Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO (2161 Views)

How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? / How Did Igbos Achieve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mods pls check my personal message about this thread

This is what Radio Biafra news reported. But this is their lies. We must take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtsvRpuChA
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lastly
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
IPOB must stop this. See link to prove it is the original Radio Biafra London

https://mobile./222919287822515?view=permalink&id=1534964349951329&refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=qid.6446749241443538571%3Amf_story_key.1534964349951329%3Atop_level_post_id.1534964349951329%3Atl_objid.1534964349951329&__tn__=%2AW-R

1 Like

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by crestedaguiyi: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Go see a doctor

3 Likes

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
Go see a doctor

This genocide provocation must stop.

4 Likes

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ipobexposed, may God continue to guide and protect you. Keep on exposing their lies and deceit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by IPOB123london: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
how market

we are on july now

and you could clearly see the level of madness and yeye driven by envy running through your weak vein

everyday you just keep posting none sense

onye ara like you
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
IPOB123london:

how market

we are on july now

and you could clearly see the level of madness and yeye driven by envy running through your weak vein

everyday you just keep posting none sense

onye ara like you

onye ara means mad person Mynd44. this guy is abusing me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Ipobexposed, may God continue to guide and protect you. Keep on exposing their lies and deceit.

thank you sir. these lies must stop

2 Likes

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by madridguy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
You welcome boss.

IpobExposed:

2 Likes

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by IPOB123london: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
^^
and it is ok to abuse Nnamdi abi

you are abusing yourself and desperation would not let you see that

the whole world see madness

don't you that
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by IPOB123london: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017

abuse?
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
IPOB123london:
^^
and it is ok to abuse Nnamdi abi

you are abusing yourself and desperation would not let you see that

the whole world see madness

don't you that

the rule says do not abuse a fellow Nairalander. kanu is not a Nairalander. Mynd44 ban this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by IPOB123london: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
^^^^ interesting to the core

you see why we the Biafrans are special people

we are just too advanced to be called Black

it is ok to abuse Nnamdi abi

the same funny rule that said it is not right to talk about Biafra in the 21th century even as Biafran thread is running into thousands of pages.

by the way who want to read about herdsmen running about in the forest; una say after me; will you stop preaching hate

ndi ara
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by BrutalJab: 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
joblessness is a disease aswear
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by SolidGenius(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ipobexposed what will you do, since the moderators long held love for you has ended? Your yesterday's thread on MNK's visit to Ebonyi deserved to be on Frontpage, but you were denied your right.

Over 75,000 views gone... Do you think this treatment is fair?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
IPOB123london:
^^^^ interesting to the core

you see why we the Biafrans are special people

we are just too advanced to be called Black

it is ok to abuse Nnamdi abi

the same funny rule that said it is not right to talk about Biafra in the 21th century even as Biafran thread is running into thousands of pages.

by the way who want to read about herdsmen running about in the forest; una say after me; will you stop preaching hate

ndi ara

you're special people to promote genocide right?

1 Like

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
mynd44 Lalasticlala pls I hope u guys have gotten my personal message with regards to this thread thanks
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by xynerise: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
mynd44 Lalasticlala pls I hope u guys have gotten my personal message with regards to this thread thanks

Why are you calling the mods?

Your topic is misleading and can incite violence. Not everyone will click to read. The title alone can cause panic.

I have noticed you have been using Biafra news to make money...carry on, nice strategy.

Biafra has been feeding you, bro. grin

I know deep down you are praying for this Biafra drama to continue because the day it stops, better hunger go wire you grin
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
xynerise:

Your topic is misleading and can incite violence. Not everyone will click to read. The title alone can cause panic.

I have noticed you have been using Biafra news to make money...carry on, nice strategy.

I know deep down you are praying for this Biafra drama to continue because the day it stops, better hunger go wire you grin

This is Biafra news and am correcting lies. Mynd44 knows about it. This is lie correction
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
xynerise:

you think is right to lie on a complete news source that Igbos were killed today as seen in that video

1 Like

Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by xynerise: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

you think is right to lie on a complete news source that Igbos were killed today as seen in that video

I never doubted your claims.

I am saying you should be direct with your title so some people will not be misinformed.

Nairaland is more popular than Radio Biafra page.
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
xynerise:

I never doubted your claims.

I am saying you should be direct with your title so some people will not be misinformed.

Nairaland is more popular than Radio Biafra page.

I am direct. the info claims Arewa youths have started killing igbos
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by yrex01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
anoda lies !!!
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
yrex01:
anoda lies !!!
that is why I tell them to desist from Biafra media this is genocide provoking
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: See What Arewa Youths Did Igbos Disturbing VIDEO by Ngozi123(f): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:
Mods pls check my personal message about this thread

This is what Radio Biafra news reported. But this is their lies. We must take note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtsvRpuChA

I don't believe that you're an Igbo man. You're pronunciation of certain words sounds 'off'. Claim your real identity and stop obsessing about IPOB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Corruption Cases APC Forgot About / Atiku Defeats Buhari In Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll / Why Nigerians Hate Igbos, By Chinua Achebe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.