Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (3011 Views)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! / I Have Been Scammed! Read Fast!!!! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by naijacutee(f): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2010
My reply was aimed at this post which the spam filter blocked.

i was scammed in january by ittech(technology section). i paid for an iphone that was never delivered and phone no not reachable again.
i paid into first bank olu obasanjo rd branch,here in ph ACCOUNT NAME IS OLUWOLE ODEYEMI .amont is 25k.
i will post a scanned copy of the teller here.can u help with this.
op,if u help me get this guy ,i'll give 50k but i will want to see him with my eyes and also touch him with my hands
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by honeric01(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2010
naijacutee:

My reply was aimed at this post which the spam filter blocked.

oh, ok.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Successli: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
Thief de catch thief shocked lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by chuxy12(m): 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
hi,
my in-law paid N200,000.00 to a fund managing company( i guess they are into forex). they were supposed to paying him some percentage. but from day one which is about a year ago they have not paid him a farthing maybe cos he has been outside the country and his wife dont know how to go about it. how do i track this company and make them to pay?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by hasonjack: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
wonders shall never end. I dont understand how we can be so gullible. The level of stupidity of some of the victims is unimaginable.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Orikinla(m): 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
I get scam mails from senders who claim to have my profile on Nairaland, but I have not been swindled, because I am not a fool.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Booty4me: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hello privatei,

I might just have to take you up on that offer. Cry My sister was once scammed into Paying N10,000 to one Paul or so last year January.

I dont have all the required information, although I dont know how serious you are but if you are serious about what you said in your post, I will meet with my sis this weekend and may be by monday I will have enough information to post to you.

Na wa oo last year january you no dey forget something,
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by swifttrack: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2011
i need to be sure you can do this please my mum was scammed about three month ago i have all the scammer details with the bank she paid the money too with their number please if you really no you can help do send me mail to dhemmyhardy2002@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by onlinedee(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2011
Does this guy still follow his thread after more than a year? Let him/her make a comment here so that i can put up some details of 3 scammers that i need him to help me track down.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by yeye4live(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
wat s ur charge
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by labbabe: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2016
I was scammed of 100k yesterday pls help
Here are d phone nos and acct details
07038150933 frank ogah
09036488337 patrick
DR JASPER LUME.08085450561
AC NAME.LEBECHI .I ANTHONY.AC NO 3105073724 FIRST BANK.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by fetch(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
My name is Ernest Emelezi, I write to explain myself concerning the post a guy made here that I scammed him. Though, He have the right to go to any platform and said I scammed him because he bought a product from me, but he do not explained what transpired. I sold a package to him and other people, and I promise to refund the buyers their money if they do not make money from the system within 90 days. The 90 days expired and he did not request for his money till after 6 months. But if he still need his money, let him contact me on my phone number: 08039612831.

Thanks.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Walexz02(m): 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Well done op At at least you have exposed one already

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fola Adeola: The GT Bank story. / Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business / Got Properties For Sale? Need Staff... Distress Sale Of Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.