Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong (1090 Views)

Some Nairalanders Who Did P0RN Exposed / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out / Some Nairalanders And Their Personalities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
believe it or not but just like gocredits is important to 2go... Likes matter here
Redbeans shey I told u that you can survive without creating stupid topics huh... After your goodbye that looked like a suicide farewell.
Re: Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nma27:
RedBe.ans?
'Death at a Funeral' comes to mind

Re: Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Some of una get time, when we busy on the streets chasing paper you are busy chasing likes on a faceless forum, wait till you have kids and there ask you to buy bicycle you use the likes and time spent unproductively on social media to buy it
Re: Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong by kulboy(m): 1:38am On Jul 28, 2017
BETlordnowpsych:
I once read a write up about a guy here some time ago complaining about the little 'likes' on his D.P and articles. He went on to erroneously state that only pretty girls were given proper attention. I want to correct this impression:

Nairaland is different from instagram, facebook and their likes. Once your looks, personality or write-ups catches the eye, you will be 'asslicked'. My alternate moniker was onced given enough attention. Guys like smellymouth explorers tosyne2much lefulefu (in the making) have created a niche for themselves. Not forgetting oga lala.

There was a time kulboy obiorathesubtle judeefcc jarizod naijaboy etc caught the eye before becoming inactive. So work hard to be known. The world doesn't revolve around girls though they count.

To add further, if u look at all the pretty girls D.P here, many of them have little or no likes on it. We reward excellence and contribution over time. That's why the 'likes' on the D.P of sinaj twaci and ireneony are the highest.

still active grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
kulboy:

still active grin
wow, 'it has tey o'

U win mr nairaland dat year run baa

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Kind Of Guys You Will Meet On A First Date (with Memes) / 10 Ways Guys React When A Babe Comes To Visit For The First Time / Everythin' You Need To Know About Sex Dolls And Their Features (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.