Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt (45024 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Thank God for JESUS. Thank God for a church like this.
Some of these folks parading themselves as atheists on Nairaland do just to feel relevant while they fill that emptiness within thee.
My dear friends, JESUS is the answer to all the questions in your hearts.

JESUS loves you, come to Him today.

3 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Amberon11: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why are you so daft?
basty:
Lagos own came Sons and daughters of apes were rejoicing. Now theirs have come and what do they need to say? Yoruba made them what they are today. Whoever that hate we Yoruba for our achievements and our hospitality and call us cowards for our non violence nature will die on the cause of Yorubas hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Donsmithbrown(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
Are u alright? mau God hav mercy on u
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by sheDD(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm so stunned and disappointed I don't know what to say.

I'm happy I'm an atheist
all this people claiming atheist for nairaland!!!

I just dey observe una

but as for me,thank God am a believer!!

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
God can not protect them because he caused the flooding, God controls everything happening in the universe even u
God made you who u
are according to religionists grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
StakerLives:

cool

it pains me to see that you have decided to be stupid all the time or arent you educated enough to note that flood is a natural cause and spares no man
Are u saying that God never knew it will happen
Isn't God the one that set everything happening in the universe
Don't u think God flooded them for their sins

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Bekimbo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor must eat
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
obataokenwa:

Rom 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time [are] not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Rom 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? [shall] tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword?
Rom 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Loud it Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm happy I'm an atheist
Hahaha
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Gobhanky: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ig snake bite them now
They will blame the devil
Whule worshipping a God they are not sure how he works
Slaves of man

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Tobium1(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Of course!! You don't want pastor to starve do you? He must chop naa, dats his workchop

2 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by planetx: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is a serious safety hazard, this clowns are playing with the risk of electrocution standing in pools of water with electronic appliances.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

Fela would be laughing hysterically.

This is the original example of suffer suffer...

2 Likes

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Kaptainemeka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let God be the judge between you and them.. If they be of true service to God, then may the sun never depart from your house even as the God of Israel liveth.. Amen.
missyadorable:
All for the social media publicity

For the love of offering

Look at the lady wearing spaghetti hand gown.

That one follow be church member? Lol. Pastor's bed warmer.

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by missyadorable(f): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Kaptainemeka:
Let God be the judge between you and them.. If they be of true service to God, then may the sun never depart from your house even as the God of Israel liveth.. Amen.

Pastor's slave spotted!
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
All this atheists abeg when you find the cure to death and create a human being let me know. When they go to sleep and have nightmares,they wake up screaming 'Blood of Jesus'! grin cheesy
Keep being indecisive/confused until you die and end up in hell. It is better to believe and find out there is no hell,than not and regret on the last day!!
Truth is bitter! Only hopeless souls would quote me with negative remarks cool

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pastor was really in need of the offering and tithes that sunday.

Members were really desperate to impress on their pastors that they were serious candidates for heaven.

That's why they all came out to swim in the water....each with his own reason
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
All this atheists abeg when you find the cure to death and create a human being let me know. When they go to sleep and have nightmares,they wake up screaming 'Blood of Jesus'! grin cheesy
Keep being indecisive until you die and end up in hell. It is better to believe and find out there is no hell,than not and regret on the last day!!
Have your god provided cure to death

Btw, did you attend biology class while in snr sec sch... (just asking)

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
adepeter26:

Have your god provided cure to death

Btw, did you attend biology class while in snr sec sch... (just asking)
A hopeless atheist spotted! I am not the reason you are confused sorry! tongue

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

Soon, i promise you, you cry out to God for help. angry
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by joey048(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nihilist:
These are the kind of things that make me laugh.

God cannot part ordinary potopoto threatening his church, but they swear he parted a whole Red Sea. grin grin grin

Try explaining the internet at the time of the parting of the red sea. keep an open mind broda logic can't explain everything.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by sshalom(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Glory to GOD!
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Princeboca12(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Members Gather To Worship God In Their Flooded Church Building(see Pictures)

Wow. It is one thing to attend a church, another to still attend when the building of your church is not in place.
Members of Greenvine International Christian Centre Port Harcourt, gathered to worship God in their flooded Church building. The rain which started on Saturday continued until Sunday and members including their pastor couldn't stay back home as they worshiped God under their flooded building . The Senior Pastor In his Words said '' This is when we need to practice what we preach as our faith is being tasted.
Service went on as usual and members were blessed including those that dedicated their lives to Christ. See pictures below

H ah haha. them still dey collect offering
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Profkenny1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
obinna58:

Are u saying that God never knew it will happen
Isn't God the one that set everything happening in the universe
Don't u think God flooded them for their sins

Bro, you're too rational and logical to be replying fools .....this is how their ever-useless God rewards them SMH!
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Soon, i promise you, you cry out to God for help. angry
Shut up dude
Religion deceived u
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Keep being indecisive/confused until you die and end up in hell. It is better to believe and find out there is no hell,than not and regret on the last day!!
Lol
Jesus helping u in dreams is because u allowed him to, dreams deals with the power of mind, atheists already knows this that's why they can never experience nightmares while in dream,
Demons/devil/angel etc appearing to u in dream is bcoz u choosed it
Atheists want u type of being to enlightened, if u are able to know some certain things, u will see no need for God and why religion deceived u
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by October1960: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Let them keep waiting for god to fix their problems.

Religious people are just gullible.

Instead of dealing with reality and stop thinking of some heavenly fake fantasy father.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

Lol
Jesus helping u in dreams is because u allowed him to, dreams deals with the power of mind, atheists already knows this that's why they can never experience nightmares while in dream,
Demons/devil/angel etc appearing to u in dream is bcoz u choosed it
Atheists want u type of being to enlightened, if u are able to know some certain things, u will see no need for God and why religion deceived u
You are just displaying your ignorance because every human being dreams and have nightmares. Science has proven it over and over again.
http://neuro.hms.harvard.edu/harvard-mahoney-neuroscience-institute/brain-newsletter/and-brain-series/nightmares-and-brain
Unless of course,you are a ghost and you are dead maybe I can believe you.
As for religion, sorry you are talking to the wrong person,my religion is humanity. I know what is right and wrong and I don't even need religion to tell me that! I believe there is a God who created the world and everything therein but I must not go to church or belong to a religion to have a personal encounter with Him. I study and research the Bible on my own so I can understand better who God really is than using atheism as an excuse to deny His existence.

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by maxibrainz02(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm happy I'm an atheist
Jesus loves you, so do I
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

You are just displaying your ignorance because every human being dreams and have nightmares. Science has proven it over and over again.
http://neuro.hms.harvard.edu/harvard-mahoney-neuroscience-institute/brain-newsletter/and-brain-series/nightmares-and-brain
Unless of course,you are a ghost and you are dead maybe I can believe you.
As for religion, sorry you are talking to the wrong person,my religion is humanity. I know what is right and wrong and I don't even need religion to tell me that! I believe there is a God who created the world and everything therein but I must not go to church or belong to a religion to have a personal encounter with Him. I study and research the Bible on my own so I can understand better who God really is than using atheism as an excuse to deny His existence.
All I'm saying is that dreams can be controlled, U can rule out demons/devil/ghost/monsters in ur dreams
It's a choice same as what religion thought u just that they used Jesus to hack ur mind, making him ur helper spiritually
U will never know what u missing
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 12:44am On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

All I'm saying is that dreams can be controlled, U can rule out demons/devil/ghost/monsters in ur dreams
It's a choice same as what religion thought u just that they used Jesus to hack ur mind, making him ur helper spiritually
Dreams cannot be controlled Oga. Do you remember what you did while you were sleeping?
Stop spewing trash. I already told you I have no religion but believe in God and Jesus Christ. Maybe you don't understand religion is man-made.
If you are talking about lucid dreaming, researchers have not still concluded if it is valid proof or not. The only reason it was even invented was to help those who have nightmares. Excessive usage of lucid dreaming techniques even causes some extreme disorder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Mike Bamiloye: "Trump's Tenure Was Just A Short Window Of Grace" / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.