Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed (2340 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2017
TRUE CONFESSION: QUEEN ESTHER FINALLY OPENS UP ON APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN'S SEX SCANDAL; LINKS GOVERNOR EL-RUFAI AND FESTUS KEYAMO AS MASTERMINDS.

My name is Queen Esther. I'm from COTONOU. I used to live in Kaduna State. I'm a commercial sex worker. I stayed in one of the Hotels in OBALENDE area, by CONSTITUTION ROAD, Kaduna.

A man came to me about two months ago, just like other fun seekers. He didn't make love to me, but instead asked for only blow-job. I gave him so much of it until he was satisfied. He later engaged me into a discussion after paying me the sum of #10,000 (Ten thousand naira only) without asking for my price; unlike other customers who would first of all bargain before the action. I was amazed at his generosity. He then smiled at me, and promised to make me rich if only I can do one small job for his boss who just arrived Kaduna from Abuja that night. Without thinking twice, I agreed to meet his Oga and do the simple job.

We had few bottles of drinks while he kept on making calls and was answering ok sir, yes sir and all of that. Around past 12:00 mid night, we drove in his car to one SEA-BREEZE HOTEL at BARNAWA GRA around Kaduna South. He introduced me to one Mr. Festus as his boss. I immediately fell in love with the man due to his handsomeness. The man then told me that I'm now a millionaire, and that he would take me along to see Governor E-Rufai whom he was to hold a meeting with that same night. He asked me where I came from, and I told him I'm from COTONOU; then he smiled at his boy who brought me. He then said to me that I'm the best person for the job; since I'm not a Nigerian. That they could easily settle me to return back and enjoy my wealth in COTONOU after the job is successfully done.

His boy who brought me eventually excused us, and Mr. Festus asked me for the same Blow-job; which I also gave him so hard. He was happy with me. Then, around 2:00 mid night, we drove to see Governor El-Rufai. We met him in one beautiful house. The Governor said I will become very rich if I help him bring down one of his enemies in this country. I agreed to do it. He then said that Mr. Festus will coach me on what to do. He handed me #100,000. (One hundred thousand naira) and we left back to SEA-BREEZE HOTEL.

Mr. Festus and his boy told me that the job is for me to claim that I am a sexual mistress to one Pastor Suleiman who was a Muslim before, but now a Pastor. I agreed; but when they said I will appear on Television to say it, I refused. Reason being that my parents and family members are not aware that I'm into prostitution in Nigeria. They believe I'm living in Lagos and working as a House-Maid.

When Mr. Festus got angry that I had declined, he brought out a small gun and threatened to kill me if I failed to do the job. I started crying and begging them to let me go. He collected all the money on me that night and asked his boy to go and drop me. His boy started talking to me that if I don't agree to do the job, I should leave Nigeria, because the Governor will be angry with his boss and Festus will kill me.

He dropped me off and left. I later relocated to KABUSA VILLAGE in Abuja to continue my hustling for fear of being killed by those men. I got over that trauma and moved on with life after that terrifying experience. But over a week ago, my friend in the same hotel was showing me some things on her phone. When I saw the face of that man (Mr. Festus) I quickly remembered the experience and told my friend the story.

I also remembered that Mr. Festus told me about his girlfriend in Canada who had returned to Nigeria for the same job. He said the other girl would be firing from Lagos, while I will be doing my own there in Kaduna.

[b]But one thing that stopped me from agreeing to do the job was that I was to appear on Television, and that would have exposed me to the whole world. I told him that if I do it, I will never have peace in my life. [/b]And that it will stop me from getting married later in the future. More so, I was not ready to go back to COTONOU. My friend showed me so many things happening on the internet through her phone. I now saw the picture of Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Mr. Festus Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo, and even Governor El-Rufai. That was how I remembered everything that happened about two months ago.

I told my friend the whole story and she revealed it to other girls in our hotel.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER: I'm the authentic Queen Esther that was to execute this job. The lady parading her self on media is hired to replace me. I just got to know that it is a Powerful man of God that they are trying to bring down. My friend even told me that the man of God (Apostle Johnson Suleiman) is a good man. That he can change my life forever. I don't know how journalist located me. May be my friend went and called you people that I'm here.

CONFESSION: These whole story on the internet about the man of God is a big lie. The man is innocent. I can say it boldly. Because I was afraid of doing the job, Festus used a gun to threaten me and collected my money that night. Now, they have gotten some people who have the mind to do such a thing. But this people will not know peace in their life for plotting to bring down a man of God who is good and kind to people.

I am ready to come out now and tell the world the whole truth. My friend is a Christian and I'm also a Christian. She has briefed me about some issues that happened between the man of God and Kaduna State Governor. I now understand why they want to bring him down.

God have mercy.

QUEEN ESTHER.

This is a direct confirmation of what papa said in the live sunday service which took place 19th march 2017,that the present sex scandal been levied on him is been sponsored by a nigerian politician whose intention is to run for 2019 presidential seat,but apostle seems to him as the only obstacle that will not allow him to access the seat due to the fact that the man of God will always speak up against any evil in the nation,hence this plot was meant to shut his mouth from confronting those with bad intentions for the nation.but glory to God almighty that they failed woefully.Papa concluded by saying that this particular week the truth will be revealed and all those who where villifying Papa will hide their face in shame.the whole world need to hear this how the God of apostle johnson suleman disgrace gov el-rufai,stephaniel otobo and festus kayamo.share this message from prayerchamber let it go viral like never before just the same way the fake news went viral.you cant stop the Gospel in nigeria,you too small!!!.

Source: http://prayerschamber..ca/2017/03/el-rufaistephanie-otobo-and-festus.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2017
Mod, please move this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by HungerBAD: 5:45am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol.

Akuko in Ibo means Story.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by oselydia(f): 5:52am On Mar 23, 2017
I knew this day will come, thank God, d truth is out

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Nwodosis(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2017
This lady should be one of those people that are used to stage miracles! Scandals are not similar to acting of miracles my dear. Akpako Suleman should come out with a better damage control technique and not this rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by ExAngel007(f): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2017
Long story. But still, i dont believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by rusher14: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Hiring actors for the purpose of deliverance isn't new to Suleiman.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2017
ExAngel007:
Long story. But still, i dont believe it.

You don't believe the truth that is now out but you believe the former lie broadcasted by the conspirators.Abi.

I have lived in kaduna for a while so I can relate to some claims in the truth.Obalende in Kaduna as far as I know is a prostitution joint.Sea breeze hotel is in Barnawa kaduna. So these are not made up stuff.Its the truth.We thank God for exposing them..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:00am On Mar 23, 2017
Shut up. This is merely fabricated cock and bull story written by someone from Apostle Suleman camp to cause distraction and justified Apostle Suleman claims.. only a fool will believe this.if it is true , let her make a video confession. The only authentic confession is if stephania otobo confesses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:
Shut up. This is merely fabricated cock and bull story written by someone from Apostle Suleman camp to cause distraction and justified Apostle Suleman claims.. only a fool will believe this.if it is true , let her make a video confession. The only authentic confession is if stephania otobo confesses.

Oboy sorry, as much as you wanted the allegations to be true, you are super disappointed that it obviously was a made allegation against the Apostle.Kirikiri is warming up to receive the stupid idiotic Liar called Otobo.I hear she has been arraigned in court.Hope you would stand in as witness to validate her fake unsubstantiated claims and allegations against the Apostle.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

You don't believe the truth that is now out but you believe the former lie broadcasted by the conspirators.Abi.

I have lived in kaduna for a while so I can relate to some claims in the truth.Obalende in Kaduna as far as I know is a prostitution joint.Sea breeze hotel is in Barnawa kaduna. So these are not made up stuff.Its the truth.We thank God for exposing them..

Let her make video confession. Anybody can compose anything. There is photoshopped picture, so there is also fabricated lies in paper. THE ONLY AUTHENTIC CONFESSION IS IF Stephania Otobo confesses on video.I can not believe a faceless scammer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:08am On Mar 23, 2017
oselydia:
I knew this day will come,
thank God, d truth is out
I can not believe this. Only a fool will believe a faceless scammer letter. If she is real let her come out with a photo and video confession.The only true confession is if stephania otobo who we all know, comes out and confess on video. This is mere scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by ExAngel007(f): 6:09am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

I have lived in kaduna for a while so I can relate to some claims in the truth.
SHUT!. I never claim to believe the pervious "scandals". So dont put words into my mouth. And you are nt the only one that stays in kaduna. i have lived and school there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:12am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

Oboy sorry, as much as you wanted the allegations to be true, you are super disappointed that it obviously was a made allegation against the Apostle.Kirikiri is warming up to receive the stupid idiotic Liar called Otobo.I hear she has been arraigned in court.Hope you would stand in as witness to validate her fake unsubstantiated claims and allegations against the Apostle.

Nobody want the downfall of Apostle Suleman but this letter is fake and scam. God himself will vindicate him. Let the girl that you guys that wrote this letter come out and confess. Anyone that has the spirit of God will know this letter is fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by orisa37: 6:13am On Mar 23, 2017
Let's have Atheists comments please.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by soberdrunk(m): 6:14am On Mar 23, 2017
"10k" for 'Mouth Gig'??!! EFCC must hear this!! angry

Ps-Hahahaha!! How dull do these guys think we are, whoever came up with this low budget 'Cotonouwood' movie script is only making Apostle look more guilty, the church already confirmed that Apostle knows Miss Otobo and that he only helped her financially and prayed for her, so how do you explain Miss Otobos 'youtube' music video? You guys are trying too hard!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:16am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

Someone that sat down to compose a fake letter will not know the location she will write. Staged drama. God hate deception. This letter is fake. Anyone that has the spirit of God will know that this letter is fake. Let God speak to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by hungryboy(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

lol
Bros use your head nah
Even if El rufai wan blackmail pastor Suleiman ,
Him no go invite the ashawo come government house nah
And the people were him go send
No go even mention say na him be the mastermind of the whole thing to the ashawo nah

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 6:18am On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:

Nobody want the downfall of Apostle Suleman but this letter is fake and scam. God himself will vindicate him. Let the girl that you guys that wrote this letter come out and confess. Anyone that has the spirit of God will know this letter is fake

So you have the Spirit of God, but can't discern Otobo fake claims but rather that the claims by the impersonated queen Esther is fake.You are no Christian much less having spirit of God, if not you would have known better when addressing issues that partain to God servants.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:19am On Mar 23, 2017
ExAngel007:
SHUT!. I never claim to believe the pervious "scandals". So dont put words into my mouth. And you are nt the only one that stays in kaduna. i have lived and school there.

Liars. Even a person with lowest IQ in the world will know that this letter is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by ExAngel007(f): 6:24am On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:

Liars. Even a person with lowest IQ in the world will know that this letter is a scam.

I wasnt quoting u. And i never said that i believe this letter too. Read my 1st post.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=bezimo post=54855720]

So you have the Spirit of God, but can't discern Otobo fake claims but rather that the claims by the impersonated queen Esther is fake.You are no Christian much less having spirit of God, if not you would have known better when addressing issues that
Did you know my stand on Otobo and Apostle Suleman case? I do not need to be explaining it to you.This Letter is fake
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by bezimo(m): 6:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:

[b]You need to be born again.Did you know my stand on Otobo and Apostle Suleman case [/b]I do not need to be explaining it to you.

I went to one of your threads of March 10.I see your stand.A fake and hypocrite you are who would rather align with a certified blackmailer and family validated cheap liar called Otobo in her bid to bring down the Man of God.Yet you are a Christian.No fool yourself....Ok.You CANNOT be one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 6:43am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

I went to one of your threads of March 10.I see your stand.A fake and hypocrite you are who would rather align with a certified blackmailer and cheap liar called Otobo in her bid to bring down the Man of God.Yet you are a Christian.No fool yourself....Ok.You CANNOT be one.

You missed it.me Aligning with a cheap liar ? You missed it!I do not trade word with you.it should be morning time in Nigeria. Go and do your morning devotion

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by spafu(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2017
N o be small thing o

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by LawdOfNairaland: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2017
bezimo:

Are you the only one that has lived in Kaduna? My friend, this is pure trash and it reeks of desperation. I am sure that one of Sule's followers is behind this. His followers seem more desperate than him to help his image. Remember the news about Stephenie's confession which was obviously cooked up by one or more of Sule's followers. Sule was not even aware and even went to his church to pass the fake news around that Stephenie had confessed.

Stop fooling yourselves and enjoy the little peace the Dino certificate saga has given to your apostle. Continue to pray that the matter dies like that because if you continue like this and allow Sahara Reporters to remember, it may not turn out well for Sule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2017
This letter is fake.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Zzyco: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2017
Osazuwa72:
This letter is fake. Apostle Suleman is not completely innocent
Bros u go die of BP oh... see as you can this matter for head.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Osazuwa72: 7:58am On Mar 23, 2017
Who wrote this cock and bull story. Let Apostle Suleman defend himself.God will vindicate him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by brotherly: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2017
One thing I have learnt from this apostles scandal is that most OFM members are not born again .

Dem lie pass lai Mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by kaffy4tope(m): 8:15am On Mar 23, 2017
oselydia:
I knew this day will come,
thank God, d truth is out

With this your childish ways of reasoning, sister I just pray you don't come across some bad boys who brainwashes ladies to have sex with them. You are gonna just be too easy to passed around and dump lol!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Lol.... Má laugh small

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me / Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Unites The Body Of Christ In Lagos / Did You Know TB Joshua Had An OFR Since 2008? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.