had more than 200k followers on twitter
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Nogodyej: 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
all this big men go de like

GO AND GET ME THAT BOY

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Josmila(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Great guy.. He endeared a lot of people to the agency, helped change people's perception towards the EFCC too. He showed that there could interaction between Government agencies and the people they serve.

More positives for me than negatives.

Brands will jostle for him. Wish him the best.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Josmila(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
HARDDON:
A Handler has handed over the handles of handling the Handlers.

On some other handling matters a handler must need handle

A drink to a Handler

No?

Just say you wanna drink, drunkard cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by jaywhoco(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
my fav...life is Gucci, sorry arsenal it is not our fourth...lol. king of retort

1 Like

Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by refreshrate: 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrAFJApCgKk

This guy used to be a rapper na? Went to Kings college if I remember correctly
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Sonoyom(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Oyimzy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
My mentor
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by OAUTemitayo: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Generalyemi:
is that not bovi
It is not bovi, it is Boli and epa
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by toboint(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
d irony is....
who tweeted the farewell......he's probably the one
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by blezdBen: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Just went through the tweets...almost laughed my ribs off..you'd be missed!!
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Generalyemi(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
It is not bovi, it is Boli and epa

AFO

nja
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by ethicalUser(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Dude was a serving corper. EFCC shud have retained him at least that wud have been better than this encomium they are showering on him.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Ignyte(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
I think most of the questions and answers on the EFCC handle are staged..

But good for those who love the jokes.

E be like you no get twitter account. The savagery out there is real bro... Nothing is staged.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by Plainboy(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2017
The guy carry him sack letter for hand in the picture. Ehya Pele sorry Ndo.
Re: EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React by litaninja(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Time to follow fshaw....and unfollow efcc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Never Knew A White Person Can Lie So Perfectly' Nnamdi Kanu (Video, Photos) / Photos Of Jonathan And His Family In Kenya / Akwa Ibom Election Supreme Court Judgement: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.