Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Did Igbos Achieve This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Igbos Achieve This? (3525 Views)

How Did Igbos End Up With These 5 COWARDS As Governors? / Nigerians Should Help Igbos Achieve Igbo Presidency 2023- Orji Uzor Kalu / What Did Igbos Contribute To APC To Warrant Igbo Presidency In 2023? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Igbos Achieve This? by maclatunji: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
From claiming Goodluck Jonathan as the 'second Azikwe' for the 5 years he was President and that the country was fine under his rule to whining about being the most 'oppressed and marginalized' people in Nigeria's history just 2 years after.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:
From claiming Goodluck Jonathan as the 'second Azikwe' for the 5 years he was President and that the country was fine under his rule to whining about being the most 'oppressed and marginalized' people in Nigeria's history just 2 years after.

This should be the 75th IGBO THREAD on Nairaland, opened 9th August 2017 grin grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Cooly100: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

And you were once a mod. Shame.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by maclatunji: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Fineman87:

And you were once a mod. Shame.

If you would stop using diversionary tactics and answer the question, we might just improve our political culture a little bit more.

The real shame is running away from the legitimate question which is fundamental to understanding our recent history as a nation.

Don't tell me the great Igbo nation cannot muster a logical response. I know it can obviously but the noisy characters claiming to be Igbo champions on Nairaland should not fail to answer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Kamanuozuzu: 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

This should be the 75th IGBO THREAD on Nairaland, opened 9th August 2017 grin grin grin grin grin

Onye a na-akpọ nwere ihe ọ na-eme!!

24 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

Gbam
Ndi Igbo bu ndi eji eje mba. grin grin grin grin
K'anyi hapu nkwugheri ndi ofe n'ekwugheri na Nairaland.

21 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
This mumu jes dey open thread since morning,e be liike 1 igbo boy bin collombi him babe or sister grin

10 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by EvilMetahuman: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

If you would stop using diversionary tactics and answer the question, we might just improve our political culture a little bit more.

The real shame is running away from the legitimate question which is fundamental to understanding our recent history as a nation.

Don't tell me the great Igbo nation cannot muster a logical response. I know it can obviously but the noisy characters claiming to be Igbo champions on Nairaland should not fail to answer.
why are you wasting your time?

You expect any decent response from bunch of pigs and ediots with flat heads?

You get time.

1 Like

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by jjjjj2017: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

maclatunji my Yoruba Muslim brother, jowo se enu re ni deede sibi.
Ran aso re ni ibi to ti ya

9 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

You wont return back to your muslim for muslim cave now before you start crying for Mod help

21 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by AnambraDota: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
This uncircumcised fake Muslim again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin. grin

6 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by AnambraDota: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Another fake uncircumcised Ewedurudeens grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
EvilMetahuman:
why are you wasting your time?

You expect any decent response from bunch of pigs and ediots with flat heads?

You get time.

13 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Oxenomy: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
This guy is obviously a core tribalist.. He needs help

6 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by EvilMetahuman: 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
[s]
AnambraDota:
Another fake uncircumcised Ewedurudeens grin grin grin
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by maclatunji: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Oxenomy:
This guy is obviously a core tribalist.. He needs help

Insults from all angles but no attempt to answer the question.

This thread is a simple experiment on the ability of those claiming to be championing the Igbo cause to identify the key issues in the political space. Obviously, there is a lack of capacity in this regard.

The rest of Nigeria has to think for you because you obviously are not thinking effectively for yourselves. You are stuck in a state of arrested political development.

2 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Oxenomy: 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

Insults from all angles but no attempt to answer the question.

This thread is a simple experiment on the ability of those claiming to be championing the Igbo cause to identify the key issues in the political space. Obviously, there is a lack of capacity in this regard.

The rest of Nigeria has to think for you because you obviously are not thinking effectively for yourselves. You are stuck in a state of arrested political development.
where were northern leaders when Boko Haram were forming?... Where were yorubas leaders when ritualists are on rampage in southwest?... Answer these questions then we can talk.. Swerve!

11 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by BabaRamota1980: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
IGBO AMAAAKA!!!!!

HAAAA....WE ARE THE BEST!!!

CHUCKWU OKIKE OBIAMA!!!

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Raintaker(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
IGBO AMAAAKA!!!!!
CHUCKWU OKIKE OBIAMA!!!
Which one u dey self? sometimes you troll d skull miners , other times you troll d chest beaters.

Abeg find one angle stay, make we watch e-fight.
Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Raintaker(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
IGBO AMAAAKA!!!!!
CHUCKWU OKIKE OBIAMA!!!
Which one u dey self? sometimes you troll d skull miners , other times you troll d chest beaters.

Abeg find one angle stay, make we watch e-fight.
Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
Only insults i see here, no single logical response from any igbo so far as to the point raised by the OP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by ahaz: 9:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

gbammm

7 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
GoroTango:
Only insults i see here, no single logical response from any igbo so far as to the point raised by the OP.
the OP has no point worth engaging

6 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by ahaz: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

igbo is given them nightmares..just like my next flat mate woke up one nighf shoutting igbo..igbo ..igbo when i aaked him the matter he said its a dream and i asked the afonja again are you a nairalander he said yes,..then i said oo

11 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
ahaz:
igbo is given them nightmares..just like my next flat mate woke up one nighf shoutting igbo..igbo ..igbo when i aaked him the matter he said its a dream and i asked the afonja again are you a nairalander he said yes,..then i said oo
Before i finish reading your post, 10 new Igbo threads will appear grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

the OP has no point worth engaging
He brought up a valid point in form of a question. Counteract it instead of all these childish insults flying around.
Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
GoroTango:
He brought up a valid point in form of a question. Counteract it instead of all these childish insults flying around.
If you are not in touch with the economic difficulties that many people are facing, then I worry about you . . .

8 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by mercyville: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

This time..you ojukus are right about this maclatunji..what he wants with all the threads he is opening beats me..
Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
mercyville:

This time..you ojukus are right about this maclatunji..what he wants with all the threads he is opening beats me..
He is engaging in Igbo-philic masturbation

4 Likes

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by kp3tech(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

Let me try to Answer and save you from ignorance.

First, Nigeria Unitary system of government where power is concentrated at the Middle can't and has not work with Nigeria.

Why ?
They is a deep mutual distrust between the 4 major region... Which was a result of the Jan 1966 coup, counter coup, pogrom and genocidal civil war.

This 4 events have not been
1. Investigated, the offenders punished by a independent and have honest tribunal.

2. They have been no reconciliation of parties involved,

3. Nigeria is trying quickly to forget thier Civil war genocide crime which is back firing, they should have accepted their fault, remember the dead, and makes amend

4. When IPOB started their Agitations, PMB murdered unarmed civilians in cold blood and the whole Nigeria was smiling, He defied court order and kept Nnamdi Kanu in prison.

5. Igbos did sit at home to remember the 3 million souls lost in the war, they gave us quit notice in our country.

Lastly, at that point, thanks to Android phone, Everybody started researching, about Biafra, About history... Started read books like "They was a Country "... Chinua Achebe.

Then it dawn on the highest one Nigeria apologist that:
The Biafra war was a ploy to exterminate the whole Igbo race, it started from the state sponsored pogrom (under the guise that a group of Igbo officer committed coup, funny enough they did not massacre dimka tribe for the coup he committed)

2. The war never ended, They still had in mind to do it, they try to make Igbos suffer, we ignore their antics till Buhari came and openly showed his hate for Biafrans. Declare them 5%.

3. The same propagandas out of envy against the Biafrans that led is still alive today (google "salama: let's face the facts 1964" you would be shocked to hear people re echoes those lies about Igbos in 2017)

4. Igbos are not happy, trust me, they are like wounded lion, they are careful not to fall victim to the Enemies twice.

5. Nigeria is scam, as always been a scam fabricated by the Brit for economical benefits .

So it's not just about Presidency, Its about freedom and knowing your destiny is in the hand of a friend (voted leader) not someone that his mission is to oppress you, kill u and shatter your hope. (Buhari, Average Northerner) because you not a Muslim or not Northerner or because one Nzogwu from bendel did something in 1966 Or because Somebody (from ur tribe) is Agitating for something instead to reason with him you choose to attack his tribe men that might not even be aware or chose to ignore him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Igbos Achieve This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
maclatunji:

How did Yoruba go from chanting ONE Nigeria to this ==>

11 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And The 56million Naira Power Bike / Breaking!!! Trump Finally Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings; / Atiku wins PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.