Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You (427 Views)

What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? / Obasanjo Advocates For Marijuana Decriminalization: What Does It Mean? / What Does Public Utility Levy Mean? Mixed Reactions Trail New LASG Levy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You by Daewang: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafrans this is my first time here. I created this thread for you people to share how dear Biafra is to you and what Biafra means and signifies to you. For me Biafra means freedom and opportunity to achieve my God given destiny. Share your Biafran testimony.
Re: Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You by WeShallSee: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra means bia-france

In English, it means "France, come and help us"

Ojukwu wanted France to support them, in exchange for ....

Now, Nnamdi Kanu wants Israel to support them in exchange for ....
Re: Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You by 0b10010011: 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hard-Drugs
Re: Biafrans What Does Biafra Mean To You by NwaforIgbo: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
It means equity, Justice and fairness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Blow Your Whistles O: Military Asks Nigerians To Provide Leads To Fight B/haram / State House Press Release / 80% Lagos Waste-water Can Meet Residents’ Needs – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.