Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Can We Break Loose From Kwara? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Break Loose From Kwara? (16521 Views)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by kutchs: 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
toye440:
I'm from Kwara state, from the Ekiti speaking part of kwara, collectively called the IGBOMINAS
I'm so confused for the fact that kwara state is counted as a Northern state (save me d afonja defeat, d Fulani's r still covering grounds), but her inhabitants r predominantly Yoruba's.
Recently, SW Governors converge to strategize on how to move the region forward, but to the chagrin of all kwara state was not represented. These I believe was due to d balkanization of d country from a working regional system into geopolitical zones.
My simple question is; should there b a referendum and we all voted to go our separate ways in lieu of regionalising d country, were do we d igbominas fall?
This is why I believe the earlier d better we d igbominas carve out our state from kwara, and free ourselves from d saraki dynasty.
pls IPOB NOT INVITED only Yoruba's are welcomed.
You don't want IPOB to get involved in the discussion but when issues concerning Biafra are mentioned, you Yoruba carry it on your head. How funny you are.
Why not stay out of Biafra matters so Igbos may stay out of your issue?
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by chiagozien(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Baddestman:
foolish ipob jews,it is hausa land but has about 23 yoruba kings in all her towns gringrin
do you know how many Eze igbos have in lagos
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Lightening: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
sekxy:
I can see why you yorubas have to attack Igbos each time BIAFRA is mentioned. .you are afraid to join your Fulani kinsmen because they will drag you to north..okay o

Those guys are live black mamba. Hating on KANU yet strategizing to benefit from his agitations. Haba Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Lightening: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
toye440:

Honourable, yes I do associate with them, like I said I discussed with some elders they believe am making a point but they fear sell out.

Sell out again? Hahahahaha. Is this sellout identity really incurable? It is only accustomed slaves that will readily sellout another that wants their collective freedom. Tufiakwa!
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Lightening: 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
meolaniyi:
ranting of an Ant. instead of lagos to be part of Biafra, We will help you to destroy it. Our major capital is Ibadan. Your property will not be left out. Bunch of usless tribe. I spit on you guys. I dont know why Gowon allowed this people to come back to Nigeria.

Speaking from both sides again. You campaign against the restoration of Biafra and yet regret that Goesn allowed us to cone back to Nigeria. Apart from treachery, you guys are also incurably hypocritical.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
chiagozien:
do you know how many Eze igbos have in lagos
chai fool
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Viergeachar: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
iamexcelblog:

If you cant quote without insulting, don't ever quote me again.

Now to your question. When has the Aniomas ever claimed non Igbo? Go and check the comment I quoted. The op said that there are Fulanis that are Yorubanised.

How many times have Aniomas or Ikwerres agitated to belong to the SE both online and offline?

It's always the flatiyeasterners trying to absorb them forcefully.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by rumours: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Did you not read his warnings IPOB are not invited? We want to discuss us not Igbo or Hausa Fulani. Stay out.

Guy create a whatsapp group naa! "This is public space. So you guys have been pretending all this while! Like all is well with you!! Now that IPoB has given you the opportunity and the atmosphere to say your mind, you are still pretending. Know that I also personally agree that Kwara and Kogi are more Yoruba than North. So be humble. You have been suffering and smiling. You better be quiet and allow people form solidarity with you.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nonaira: 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lol.. Ezza speak Hausa. Moreover there are Igalas/Idoma folks in both Abia and Enugu and Igalas/Idoma, although not Fulani/Hausa but they are quite fluent in Hausa as well. Pele o..

When will you leave Delta state, immigrant?

Ezza speaks Hausa grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin since when? Let me guess, the same time there are Ikelike people residing in Asaba whom are the originals of Asaba .

Grade A buffon. Go get antipsychotic medication. Those voices in your head are comedians grin grin grin grin

The same time your immigrant brother in Kwara leaves Kwara. If he wants referendum, let him go back to his Southwest village and conduct it and leave Fulani lands for fulani.

There are no yoruba in Kogi or Kwara! Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Jonathan39: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Show me a people who are afraid of war and I will show you men, women and children who are slaves. Until Yorubas deal with fear, nobody will take them serious!!

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Naijaguy12345(m): 12:18am On Jul 27, 2017
rumours:

Guy create a whatsapp group naa! "This is public space. So you guys have been pretending all this while! Like all is well with you!! Now that IPoB has given you the opportunity and the atmosphere to say your mind, you are still pretending. Know that I also personally agree that Kwara and Kogi are more Yoruba than North. So be humble. You have been suffering and smiling. You better be quiet and allow people form solidarity with you.
Your comment made me laugh, you will make a good comedian honestly, but we are never in suffering, your people are the one in pains.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by SouthWestBlood(m): 2:07am On Jul 27, 2017
Drogbs:

idiot deal with your matter without mentioning Ipob, their agenda is far bigger than your kwara trash, take your whining to your Northern emirates if you are about the business

But we also have Igbo part in Kogi. Google is your friend.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 2:17am On Jul 27, 2017
jealousy go kill igbos last last lol
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by chiagozien(m): 8:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Baddestman:
chai fool
wise goat
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Jonathan39:
Show me a people who are afraid of war and I will show you men, women and children who are slaves. Until Yorubas deal with fear, nobody will take them serious!!
you speak of war like champions league final, u HV no idea of what war looks like, pls ask ur parents if they wre even alive during d civil war. From ur assertion I can confidently say u r an absolute child, probably not older than 14, pls dis space belongs to omoluabis only or do I need to translate it in any Biafra language.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2017
rumours:

I don't need to tell u, u r trespassing, walk away before it gets dirty.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Demmzy15(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2017
Rilwayne001:
[s]

^^^^

This is how you reason when you have your brain in your scrotom and your testes in your skull.

Demola, come and see someone reason with his scrotom shocked grin
Lmao!!!! Why do like this na?? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by FriendNG: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Demmzy15:
Lmao!!!! Why do like this na?? grin grin grin

Probably he want long vacation from the mod.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Iamzik: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=proeast post=58812611] Dont mind the perenial lost souls, what they fail to understand is that kwara is gone forever. Hausa/fulani will keep kwara and kogi just as they are doing now and also in the event of Nigeria's break up. Junaid Mohamed and other key northern figures have even said it several times in the past and nobody challenged them. They should forget about kwara and kogi because they are gone forever![/quote]

Same way you should forget about beer fra because it is gone forever- Ojukwu himself said so. A honourable man does not force himself into a discussion where he's clearly not invited.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Jonathan39: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Theirs an igbo proverb that says that "we cant refuse to fight war because we dont want to die" as far as nigeria is concerne nobody takes yorubas opinion serious
toye440:

you speak of war like champions league final, u HV no idea of what war looks like, pls ask ur parents if they wre even alive during d civil war. From ur assertion I can confidently say u r an absolute child, probably not older than 14, pls dis space belongs to omoluabis only or do I need to translate it in any Biafra language.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Jonathan39:
Theirs an igbo proverb that says that "we cant refuse to fight war because we dont want to die" as far as nigeria is concerne nobody takes yorubas opinion serious
pls buzz off my mentions, u don't take our opinion serious and u r here struggling to hijack the page like u did to nollywood until nobody wants or is interested in watching d garbage u now air, after which most or ur kindred r beginning to flood d Yoruba movie industry, another attempt to hijack it but it is an exercise in futility.
Keep Fanning d embers of war wen it break loose ur brain would return to factory reset. A word they say is enough for d wise, don't let d bitterness u inherited from ur ancestors weigh u down.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Markfemi2: 1:51am On Jul 28, 2017
Jonathan39:

Is this how biafrans console themselves over buff loss grin

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Lightening:

Those guys are live black mamba. Hating on KANU yet strategizing to benefit from his agitations. Haba Yoruba!
exactly...since they can't face their masters up north..they want to use this opportunity to liberate themselves. ..but whilst at that,,they keep hating on NK.
.because they don't want to look like they are betraying their masters..though their masters have called them ungrateful backstabbers. ...these people get issue I swear
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Sunky200: 5:31am On Jul 28, 2017
@toye440, markfemi2, kagawa10 and other pro-Yorubas, why not ignore those trolls. I always wonder how and why it is so difficult to reason like human with functioning six senses instead of behaving so irrational, well maybe its in their DNA. The hausa/fulani's themselves can not make bold of such claim and the Yorubas (even the whole southern Nigeria) in those region on several occassion has rhetoretical express the desire to correct the errors in the nation geo-political zoning yet some mofos will litter the cyber space/forum with senseless comments.

Ones again, i strongly advise to quote those that have a functioning obloganta.

#my cent
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2017
bakynes:

The battle will only happen in Ilorin since they already sold their birthright to the Fulani, they can have Ilorin for all I care but the rest part of Kwara up to Jebba and kabba in Kogi and Niger state respectively is coming with the SW to form the Ooduwa nation. Our brothers in Akoko edo too will join only the Itsekiri people will be approached if they want to join or not.
land grabber live Fulani land alone
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Jonathan39: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
If war is the last option we will gladly accept it. We are not afraid to die
toye440:

pls buzz off my mentions, u don't take our opinion serious and u r here struggling to hijack the page like u did to nollywood until nobody wants or is interested in watching d garbage u now air, after which most or ur kindred r beginning to flood d Yoruba movie industry, another attempt to hijack it but it is an exercise in futility.
Keep Fanning d embers of war wen it break loose ur brain would return to factory reset. A word they say is enough for d wise, don't let d bitterness u inherited from ur ancestors weigh u down.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by ariesbull: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Markfemi2:
How's igbos feel when they see this thread
nawa
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
land grabber live Fulani land alone
what's this idiot saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Four PDP Governorship Aspirants Rise Against Fayose / Sss Boss, Mubi North, Adamawa State Shot Dead? / Buhari Meets With Nigerians Living In Senegal (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.