Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo (32972 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / Dogara, Osinbajo & Oyedepo At Paul Enenche's 50th Birthday Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by ijustdey: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo says it will be suicidal to threaten Senate President Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives.

Osinbajo said this jocularly while speaking at the conference of speakers and presiding officers of the Commonwealth in Abuja on Tuesday.

Declaring the event open, the acting president said the media focus too much on the conflict between the executive and legislature.

He cited a newspaper report, which said he threatened the leaders of the national assembly, as an example of how the Nigeria media are fixated on the conflict between the two arms of government.

“On a lighter note, I don’t know the experiences of presiding officers from other nations present here on the relationship between the executive and the legislature by the press and the social media,” he said.

“Here in Nigeria, what makes news is conflict between the executive and the legislature. The more dramatic is it, the more newsworthy it becomes.

“If you follow things in the media, you’ll be confronted by the exclusive and breaking news stories, reporting several different issues of conflicts between the executive and the legislature.

“I’ll pick just one. There’s one of our popular newspapers that had the caption: ‘Acting President threatens leadership of the national assembly.’

“Now, if you see the combined sizes of the senate president and the right honourable speaker compared to mine, it’ll be a suicidal to threaten either of them let alone the two of them.”

https://www.thecable.ng/will-suicidal-threaten-saraki-dogara-says-osinbajo

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Ezigboune: 2:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
It will be suicidal to threaten saraki and dogara says the acting
president.

Oh sad

18 Likes

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by mubrix(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Osinbajo should be secretive in dealing with em
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by sunshineV(f): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Vv
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Jaytecq(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmm...... looking from an angle
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by sunshineV(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
I just don't know anything about politics, sorry.

Pls I was so closer to make ftc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by NaoSlay: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Brb , let me fry garri then.
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by osuvicky(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
literally right?

4 Likes

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Shagzy3100(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg no be by size joh. I threaten them on your behalf

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by damola1: 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
sharp guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by autotrader014(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Please who else can't wait for this man to be sworn in as the substantive President of Nigeria.

Buhari is the worse President in the history of Nigeria, both living and dead..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by StRichard(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
After boko haram and fulani herdsmen, media is our next problem in this country. They know how to twist any story.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by itoldu: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
“Now, if you see the COMBINED SIZES of the senate president and the right honourable speaker compared to mine, it’ll be a suicidal to threaten either of them let alone the two of them.”

lmao!!! BASED ON COMBINED SIZES (I.E. BODY FAT AND HEIGHT AKA BMI) grin grin grin
Not BASED ON LOGISTICS cool cool cool

More like a Lion threatening two elephants but we all know that the LION IS THE KING OF THE JUNGLE!!! wink cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by centboy123456(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
mgygcdsfg

1 Like

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by rozayx5(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
cheesy

Buhari problems started when he fought the senate President

4 Likes

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by NaoSlay: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
For the first time , a female got FTC on a FP topic.
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by TheKingdom: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Just look at those Niggers.....leading an area of Niggers

Are they not jokers?
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by NwaAmaikpe: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
NaoSlay:
For the first time , a female got FTC on a FP topic.

shocked

For the first time, a shemalé is championing feminism on a front page topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Sunymoore(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
We shall see
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by diportivo: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
funny prof grin

this man was made for this job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by three: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Exactly.

Fans of PYO need to be more strategic in planning & execution.

No need to show your hand all over the place.
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by yemmight(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Osinbajo fall my hand. You don allow inferiority complex set in and those idiots will capitalize on same.

8 Likes

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by generaliy: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
He meant threaten in terms of size and not political, why these funny headline? smh

3 Likes

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Samexdx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol... See sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by Notatribalist(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
What's differentiate this man from EFCC twitter account handler? I can't stop laughing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by BUHARItesticles: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hahaha, corruption is really winning the game
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by 1miccza: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seriously hilarious but he's also kind of right too.

1 Like

Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by three: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
generaliy:
He meant threaten in terms of size and not political, why these funny headline? smh

Ini Edo

[modified for the benefit of those who didn't get the joke first time around]

Answer to question above=Inuendo
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by chiboy90: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Easily answered.
Re: "It Will Be Suicidal To Threaten Saraki & Dogara" - Osinbajo by bewla(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
ha baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.