Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Where Are My Accusers? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are My Accusers? (6310 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen Keep quiet.
You show us the real person behind your moniker.
Lets know we are not dealing with an imposter.
Afterall, monikers can be hacked.

We are dealing with monikers here you fool. Did the person whom you are supporting drop his picture and personal contacts? Did he show us the real person behind the moniker? Have you shown the real person behind your own moniker? Go ahead and show us the person behind your moniker.

He is to provide evidence that he isn't an imposter. Why are you crying all over it Mr felixomoron? Let him prove that he isn't an imposter.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:03am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

We are dealing with monikers here you fool. Did the person whom you are supporting drop his picture and personal contacts? Did he show us the real person behind the moniker? Have you shown the real person behind your own moniker? Go ahead and show us the person behind your moniker.

He is to provide evidence that he isn't an imposter. Why are you crying all over it Mr felixomoron? Let him prove that he isn't an imposter.

Keep quiet goal post shifter.
I asked u to provide real evidence behind your moniker because I want to expose your foolish HYPOCRISY...
Simple.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:04am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You people are disgraced
There is nothing you say now that pains me....
You are just doing your usual circumlocution.....

Shut up. You know very well that the OP is an impostor and what I requested he provides will prove that to be true that is why you are pained. Mr lie lie Felixmoron.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet goal post shifter.
I asked u to provide real evidence behind your moniker because I want to expose your foolish HYPOCRISY...
Simple.

What is the hypocrisy you inane fool? I don't have time for you silly games. You know veryyyyyyy well that failure to provide the evidence I requested for will show the OP as an imposter that is why you are pained. Inane Felixmumu.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:09am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up. You know very well that the OP is an imposter and what I requested he provides will prove that to be true that is why you are pained. Mr lie lie Felixmoron.

Sharrap dia.
There is nothing you requested that cant be faked.
Even your moniker dullardman can be or dalamama whatever can be hacked.....

I have only exposed your cowardice because 4everGod showed up.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]What is the hypocrisy you inane fool? I don't have time for you silly games. You know veryyyyyyy well that failure to provide the evidence I requested for will show the OP as an imposter that is why you are pained. Inane Felixmumu[/s].

Coward
You people should make noise.
4evergod is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:11am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Coward
You people should make noise.
4evergod is here

How do we know that it's him and not you? What evidence has he provided?
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:13am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

How do we know that it's him and not you? What evidence has he provided?

Cowards....
Make noise.....
He is the one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:15am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap dia.
There is nothing you requested that cant be faked.
Even your moniker dullardman can be or dalamama whatever can be hacked.....

I have only exposed your cowardice because 4everGod showed up.

What I requested for can not be faked. Who will waste his time hacking into another person's account here on nairaland? Name just a single incidence of account hacking here on nairaland. You always believe in fake things because you are a fake person else why will you think of an evidence being faked? See how fake your mind is.He is to provide evidence that he isn't an imposter and I have given an example.of an objective evidence. You are against it because you know that the OP is an imposter. Inane Felixmumu.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:16am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Cowards....
Make noise.....
He is the one

He is the one because you said so abi? Felixmoron.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:19am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

What I requested for can not be faked. Who will waste his time hacking into another person's account here on nairaland? Name just a single incidence of account hacking here on nairaland. You always believe in fake things because you are a fake person else why will you think of an evidence being faked? See how fake your mind is.He is to provide evidence that he isn't an imposter and I have given an example.of an objective evidence. You are against it because you know that the OP is an imposter. Inane Felixmumu.

You see why i say you are foolish?
Just as you want me to name one example of an account hacked
You also name one example of someone who impersonated a wanted fraudster here on Nairaland?
Or give me one reason why someone will wake up and impersonate such person?

CANT YOU SEE YOUR IDIOCY?
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You see why i say you are foolish?
Just as you want me to name one example of an account hacked
You also name one example of someone who impersonated a wanted fraudster here on Nairaland?
Or give me one reason why someone will wake up and impersonate such person?

CANT YOU SEE YOUR IDIOCY?

There are many reasons why a person can impersonate 4everGod. The person can do that just to troll and make a joke out of it. 4everGod has been one of the strongest voices for christians here and his criminal activities has really tainted christians here. They can't even say much because their chief spokes man was shown to be a criminal. Somw christians here try to say that athwst are immoral o ly to be reminded that one of the chief spokes person for christians here is a ceiminal so a christians can claim to be him just to save face. He is to show us that he is the person we know then we can continue from there. Nobody will deal with him without providing the very simple evidence that was requested. I won't waste my time with you again here.

I will make sure that nobody responds to him here again until he provides the very simple and objective evidence to show us that it's him. Failure to do that says he's an imposter. Nobody will fail to provide such a simple evidence. You are pained about the evidence because you know the OP is an imposter.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 5:35am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

There are many reasons why a person can impersonate 4everGod. The person can do that just to troll and make a joke out of it. 4everGod has been one of the strongest voices for christians here and his criminal activities has really tainted christians here. They can't even say much because their chief spokes man was shown to be a criminal. Somw christians here try to say that athwst are immoral o ly to be reminded that one of the chief spokes person for christians here is a ceiminal so a christians can claim to be him just to save face. He is to show us that he is the person we know then we can continue from there. Nobody will deal with him without providing the very simple evidence that was requested. I won't waste my time with you again here.

I will make sure that nobody responds to him here again until he provides the very simple and objective evidence to show us that it's him. Failure to do that says he's an imposter. Nobody will fail to provide such a simple evidence. You are pained about the evidence because you know the OP is an imposter.

Likewise, someone can also hack your account because you are one of the trolls to Christianity here on Nairaland.
The person may want to taunt Christians by pretending to be you.
So provide real evidence lets know its you.

And
By the way you failed to provide example of a popular Christian account that has been impersonated before on nairaland....
And you people claim he is also damogul,
Did you ask for evidence before knowing he is damogul?

Keep dribbling yourself
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:
Before we move forward you'll need to provide evidence to show that all your monikers have been banned.

My dalaman2 moniker has been banned till 2026 and atttached is my evidence. Present your own evidence to show that all your other monikers have been banned so that we know it's you and then we continue from there.

this is sensible

2 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by lepasharon(f): 7:07am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:
Before we move forward you'll need to provide evidence to show that all your monikers have been banned.

My dalaman2 moniker has been banned till 2026 and atttached is my evidence. Present your own evidence to show that all your other monikers have been banned so that we know it's you and then we continue from there.

Oh my god guys this is not him
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by lepasharon(f): 7:10am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe
Someone is disappointed.
You thought he will never show up again
Lmao grin

You are so THICK you don't even realise that whoever this is, is actually mocking 4evergod.

You have no satire comprehension whatsoever. You just made him look even more idiotic

4 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 7:12am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

You are THICK you don't even realise that whoever this is actually here to mock 4evergod.
You have no satire comprehension whatsoever

Ediort, you have been disgraced
shame on u guys.

When you accused 4everGod of being another moniker called "damogul"
Did you ask for evidence?
Its now you know you want evidence for 4everGod ba?

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by lepasharon(f): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Ediort, you have been disgraced
shame on u guys.

When you accused 4everGod of being another moniker called "damogul"
Did you ask for evidence?
Its now you know you want evidence for 4everGod ba?

Here is evidence he is damogul. He has even admitted to being so himself
https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster#6085239

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Martinez19(m): 7:37am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

how can they ban someone till 2026? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Martinez19(m): 7:40am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

He doesn't have to do that.
I remember what all of u said before

You people said you wanted him to show up.
And now he showed up, you are giving excuses
You are even "we will move from there"

Please go and bring those others who were barking all these while
I have been noticing you. When people were referring to you as felixmoron, I thought they were joking. Can't you get that they need evidence?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Here is evidence he is damogul. He has even admitted to being so himself
https://www.nairaland.com/450805/pls-beware-damogul-he-fraudster#6085239

He admitted after you accused him.
Why did you accuse him in the first place?

Abegi

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 7:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Martinez19:
I have been noticing you. When people were referring to you as felixmoron, I thought they were joking. Can't you get that they need evidence?

Abeg carry your "app" English away from here. grin
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by ambassagod: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Martinez19:
how can they ban someone till 2026? shocked shocked shocked
Trust Seun nah
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by MrMontella(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I doubt this is the 4evergod I know

"god will judge you"? doesn't sound like him
totally.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Likewise, someone can also hack your account because you are one of the trolls to Christianity here on Nairaland.
The person may want to taunt Christians by pretending to be you.
So provide real evidence lets know its you.

And
By the way you failed to provide example of a popular Christian account that has been impersonated before on nairaland....
And you people claim he is also damogul,
Did you ask for evidence before knowing he is damogul?

Keep dribbling yourself

This character has been caught using two different monikers and talking to himself like two different people. He denied vehemently when he was accused of owing the two monikers until he forgot and mistakenly admitted that he owned the two monikers. He stated that he was one. Damagol was one of his first monikers here on nairaland. That moniker has been accused of fraud on the auto section. 4everGod and naija dey here came later when he came to the religious section to redeem himself.

The OP should prove he's not an impostor then we will begin.

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:17am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

You are so THICK you don't even realise that whoever this is, is actually mocking 4evergod.

You have no satire comprehension whatsoever. You just made him look even more idiotic

Don't take him seriously pls. He said the word mumudeen is an argument so you shouldn't expect and thing serious or reasonable from him. He doesn't even understand satire. What a fool he is.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

this is sensible

The OP is not 4evergod.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
OtemAtum here is some impostor claiming to be 4everGod. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Ranchhoddas: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Looks like an impostor.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
I av joined d Nairaland police. It's time I av to have more than 1 accounts too. I mean if everybody is having more than one, why can't I have too.

Im my little time acting 4evergod, it has enabled me check the psychological levels of brains here. The atheists who detected I am no 4evergod are truly highly intelligent:
Lepasharon, Hopefullandlord, Dalaman, Ranchoddas

As we use to say, Felixmoron is the most unintelligent head on this forum cheesy The mumu already concluded I'm 4evergod.

And Emmanystone who isn't a familiar name, suspecting Otem? Guys, don't u think that's another 4evergod? Time to switch to my real monicker and make jest of the brain dead doctor Felixmoron.

Mission accomplished!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Ranchhoddas: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Martinez19:
They weren't joking. The guy is a total dunce.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Ranchhoddas: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:
I av joined d Nairaland police. It's time I av to have more than 1 accounts too. I mean if everybody is having more than one, why can't I have too.

Im my little time acting 4evergod, it has enabled me check the psychological levels of brains here. The atheists who detected I am no 4evergod are truly highly intelligent:
Lepasharon, Hopefullandlord, Dalaman, Ranchoddas

As we use to say, Felixmoron is the most unintelligent head on this forum cheesy The mumu already concluded I'm 4evergod.

And Emmanystone who isn't a familiar name, suspecting Otem? Guys, don't u think that's another 4evergod? Time to switch to my real monicker and make jest of the brain dead doctor Felixmoron.

Mission accomplished!
. Hahahhahahahhahhahaha...

Felixmoron ooooooooo...

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Accept Jesus Christ Now / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / The Quaran And Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.