Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. (21949 Views)

Buhari Wins In Benue Govt House’s Polling Unit / Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / Buhari Failed In Areas We Expected Him To Act During His Visit – Benue Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
Brexit from European Union to form borders soon.
Scotland may get opt to exit from UK.
So basically u will understand that this Biafra is not going in a proper manner,that why I said it more of a mean's of survival for the agitators
yeah how? how is it a survival for the agitators? explain further
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
hmmmmgrin gypsey
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
Erm true the country is bad,but are u trying to say he does not receive sponsors(money)from politician to carry out all this...

I can't see an igbo man spending his time on this especially in this situation..or would you come and take his place if given the opportunity knowing how fully well what evolves in it...

The idea is good but the agitation evolves politically
that's the problem here! you think that every igbo man is money grabbing well.. nnamdi is educated he doesn't care about money i think he wants to make a name, if he wanted money he would make money here in England. look if division is the answer to nigeria problem so be it.
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
abeg sorry to use that word I forgot I was talking to gypseygrin though I felt it a mean's of survival coz they are been sponsored that what I feel,free money just to go and agitate
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
that just my way of viewing it as a mean's of agitation,can't they go into it in the way South Sudan peacefully seceded
from Sudan following a January 2011
referendum.
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
abeg sorry to use that word I forgot I was talking to gypseygrin though I felt it a mean's of survival coz they are been sponsored that what I feel,free money just to go and agitate
free money from were? and who? please tell me i would like some of that free money? I might join them.
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:27am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
that's the problem here! you think that every igbo man is money grabbing well.. nnamdi is educated he doesn't care about money i think he wants to make a name, if he wanted money he would make money here in England. look if division is the answer to nigeria problem so be it.
well I just said based on statistics on the average igbo man,not necessary mean all igbo love money,but an average...

Hahahahaha gypseygrin are you defending his elite ?if his educated as u claimed then he should try and understand it processed to this quest...
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:

free money from were? and who? please tell me i would like some of that free money? I might join them.
hahahahahah. Abi na wa oooogrin
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:

from politicians
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
well I just said based on statistics on the average igbo man,not necessary mean all igbo love money,but an average...

Hahahahaha gypseygrin are you defending his elite ?if his educated as u claimed then he should try and understand it processed to this quest...
did he tell you that he doesn't understand the process to the quest? How did you come to the conclusion that he is doing it wrong? I think you are spending too much time on following nairaland fake news grin grin have you ever met MR kanu? To know what his intentions are? You still haven't told me who is paying them and were the money comes from because I want some of it. grin
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
from politicians
which politician? Give me one example
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
which politician? Give me one example
eh eh ok ooogrin dey wait nagrin
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
did he tell you that he doesn't understand the process to the quest? How did you come to the conclusion that he is doing it wrong? I think you are spending too much time on following nairaland fake news grin grin have you ever met MR kanu? To know what his intentions are? You still haven't told me who is paying them and were the money comes from because I want some of it. grin
ahahahahahahaha hmmm gypseygrin ok oooo be waitin na
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh ok ooogrin dey wait nagrin
exactly! You don't know any! Take the easy way out just show shiny teeths
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by Martin0(m): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! You don't know any! Take the easy way out just show shiny teeths
eh eh ok sir ooogrin
Re: Threat To Release Snakes To Bite Construction Workers Pauses Work - Benue Govt. by ogwucheveekee(f): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
we the idomas cnt stay in benue with TiV anymore. .troublesome and not ready to grow people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Provide Free Bus Rides For Nigerians Ahead Of Elections / Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / 2023: Timipre Sylva Withdraws Presidential Bid, Resumes Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.