Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her (10382 Views)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
Guys you can't believe this my girl friend cooked a tasteful weed soup for me. I became high and jumped into the bed for three hours non stop, she on screaming and...read more..http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin

THC conCOCKtion grin

2 Likes

Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by divinehand2003(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by olayinks007(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

THC conCOCKtion grin

Eeeehn u r a spoil shildren. cheesy
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lol
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Durchess(f): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by fr3do(m): 3:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Durchess:
Would love to try that

persons have ran mad from it

a real man will satisfy you without being under the influence
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Elvisbest: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Those who are so conscious of their little funds always end up wasting it for meaningless things.
If you are determined to take the giant step and increase your earning, then this is for you. It won't cost you much. All you need is a smart phone and data to monitor your investment. Testimonies abound friends.
Visit the URL to read the terms and register https://nigeria50.biz/?i=elvis4fame@gmail.com For further advice, WhatsApp me on 07065908052
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Tenim47(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
THC conCOCKtion grin
aside you, who is also present on any sex related threads?

1 Like

Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by richynana(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
child of the world... u are not only watching .. u are doing blue f***m

1 Like

Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ha
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Elvisbest:
Those who are so conscious of their little funds always end up wasting it for meaningless things.
If you are determined to take the giant step and increase your earning, then this is for you. It won't cost you much. All you need is a smart phone and data to monitor your investment. Testimonies abound friends.
Visit the URL to read the terms and register https://nigeria50.biz/?i=elvis4fame@gmail.com For further advice, WhatsApp me on 07065908052
Ole
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by DarkMagic(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Weed became fuel dat drove OP to MAX grin
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 12:44am On Jul 27, 2017
Lol
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hab
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hemmm
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by GILOSKY(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lwkmd
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
my
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Waoo
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2017
Ha
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hhhh
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist2: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
haba
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by iweecureyou: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
moderngist:
Guys you can't believe this my girl friend cooked a tasteful weed soup for me. I became high and jumped into the bed for three hours non stop, she on screaming and...read more..http://moderngist.com/erotic-story-ifeanyis-naughty-evening-office-turns-sxual-orgy-co-staff
u are juss a waist of livesangry
cc itsjude
Fabien
Mrcork
thepussyhunter
sexybbstar
iamkashybaby
teehmzat
Maxi112
comradespade
sirmichael1
iamsirmichael1angry
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by moderngist(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys never try this at home
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Puzzypleazer: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Durchess:
Would love to try that
let's try it na
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by nimoshakir: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Durchess(f): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Puzzypleazer:
let's try it na
Lolzzzz
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Peterosky(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Durchess:
Would love to try that
.No need trying, only come to my house. I can satisfy you without drugs. Just try it and see.
Re: She Cooked Weed For Me And I Fvcked The Hell Out Of Her by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
op congratulations, you've made it in life brogrin

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing / Guys Please Answer This Question / A Senator In Kenya Giving Men Sleepless Nights With Her Curvy Hips (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.