Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Where Are My Accusers? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are My Accusers? (6316 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen, even google can help you out on countries where children own and drive cars.
You have repeated this foolishness for a long time. Because no one responded to you, you think its wise. Sorry.

Secondly, you already admitted that 4everGod was a nightmare to you because he was a major voice of Christians. so Cop out.

Thirdly, I already told you also that there is nothing that cant be faked on this site.

Idotic fool. Name one country in the world that allows 10 years old kids to own cars you shameless idiot.

4everGod remains a criminal and a liar and not a nightmare to anybody here. You are so pained that your brother in the lord is a criminal that you go to what ever extent to defend him including lying that you know a 10 years old child that owns a car in a stupid show of support. You are a fool.

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 10:15am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen
Oh so the person behind that moniker is now your friend ba?
Liars of the same feather

Ediort

Why are you hyperventilating na. Shebi you said he is the person na. grin. You have no sense at all.Mr sleeping brain.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen
Oh so the person behind that moniker is now your friend ba?
Liars of the same feather

Ediort

Shut up there! You need a brain reevaluation as fast as possible. Your brain is 'sleeping'.

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:16am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Idotic fool. Name one country in the weld that allows 10 years old kids to own cars you Shameless idiot.

4everGod remains a criminal and a liar and not a nightmare to anybody here. You are so pained that your brother in the lord is a criminal that you go to what ever extent to defend him including lying that you know a 10 years old child that owns a car in a stupid show of support. You are a fool.
So that after you are exposed will come say you were joking
Use your google, its free
Ediort undecided

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You people are disgraced
There is nothing you say now that pains me....
You are just doing your usual circumlocution.....
those wu laff last laff better... grin

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

Shut up there! You need a brain reevaluation as fast as possible. Your brain is 'sleeping'.

Oh sorry dear,
Are you not ashamed that you had to impersonate a christian?

I will feel ashamed the day one Christian impersonates an atheist.
That is impersonation of foolishness.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by dalaman: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

So that after you are exposed will come say you were joking
Use your google, its free
Ediort undecided

Name one country in the world where 10 years old kids are allowed to drive. Mr mumudeen.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Name one country in the world where 10 years old kids are allowed to drive. Mr mumudeen.

Again repeating my statements......as usual, empty.

Use your google, nobody brings up evidence to self acclaimed Jokers
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

There are many reasons why a person can impersonate 4everGod. The person can do that just to troll and make a joke out of it. 4everGod has been one of the strongest voices for christians here and his criminal activities has really tainted christians here. They can't even say much because their chief spokes man was shown to be a criminal. Somw christians here try to say that athwst are immoral o ly to be reminded that one of the chief spokes person for christians here is a ceiminal so a christians can claim to be him just to save face. He is to show us that he is the person we know then we can continue from there. Nobody will deal with him without providing the very simple evidence that was requested. I won't waste my time with you again here.

I will make sure that nobody responds to him here again until he provides the very simple and objective evidence to show us that it's him. Failure to do that says he's an imposter. Nobody will fail to provide such a simple evidence. You are pained about the evidence because you know the OP is an imposter.

U be corect prophet. Let's go and have our own church too. The gullible and 'sleeping brains' must pay. wink

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:21am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]Why are you hyperventilating na. Shebi you said he is the person na. grin. You have no sense at all.Mr sleeping brain[/s].

Hyperventilate for someone that I have lectured on Jesus in the Koran......

Abeg I pass undecided
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:22am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Oh sorry dear,
Are you not ashamed that you had to impersonate a christian?

I will feel ashamed the day one Christian impersonates an atheist.
That is impersonation of foolishness.

Mumu ofo, clown from here to there. Doctor with sleeping brain, ahahahahahahahahaha wink

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2017
4EVERG0D:

[s]Mumu ofo, clown from here to there. Doctor with sleeping brain, ahahahahahahahahaha wink[/s]
LMAO grin
At least I have a brain.

Unlike u,
You are Anencephalic
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:25am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Why are you hyperventilating na. Shebi you said he is the person na. grin. You have no sense at all.Mr sleeping brain.

My brain detector machine was shocked to see a sleeping brain. The machine tot it was a compressed shiit cheesy

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
At least I have a brain.

Unlike u,
You are Anencephalic

Everybody knows whose brain is like shiit here... cheesy

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2017
seriously though, Felixomor fell right through it

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

You are so THICK you don't even realise that whoever this is, is actually mocking 4evergod.

You have no satire comprehension whatsoever. You just made him look even more idiotic

Brain detector status: 100% Excellent

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
seriously though, Felixomor fell right through it

You forgot this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create fake monikers.

I wrote It.
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Joagbaje(m): 10:34am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:
Fake. This is not 4evagod

it should be another work of Otem the psycho guy. He does such things

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 10:37am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You forgot this:

https://www.nairaland.com/3449468/4-reasons-why-atheists-create fake monikers.

I wrote It.

that doesn't mean you didn't fall through it? bruh

its no surprise and not much of your fault cuz you were born into a Nigerian home where they believe a Jewish Carpenter's son in Israel died for them and you just swallowed it hook line and sinker then started hallucinating with them by speaking in rubbish tongues and professing a dead man as your lord and personal saviour, you believe anything so long it fits your narrative cuz that's how you were trained

you need a little bit of tinfoil hat

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

that doesn't mean you didn't fall through it? bruh

its no surprise you were born into a Nigerian home where they believed
a Jewish Carpenter's son in Israel died for them and you just swallowed it hook line and sinker then started hallucinating with them by speaking in rubbish tongues and professing a dead man as your lord and personal saviour, you believe anything so long it fits your narrative cuz that's how you were trained

you need a little bit of tinfoil hat

You just made me remember when you used to hind behind multiple false monikers.
Well this may just be another one......

Cowardice and Loneliness Combined!

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 10:45am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You just made me remember when you used to hind behind multiple false monikers.
Well this may just be another one......

Cowardice and Loneliness Combined!

okay

you know I'm not used to having last words
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

okay

you know I'm not used to having last words

U just had it cool
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by lepasharon(f): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2017
Felixomor! Bwahaha! grin. What a shame. Ur 4evergod called you stupid grin how does that feel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by 4EVERG0D: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:
Felixomor! Bwahaha! grin. What a shame. Ur 4evergod called you stupid grin how does that feel

Hahahahaha

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by felixomor: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Hehehehe, because he is an Impersonator like you
So funny that you people opened threads on fraud, yet you are happy with an atheist impersonating and hacking his moniker.

How low can it go?
Now I know where all this so called police accusations came from.

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 10:54am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by geoworldedu: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Lol cheesy
Re: Where Are My Accusers? by hopefulLandlord: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Joagbaje:

it should be another work of Otem the psycho guy. He does such things

not as bad as performing fake HIV healings for gullible folks to swallow, so that they can drop big offerings and contributions, so that profits must enter, so that one can meet the financial quota set by our divorcee boss, a white man wannabe at headquarters because he needs huge finances for his luxurious private jets

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by lepasharon(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe, because he is an Impersonator like you
So funny that you people opened threads on fraud, yet you are happy with an atheist impersonating and hacking his moniker.

How low can it go?
Now I know where all this so called police accusations came from.

So you now think he is an atheist? Is he not 4evergod again? grin. Make ur mind up son!

Re: Where Are My Accusers? by Joagbaje(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

not as bad as performing fake HIV healings for gullible folks to swallow,

there was nothing like that. if someone came to give false testimony to impress the fiancee who dumped him. you can't blame me for that.

Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / 7 Furious Prayer For The Month Of June. Pray Them. / Atheist Quotes