Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding) (600 Views)

Biodun Olujimi Admits To Buying Votes In Leaked Text Message / The Murder Of The Fulani: #yugoslavia Unfolding. (by Ffk) / PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding) by bobosunny: 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
, Politicians infiltrated our voters’ register –INEC
By JOHN AMEH, CHUX OHAI, EMMANUEL OBE, CHUKWUDI AKASIKE, EMMANUEL ONYECHE and MUDIAGA AFFE, Published: Sunday, 7 Feb 2010

The Anambra State Resident Electoral Commissioner, Mr. Josiah Uwazuronye, has blamed the discrepancies in the voters‘ register used for Saturday‘s governorship election in the state on the activities of some politicians and fraudulent INEC officials.
Uwazuronye told one of our correspondents Saturday night that the politicians connived with some fraudulent INEC officials to fill in fake names on the voters‘ register.
The REC said, “The culprits took out the names of genuine voters and replaced them with alien names in the areas where their (the fraudulent politicians‘) opponents were strong.”

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201002078431614
Re: Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding) by MrCrackles(m): 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2010
A fu/cktard on the forum opened a thread earlier, claiming the election was the first fair and freest ever in the country!!!
Where is the nitwit now
Re: Anambra Polls; I N E C Admits To Fraud! ( Drama Unfolding) by Radiant(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2010
So what are they saying? That Ekwunife won? grin

(1) (Reply)

Report Of The Commission Of Inquiry Into The Riots (1994, 2001 & 2008) / Cabal And The Poeple / Jonathan: National Assembly Did Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.