Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt (45008 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith / Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor & His Members Worship In Waterlogged Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

Shut up dude
Religion deceived u

And science is deceiving you. Think man, think. grin grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by mechanics(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2017
nero2face:
great opportunity for church members that are yet to be baptized, no need going to River Jordan, it's right Inside de Church...pastor oya oh, do de needful
lol, the water is dirty o and it should be a flowing river, so it can't be done there.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by gGGODDd(m): 3:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm so stunned and disappointed I don't know what to say.

I'm happy I'm an atheist
wow! a female atheist? never seen one in Nigeria b4. you c hw ur pple r suffering mentally? they are mentally ill. if d god existed it shud av been able to protect churches from being flooded. their book says their imaginary god created evil n dey still worship such a god that has put them in such a dehumanizing condition. well I'm glad to see a female atheist here n I hope you're Nigerian too.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by coldgate(f): 3:39am On Jul 26, 2017
All I see is stupidity. Electrocution is no respecter of persons. Don't tempt God. It is funny how overzealous Nigerian Christians leave the primary purpose of the gospel to concentrate on showing off their 'love for God' in ridiculous ways.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by tonguengineer(m): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
Omg y re u so daft
Bcuz God's house is flooded does not make God less a God
Am not saying it so that it can enter your brain
Nothing can enter there again because it is already worms natural habitat
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Angy55(f): 4:57am On Jul 26, 2017
emmasege:
If only the folks were sold out to Christ and not looking for cheap publicity.
It wasn't the pastor neither the folks that asked the person to snap and upload on social media. Sometimes we should sit-down and analyze before casting blames. It's just like the case of most of our Nigeria bloggers that won't mind their business, always looking for a way to create unnecessary stories on social media.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by LeanonGOD(m): 7:15am On Jul 26, 2017
God is a Good God. Is God not protecting you everyday?. Speed kills everyday - will you blame God for road accidents?. Useless governments, lack of proper drainage systems, and carelessness of many people about dumping garbage are causes of flood everywhere. It is only a Fool that will ridicule God Almighty for a man-made problems. Seek God, and ask for forgiveness.
0b100100111:
Mental slavery! The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by BabaRamota1980: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.

Impressive!

For the love of IGNORANCE!

God has nothing to do with this act of ignorance.

Im sure there is no electricity since the place is dark, but what if power is suddenly restored?

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Hexzyz(m): 7:22am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.
Impressive!
If really they are saved, it is awesome.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Aremu01(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
0b100100111:
Mental slavery!

The god that could not even protect his house from getting flooded, is that one a god
May God forgive you
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2017
Hexzyz:
If really they are saved, it is awesome.
That's it. Serving God with sincerity of heart is what really matters.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

For the love of IGNORANCE!

God has nothing to do with this act of ignorance.

Im sure there is no electricity since the place is dark, but what if power is suddenly restored?

People have gone through worse things to show their love for God.

This is nothing exceptional.

And moreover chances of PHCN restoring light in this case is as slim as a matchstick.

God is still God whether church services hold or not.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by kazman117: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Readonee35L:
This one's no Get Sense .
God forgive me .
But this doesn't make any sense.
Na over sabi be this.
What if there is a case of electrocution because there are wires dangling in that water.

I tire o
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by kennsville(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All for the love of God.

Impressive!
All for offering bro
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by menxer: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2017
I can only imagine the sermon: Wisdom is profitable to direct.
grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by 0b100100111: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2017
tonguengineer:

Omg y re u so daft
Bcuz God's house is flooded does not make God less a God
Am not saying it so that it can enter your brain
Nothing can enter there again because it is already worms natural habitat

You the first fool am meeting today!

Hear yourself! The temple of your supernatural god got flooded by his own doing.

Smh..... Mental slavery!
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2017
PastorandMentor:
Members Gather To Worship God In Their Flooded Church Building(see Pictures)

Wow. It is one thing to attend a church, another to still attend when the building of your church is not in place.
Members of Greenvine International Christian Centre Port Harcourt, gathered to worship God in their flooded Church building. The rain which started on Saturday continued until Sunday and members including their pastor couldn't stay back home as they worshiped God under their flooded building . The Senior Pastor In his Words said '' This is when we need to practice what we preach as our faith is being tasted.
Service went on as usual and members were blessed including those that dedicated their lives to Christ. See pictures below
Jonah Worshiped from the belly of the fish so no storm of life should overwhelm the presence of God in your life! great one from that congregation!
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by salesforce: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2017
God is good
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Psoul(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2017
My brethrens, Christianity does not mean stupidity. God never told us to do away with the common sense He blessed us wt while worshiping Him.
Did u think of the health implication of soaking urslf in that flood water for the few hours the service will last. I even saw a pregnant woman standing in that flood risking her health and that of the unborn baby.
Did u think of electrocution as some of the electronics and electrical appliances are either submerged or partially submerged in the flood.

Don't tell me that God will protect them. God does not protect foolishness. God allows natural law to take its course and only intervenes when He sees the need to perform miracle. Don't expect any miracle here when u have many alternative to do what u r doing now. U chose the wrong alternative expecting God's miracle.

Pls , let us stop tempting God. If it is a must that Church Service must go on that day, why not rent a small portion and use canopy and conduct ur service safely. Alternatively, Pastor, u should have directed the few members present to go over to ur house and have the service briefly conducted there.
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by kendylet(f): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Nihilist:
These are the kind of things that make me laugh.

God cannot part ordinary potopoto threatening his church, but they swear he parted a whole Red Sea. grin grin grin

be mindful of what you say ooooo
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by sagod: 11:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Nihilist:
These are the kind of things that make me laugh.

God cannot part ordinary potopoto threatening his church, but they swear he parted a whole Red Sea. grin grin grin

Do not be foolish with the choice of your words. And hope you are not an Antichrist?
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

And science is deceiving you. Think man, think. grin grin
grin atheism is simply not all about science
Use ur brain dude
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

grin atheism is simply not all about science
Use ur brain dude

Do not think it started with your generation. It is a natural sequence and has been going on for millennia. Well, believe whatever you like. Goodluck with your atheism. grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Champele(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
mad people. Brainwashed set of fools
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Dreams cannot be controlled Oga. Do you remember what you did while you were sleeping?
Stop spewing trash. I already told you I have no religion but believe in God and Jesus Christ. Maybe you don't understand religion is man-made.
If you are talking about lucid dreaming, researchers have not still concluded if it is valid proof or not. The only reason it was even invented was to help those who have nightmares. Excessive usage of lucid dreaming techniques even causes some extreme disorder.
Controlling dream doesn't require being aware of urself while dreaming, perhaps lucid dreams is possible but it's Like 50/50, u know urself within a second u av forgotten
Dream goes with what u av in mind, what u think it's possible, what u are afraid of in real life also applies in dreams
Anyway since u so eager to discard whatever I said means u not ready to give it a second thought
Good luck
Atheists don't have nightmares cos it's the most stupidest thing the mind can offer my dreams is mostly about our daily life activities
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Do not think it started with your generation. It is a natural sequence and has been going on for millennia. Well, believe whatever you like. Goodluck with your atheism. grin
grin
At least it started with my own generation and it might with urs one-day grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

grin
At least it started with my own generation and it might with urs one-day grin

I was in my year 1 in 1990. I am a papa. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

Controlling dream doesn't require being aware of urself while dreaming, perhaps lucid dreams is possible but it's Like 50/50, u know urself within a second u av forgotten
Dream goes with what u av in mind, what u think it's possible, what u are afraid of in real life also applies in dreams
Anyway since u so eager to discard whatever I said means u not ready to give it a second thought
Good luck
Atheists don't have nightmares cos it's the most stupidest thing the mind can offer my dreams is mostly about our daily life activities
Everyone has nightmares. You did not create dreams or yourself. That is a fact! Peace!

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Everyone has nightmares. You did not create dreams or yourself. That is a fact! Peace!
U wrong
Everyone do experience dreams but not nightmares
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I was in my year 1 in 1990. I am a papa. grin grin grin grin grin

Really?
Am still in my early 20s grin grin grin grin
Nice talking with you papa
Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by Nofuckgiven: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
obinna58:

U wrong
Everyone do experience dreams but not nightmares
I am not wrong. Everyone have nightmares. It is just a bad dream. Nightmare is dream. Stop confusing yourself.
nightmare
ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
noun
a frightening or unpleasant dream.
"I had nightmares after watching the horror movie"
synonyms: bad dream, night terrors; More

1 Like

Re: Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt by obinna58(m): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

I am not wrong. Everyone have nightmares. It is just a bad dream. Nightmare is dream. Stop confusing yourself.
nightmare
ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
noun
a frightening or unpleasant dream.
"I had nightmares after watching the horror movie"
synonyms: bad dream, night terrors; More
Dreams mostly comes as a reflection of life experiences, stories, movies, etc
now religion hacked ur mind both spiritually/dreams/reallife making u understand that with the help of Jesus you overpower any sort spiritual attack which aren't real
Jesus helps u in dreams because u believed Jesus is ur helper.
Do u know u can play/command/kill/become demons, monsters, ghosts while in dream if u choose to, these are creatures that doesn't really exist but religion made u see them as ur enemy in order to boast the existence of religion
I'm only telling u that dreams are mind play and can be directed in any favour u wish, directing them the choice must be made in reality b4 sleeping off(i mean with serious focus and determination) (Dreamhacking)
Most Atheists knew all this that's why bad dreams isn't necessary to them Cos it's just being crazy
Dreams can only torment u if u choose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey / Difference Between Xmas And Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.