Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Open Letter To Obj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Obj (1044 Views)

IBB Says To Obj That Fayose Is Truly A Bastard !! / Your Birthday Message To Obj / Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Obj by toshmann(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2007
51c allensbank house
clodien avenue
cardiff
CF14 3NS
His Excellency
Olusegun Obasanjo
President and C-in-C
Fed Rep of Nigeria
Aso Rock
Abuja, Nigeria
richard nixon said that the greatest honor history can bestow man is the title of peacemaker. inspite of all the evils of his regime, IBB could have been a great hero if he handed over to Abiola. For whatever wrongs he may have done, Abdulsalami remains a hero in nigeria for handing over. I write to you Mr President to use the last few weeks of your administration to put your name in the good books of historians. nigerians are easy to please, akunyili only stopped a few fake drug lords and we applauded. okonji did similar good and was hero worshipped.
all i ask of you, is to see to the enthronement of true democracy in nigeria. if you can give us a true INEC and elections, with strong democratic institutions such as strong judiciary, legislature, elections, police, ICPC etc. stop election violence and political murders. establish rule of law. even if you stole our money, but laid a good foundation for our democracy, our generation, and generations yet unborn, will forever be grateful to you.
your faithfully
toshmann
Re: Open Letter To Obj by mazaje(m): 11:36am On Feb 08, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin na wa ohhhhhh
Re: Open Letter To Obj by Ezenwenyi(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2007
I wish i can take it to the door step of Aso Rock for Mr president and other corrupt senators to read.

(1) (Reply)

Koro Supporters Sign In Here / When Is Nigeria Going To Have Its Own Obama / Nigeria Begins River Niger Dredging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.