Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein (59322 Views)

Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by 7stargeneralady: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChrisOssai:
Does she have a dick? shocked shocked
It's called camels toe
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by birdsview(m): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please let us see some breast
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by kenzie2: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=hay2kay post=58814261][color=#006600][/color][/quote
Hmm lip zealed
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Pain(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is REAL Beauty..Unlike the Ugly & Heavily Bleached Hags Littering the Streets of a Flood Prone Urban Ghetto, South West of Nigeria angry undecided
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Cynthiabelle(f): 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

She looks like a man, she loooks hard, if you look closely it seems she has a dick... cut off that head from the body and even a dog wouldn't fvuck her

I'm glad David adeleke came back to his senses and left her, David you should have at least got this senseless one pregnant maybe that would stop her from looking like a Tranny

she should focus on herself and learn to be feminine, In all honesty this shot is just distasteful and wrong...

Well some men here would still fantasize about her because of her dark radiant and beautiful skin which I know would feel like sand paper.

Rants of a fat, ugly woman with over bleached tired skin.

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by CaptainFM1: 6:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChrisOssai:

Guy, u for spell am like "manliness"
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Iphran6: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Carmel's toe sighted in da crouch cheesy
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by naturefellow(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

She looks like a man, she loooks hard, if you look closely it seems she has a dick... cut off that head from the body and even a dog wouldn't fvuck her

I'm glad David adeleke came back to his senses and left her, David you should have at least got this senseless one pregnant maybe that would stop her from looking like a Tranny

she should focus on herself and learn to be feminine, In all honesty this shot is just distasteful and wrong...

Well some men here would still fantasize about her because of her dark radiant and beautiful skin which I know would feel like sand paper.
so much venom in your words! This not an extraordinary shoot. The product doesn't look good abd the nudity is acceptable. But, there is the girl. She's good to go... dark skin, braids and all. My only opinion is that she rather models for coys like Dark & Lovely.
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by ikemesit4477: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
ChrisOssai:
ask davido!
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I sense jealousy. u don't condemn your fellow women. that lady looks so young and beautiful. #allwomenarebeautiful.
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by tballeyy(m): 6:41am On Jul 26, 2017
ChrisOssai:
na pad Dey there, she dey mestratete
Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by venus4cupid: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2017
jackandtony:
the lady has a masculine structure

Re: Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2019
I don’t know her and Davido didn’t date her. Maybe she dated him but it wasn’t vice versa. Davido only does ugly girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breakup: Mercy Eke Shades Ike, "Drop A Useless Man Like Used Sanitary Pad" / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.