Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Can We Break Loose From Kwara? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Break Loose From Kwara? (16512 Views)

Photos And Video From Kwara PDP Campaign Rally / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by fatymore(f): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
You can only break free if you have a voice in the state assembly.. National assembly... A vibrant one who can push home your demand.. And I doubt if you have one for now except you start the revolution yourself like.. You know

7 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by ApexPredator: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Kwara should at least have a representation in anything the south west governors are up to, that's the only way the kwarans get a sense of belonging. On the other hand kwarans need to free themselves from Saraki shackles. With a Saraki figure head ruling Kwara, its hard to sit on same table discussing the progress of Yoruba race with such, Saraki do not wish or mean good for Yoruba. So the advice is to break the dynasty shackles.

NB

The OP begs that IPOB stay away and then they flood this thread, I've never seen such uncivilised and unmannered tribe ever.

Yet you people flood IPOB, Biafra and Kanu's threads. Stop being a hypocrite, bro.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:

idiot deal with your matter without mentioning Ipob, their agenda is far bigger than your kwara trash, take your whining to your Northern emirates if you are about the business
...my brother sometimes I laugh on people's hypocrisy. They want referendum to free their brothers in Kwara but they don't want it for the easterners.

The recognised that their lands extended to Kwara and Kogi but they cried like babies when easterners talk about their lands in SS. They are in a deeper hot chair more than the easterners and as such wants to be free but also attack and use vicious and malicious words against the same people that wants what the equally wanted. Nigerian hypocrisy is simply extraordinary.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Agbaletu: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
It shall not be well with Lord Lugard wherever the idiota is.
It is even easier for the Igbominas to join the Western part of the country, what about the Jebba people?
My paternal Grandma is from Jebba and my father has properties there.
This Lugard cupboard should be destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by lharstborn(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP.. your lawmakers shoul push for a referendum at the National Assembly, same for the state lawmakers at the state assemblies (Kwara & Kogi). Associations, Intrest Groups, Unions, Student bodies from these areas should all chip in and push for it at the NASS.
Also, They must solicit for support from other lawmakers at the NASS before it can sail through.
Obviously; seeing how politics is being played in this country, i don't see it happening becauses of the politics of selfish and personal interests

2 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
ApexPredator:

Yet you people flood IPOB, Biafra and Kanu's threads. Stop being a hypocrite, bro.
If there are fore warnings saying stay out of this thread, we will stay out of it.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by SegunAdewole: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
toye440:

like I said no IPOB OR BIAFRAN IS INVITED, grown ups r talking.

You don't need to invite us. We will invite ourselves and remind you the sins of treacherous Afonja which is the punishment that you his forebears are suffering today just like you invade kanu and IPOB thread. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Michael004: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
I can see why you yorubas have to attack Igbos each time BIAFRA is mentioned. .you are afraid to join your Fulani kinsmen because they will drag you to north..okay o
Why didn't you go and console your friend that her boyfriend just broke up with.

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Michael004: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:

to hell with your omoluabi nonsense, I'm an Nwafor as well and you don't dare mud-sling my tribe into your weak a.s.s sh.iit, like I said go and brave the odds with the real owners of Kwara- the Norther fulani emirate, and stop boring us with your trash, the Fulani don't give 2 fu.ccks about social media noise, face them head on that you want out of Kwara and maybe they will be merciful enough to let y'all pack your trash and join your brothers in the South West, cause Kwara remains a fulani conquered territory and nothing will change that till eternity
Nwafor ko, nsofor ni. Nwafor my foot.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by facelessangel: 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Afonja so Kanu has given you people voice abi? So you now know what referendum is. Treacheous people. Bunch of cowards. Come and take kwara nah. For your information, Lagos can never be part of your Yoruba land.

We will resist any attempt to make Lagos part of Yoruba land. The battle for Lagos will be fierce and devastating. We are waiting. Lagos will be reduced to rubbules .

For your information start brazing up for the eventualities

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Michael004: 3:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
/s][[s]quote author=facelessangel post=58819492]Afonja so Kanu has given you people voice abi? So you now know what referendum is. Treacheous people. Bunch of cowards. Come and take kwara nah. For your information, Lagos can never be part of your Yoruba land.

We will resist any attempt to make Lagos part of Yoruba land. The battle for Lagos will be fierce and devastating. We are waiting. Lagos will be reduced to rubbules .

For your information start brazing up for the eventualities[/quote][/s]trash

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Michael004: 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
facelessangel:
Afonja so Kanu has given you people voice abi? So you now know what referendum is. Treacheous people. Bunch of cowards. Come and take kwara nah. For your information, Lagos can never be part of your Yoruba land.

[/s]Absolute trash.

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

I mean do you attend their meetings?
unfortunately I liv in d north but I do communicate with my ppl.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by facelessangel: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]Absolute trash.
say somthing els
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by orisa37: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Saraki is a Yorubaman. Praise him before greet him. That's he.
Too much "Fura de Nunu and Kunu" drinking makes the difference between him and you. He's born with a silver spoon and so more astute and educated than a common Igbomina guy.
He's just restrategising. He's very rich. Treat him with civility 'cos he's coming back to develop Kwara Schools, Roads, Health Care system, Agro-Allied businesses etc.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by meolaniyi(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
facelessangel:

ranting of an Ant. instead of lagos to be part of Biafra, We will help you to destroy it. Our major capital is Ibadan. Your property will not be left out. Bunch of usless tribe. I spit on you guys. I dont know why Gowon allowed this people to come back to Nigeria.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nairanaira12: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
brown116:
afonjas na now bi una morning, keep on following Igbo threads, instead to fight ur battle.

Thank you. You've been noticed
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
overall90:
There are no yorubas in kwara state. Yorubaland begins and ends in the southwest. grin

Minus Lagos
oponu omo osu.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
@ OP,be calm nothing will happen,the hausa don't even have interest in kwara,they say it is yoruba state and even if middle belt say they don't go with the north,they have nothing to do to it,those yoruba fulani breed will be useful to us in future if nigeria breaks.

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by intervention3(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Baddestman:
oponu omo osu.
..u don't need to reply that guy..read what he said..does that make any sense?
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
intervention3:
..u don't need to reply that guy..read what he said..does that make any sense?
ok bro.
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by brown116: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Thank you. You've been noticed
afonja slave

4 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nairanaira12: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
brown116:
afonja slave

Thank you, kanu slave/zombie. If kanu says you should kill your mother, I'm certain you will do it. That makes you his slave
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
wan kere si number wa X3
Awon Omo Igbo yi
kere so number wa.
That's my stand, and if u doubt me;
Ah ajeku Iya le o je
ajeku Iya le o je
awan ti o to wa na
tan Dan wa WO
ah ajeku Iya le o je

2 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by brown116: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Thank you, kanu slave/zombie. If kanu says you should kill your mother, I'm certain you will do it. That makes you his slave
scull mining smelling afonja. U shall remain fulani slave forever.

8 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nairanaira12: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
brown116:
scull mining smelling afonja. U shall remain fulani slave forever.

Mr Osu outcast, you will remain kanu's slave for life

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by brown116: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Mr Osu outcast, you will remain kanu's slave for life
afonja muslim, kwara belong to fulani

8 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nairanaira12: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
brown116:
afonja muslim, kwara belong to fulani

Perfect reason for u to masturbate

1 Like

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by brown116: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
nairanaira12:

Perfect reason for u to masturbate
u have been acquired by ur fulani lord.

8 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by nairanaira12: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
brown116:
u have been acquired by ur fulani lord.

Yeah, the same way your brain has been acquired by kanu
Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by IPOB123london: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
no way

no you cannot

and do not call on IPOB for help

7 Likes

Re: Can We Break Loose From Kwara? by toye440: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
facelessangel:

like I said earlier this trend is not for u, u simply lack what it takes to comprehend our discussion here.
We r Nigerians and we thank God for it. But to intimate u, d discuss is abt kwara not considered a SW state yet its a Yoruba state. Se Claire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi / Another Bomb Explosion At Sheka Police Station In Kano / Detention Of Aisha Buhari’s Aides: Police High Command Keep Mute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.