Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein (59324 Views)

Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by XaviDayo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
The babe get balls ni?
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Yinabim(f): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by swiz123(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hoping to see a camel toe
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Tlordy: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bannana don fall on her ! So OBO no need her!
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by ekems2017(f): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm there is nothing women will not do for money.
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nackzy: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Her mount Everest thick sha
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by jaksmillioniar: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
she neva show her sweet breast
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by tamquezee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shame on Davido deceiving this naive innocent girl and abandoning her. Go for these thick greedy fake slay queens. If u abandon them even God sef nor go vex.
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by okenwaa(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
My spec..

Just the way I like it served!!
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Slymonster(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
the same babe WizKid use on his come closer redux video hmmm..cute black girl
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by pomide(m): 1:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
She's prettier that his two baby mamas

1 Like

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Michael004: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why she come dey cover breast na cry
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by junnaiskye(f): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

She looks like a man, she loooks hard, if you look closely it seems she has a dick... cut off that head from the body and even a dog wouldn't fvuck her

I'm glad David adeleke came back to his senses and left her, David you should have at least got this senseless one pregnant maybe that would stop her from looking like a Tranny

she should focus on herself and learn to be feminine, In all honesty this shot is just distasteful and wrong...

Well some men here would still fantasize about her because of her dark radiant and beautiful skin which I know would feel like sand paper.
What is wrong with you? you find her distasteful and so? does that give you the right to practice your foul mouth on her?

please all this insults were uncalled for.

2 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Choiszman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Okay

Anyway,

This article is so damn funny, check it out

5 NIGERIAN CELEBRITIES BUSTED FOR WEARING FAKE THINGS;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details?id=1779
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by whizzyleejr(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
With a little confusion o o gringrin
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

She looks like a man, she loooks hard, if you look closely it seems she has a dick... cut off that head from the body and even a dog wouldn't fvuck her

I'm glad David adeleke came back to his senses and left her, David you should have at least got this senseless one pregnant maybe that would stop her from looking like a Tranny

she should focus on herself and learn to be feminine, In all honesty this shot is just distasteful and wrong...

Well some men here would still fantasize about her because of her dark radiant and beautiful skin which I know would feel like sand paper.

2 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Iamtemmiekim(f): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChrisOssai:
Does she have a dick? shocked shocked

Lol
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by misspineapple(f): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
chaiļ¼
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
daclemx:
Must you go naked before you can sell?
see question ooo...... what are they advertising? pls think before u comment
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Wow,just wow.I hate females like you and I can't stand ur kind.You're so bitter and envious.
All this hatred and venom from a "lady" to someone you don't even know and have never met,well I'm not surprised women are their own worst enemies.
Now I want to show you something dearie,now pay close attention:
Take a good look at this queen,you can and will never be half as beautiful as she is and that's not a curse,it's just facts.My advice for you,Improve on your miserable life and stop hating on pple that are far better than you.Even without makeup she still beats you hands down and is more popular and influential than you can and will probably ever be.You're only known on nairaland and amongst the touts you've fvcked.Never forget this.
Bye hater.

5 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by cy4cent(f): 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Haba! How can a lady be so hard on another Lady like this? Where's the "gat your back" we should do for ourselves?

That's degrading to say a dog would bleep her etc.
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by cy4cent(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Wow,just wow.I hate females like you and I can't stand ur kind.You're so bitter and envious.
All this hatred and venom from a "lady" to someone you don't even know and have never met,well I'm not surprised women are their own worst enemies.
Now I want to show you something dearie,now pay close attention:
Take a good look at this queen,you can and will never be half as beautiful as she is and that's not a curse,it's just facts.My advice for you,Improve on your miserable life and stop hating on pple that are far better than you.Even without makeup she still beats you hands down and is more popular and influential than you can and will probably ever be.You're only known on nairaland and amongst the touts you've fvcked.Never forget this.
Bye hater.

I didn't even know you have quoted her, couldn't just pass that hate comment coming from a fellow woman. What do we do when men pass such derogatory statements on us if a sister can do this?
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
cy4cent:

I didn't even know you have quoted her, couldn't just pass that hate comment coming from a fellow woman. What do we do when men pass such derogatory statements on us if a sister can do this?
It's this "competition" that exists in our society where all a woman has to strive for is to get the attention of men.The pained b1tch saw guys complimenting her and felt so jealous as to post such hateful words.I mean where is the love ??
Men can never do this against a brother. I weep for womanhood

2 Likes

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by joepentwo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
WCH KIND TINK, KELVIN KLEN BRA BIN NO D grin
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
My love for dark skinned women though
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
This geh go sweet like sugar cane. Women with full lips always have fat labia and I love to eat that shit__. Look at those lips and imagine how beautiful her pussy_ will look and taste. Where is my soulmate, ahaaa there you are.... brb.

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

She has curves, from d pics below. This picture is obviously photoshopped by the CK editors. Models are meant to be stick thin and shapeless to sell clothes successfully - so they tell us.

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by thunderbabs: 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
daclemx:
Must you go naked before you can sell?

Often time, yes. cool
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by cakez: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
she looks like a dude... no wonder davido has been talking about banana falling on people... Alas! Banana had fallen on him in recent times
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by suso(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChrisOssai:
Does she have a dick? shocked shocked
I was about to ask the same question
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Pained Slay Mama spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Loved Up In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.