Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos (4050 Views)

Former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $60m / PHOTOS: Tinubu Acquires Another Private Jet Worth $50million / Ambode To Pump $60m Into Lekki Free Zone Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Qmerit(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
obonujoker:

So why complain about Diezani?? why not allow ND to complain??

I'm not by my comment saying he should not be prosecuted for any corruption while in office as a gov...but the rate at which any time some group heard Tinu..... they shout Lagos money is becoming a joke...that same joke I pulled off there.

On a serious note where has ur brain gone to?
So, u didn't know Tinubu was a state gov and Diazeni was a minister of federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by obonujoker(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Qmerit:

I'm not by my comment saying he should not be prosecuted for any corruption while in office as a gov...but the rate at which any time some group heard Tinu..... they shout Lagos money is becoming a joke...that same joke I pulled off there.

On a serious note where has ur brain gone to?
So, u didn't know Tinubu was a state gov and Diazeni was a minister of federal republic of Nigeria?

Both of them are thieves....
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Qmerit(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
obonujoker:

Both of them are thieves....

You may be right...state thief and federal thief..i believe
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by HeGeMon(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
And one Saviour of Jewish ipob Nnamdi kanu is trekking from one check point to the other!

Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by ivandragon: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
the real defenders of corruption are out in force.

they have suddenly realised there is state thief & federal thief all in a bid to defend their own thieves...

lol... hypocritical clowns.
Re: Tinubu Buys Another Private Jet, Bombadier Global Express Of $60m ...see Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2019
ivandragon:
the real defenders of corruption are out in force.

they have suddenly realised there is state thief & federal thief all in a bid to defend their own thieves...

lol... hypocritical clowns.

(1) (2) (Reply)

And They Successfully Ripped Apart This Buhari Supporter (pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids / Police Arraign Six Unad Students For Allegedly Stoning Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.