Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days (1070 Views)

Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts / How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
1. Always leak your lower lips frequently
2. Eat water melon at least twice a week
3. Don't smoke
4. Dnt expose your lips to the direct rays of the sunlight
5. Drink at least 2cups(two sachets) of water early in the morning. See my proof below

Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by MissRaine69(f): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Hormones, genes & the contraceptive pill especially amongst women affect the colour of your lips nothing can change that.
Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by ItsTutsi(m): 1:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Continue,this is how bobrisky started!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by iamay(m): 7:14am On Jul 25, 2017
very laughable coolvery laughable

Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by iamkingzlee(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lwkm grin grin
Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by pryme(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Op, are you a gay? I thought men do the work while women sit still and look pretty
Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
*dont try to lick your lip or you gat more darker lip,just try lip balm.
*use a brush whisk to smoothly brush the lip every morning to get instant pink lip.................... cool
Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:
Op, are you a gay? I thought men do the work while women sit still and look pretty

exactly!!!!

Op na woman wrapper.................
Re: 5 Steps To Developing Pink Lips Within 7days by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
stphil:
1. Always leak your lower lips frequently

The same way yhu leaked your own on NL

OKAY OP

Give me other sites where I can leak mine too

(1) (Reply)

Men: Give Her These 8 Things,she Will Love You Forever / Why Do Some Girls Like Guys In A Relationship? / Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her Beautiful Main kitten In Loved Up Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.