Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves (810 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / 8 Things Men Want in A Relationship That Every Woman Should know / Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by JoyofGod123: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
GET ANY GIRL YOU WANT IN SIX EASY MOVES.
When you think about asking out the cute waitress at the diner, are you haunted by memories of being rejected by the head cheerleader in high school? Good news: you aren’t a teenager anymore and you have a lot to offer a cute and attractive woman. You just have to know how to approach her. Here are 6 easy steps you need to take to learn how to get a girlfriend.

Source@ https://www.joygist.com/get-any-girl-you-want-in-six-easy-moves/

GET CLEAR ON WHAT YOU WANT.
Take the time to actually write down what it is that you are looking for with a pen and paper. In an issue of Psychological Science, there was a study showing that “using pen and paper, not laptops, to take notes boosts memory and the ability to retain and understand concepts,” and there’s nothing more complicated than relationships and understanding women. If you don’t know who you are looking for, how are you ever going to know her when you meet her?

LEARN WHAT WOMEN WANT.
A lot of men out there have no idea what women truly desire and would apparently rather spend the rest of their lives single than doing the work to find out. I know women are complicated, but you are ready to dive in so you can live a life with the women of your dreams. You are reading books and blogs, and are even considering hiring a dating coach. Talking to someone who has the skill and the tools to build your confidence and teach you the art of attraction will benefit your love life and your sex life more than you realize. Imagine coming home and having girls message you on online dating sites because you have a profile that makes her want you before she even meets you.

PENALIZE YOURSELF.
If you want to date a 10, but you also have an overflowing beer gut, it’s time to do something different with your life. I went out with a smoking hot guy who ran one mile the next day for every drink he had the night before. This kind of penalty for bad behavior reaps rewards that every woman will appreciate; a man with a sexy fit bod. When you take care of yourself physically, it will boost your confidence and let the ladies know you actually like yourself.

DON’T BE ATTACHED BUT IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES.
Put yourself out there. What have you got to lose, besides sleeping alone every night? My friend JT says, “go grocery shopping and place the cart in the vegetable section and place a smile on your face.” This kind of stuff really works. There’s nothing sexier than a man who acts like he owns the produce section and strikes up a conversation about how much he likes guacamole. Of course, you have to do more than just stand there — you also have to ask her out. The worst thing that could happen in the market is you spent two minutes of your life talking to a beautiful woman. Even if she wasn’t single and you didn’t get her number, you got to practice flirting.

BE A FLIRT AND BE RESPECTFUL.
Don’t say everything that pops into your mind and “be her friend.” Keep on the filter while you’re at dinner and don’t mention to her how hot you think your waitress is. Believe me, she doesn’t want to hear that kind of comment and it won’t make her like you more. If a man can create safety (physically and emotionally), a woman can be honest and open and willing to share her precious self with him. Making a girl feel like you’ve got her back (even if you are checking out her booty), will inspire romantic feelings inside of her, and that’s what you want.

BUILD INTRIGUE.
Women want to be part of exciting things. Send text messages that inspire mystery. Don’t send bro messages like “Hey,” or “What’s up?” Be flirty and fun when you communicate and see her. Say things like, “This crazy thing happened today and I can’t wait to tell you about it when I see you tonight.” Get out there, be your best self and don’t listen to what all of your (perpetually single) friends say because they don’t know what they’re talking about. Be OK with where you are right now because it’s exactly where you are supposed to be. Savor the unknown and keep doing your homework on understanding women. Hunters don’t go out into the wild not knowing anything about their prey. They learn about what they are hunting.

Source@ https://www.joygist.com/get-any-girl-you-want-in-six-easy-moves/

1 Like

Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by emperorsversion(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
how does this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by decatalyst(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
The least thing I think about in my life right now undecided

A serious man should seek God and money first and all other things shall be added unto it.

1 Like

Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by SELFmade7(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
If I do all this without having the money and car. Sexybbstar won't still follow me

Make you first the money and every other thing will be added to you, including overflowing girls
Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
If I do all this without having the money and car. Sexybbstar won't still follow me

Make you first the money and every other thing will be added to you, including overflowing girls

Go back to politics section.... smiley
Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by SELFmade7(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

Go back to politics section.... smiley

On my way

How're you

Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:

On my way

How're you
I'm fine
Re: Get Any Girl You Want In Six Easy Moves by SELFmade7(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
sexybbstar:

I'm fine

I know that already, with your beauty you ought to be fine every minute tongue

(1) (Reply)

How The Fvck Can A Man Be Kneeling Down To Propose? / Relationship Issues | My Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Proposed To Another Girl / Are This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.