Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) (47680 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by pittoilet(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
According to the media aide of Sokoto state governor, Imam Imam, army officer, M. Maiwada pictured above who recently became a Captain, was killed in a gun battle with Boko Haram members today July 26th.

See his tweet below

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/07/another-soldier-defending-country-sambisa-today/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by iMUMUweh(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

how many bullets did they dash him?

as a brave soldier, he is supposed to receive 47 shots before going to vahena!!

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by madridguy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
RIP Gallant officer.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by rapistomenka: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
If Allah and the God am serving are the same then am afraid Allah may not have the time blessing the soul of a genocidal Nigerian army.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by rapistomenka: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked

Yeah..... his intestines should also be preserved with gin and transported to Ogun state.

32 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Naijaguy12345(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
He was kind of high ranked, RIP galant one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by iMUMUweh(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
rapistomenka:

Yeah..... his intestines should also be preserved with gin and transported to Ogun state.
no, they'll use it for rituals,

i need it for a party shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nwakaumu(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Defending his pocket,you meant to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by GR8ST(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lmao... I actually don't see the need for voting in 2019 when there is actually nothing credible to offer. Imagine someone shows you two bad eggs on the counter and ask you to pick one for consumption... Thats the way I picture democracy of NIGERIA. The worst part is that both eggs will rather condemn each other rather than them self... So the gullible folks is drawn into the game of taking sides.... Only pray that God protects our soldiers who unknowingly fighting a WAR in which the elites calls a GAME stead

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Khd95(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:

your own mumu na epic,u deserve national award for mumu,with a grand ceremony

Awon ti clifford

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by rapistomenka: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:

It will be more economically viable in Ogun... remember there's recession in the land.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
rip my foot,its when they died they know their defenders,Mtcheew wot about the helpless keke man the assholes killed recently that's payback

if I get the chance I'll roast his body and feed it to the fishes......awon werey

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

Stop disgracing your ancestors in the name of seeking attention...if there is a tumor in your brain, go get it removed before posting thrash here.

49 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
stGabrielo:
rip my foot,its when they died they know their defenders,Mtcheew wot about the helpless keke man the assholes killed recently that's payback

if I get the chance I'll roast his body and feed it to the fishes......awon werey
the young man wasn't the one who killed the keke driver,so no need for transferred aggression.A wise man once told me to always speak good about the dead

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by iMUMUweh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
rapistomenka:

It will be more economically viable in Ogun... remember there's recession in the land.

shocked

true

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
the young man wasn't the one who killed the keke driver,so no need for transferred aggression.A wise man once told me to always speak good about the dead
thanks bro,I just hate NA for dia wikednes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by attackgat: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
As an Igbo man and Biafran supporter, anyone who dies in Sambisa is on his own

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by abishi11: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

i wanted to insult you then i saw mumu in your name... I will surely pray for u

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by RichFoundation(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
H
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by fseun(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rest on Gallant warrior
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
He died in vain

Nigeria is not worth it today

She will not worth it tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

Are you human at all? Try get some sense nah

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by holakun11: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
rest on.. thewar goes on

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by sagiebec(m): 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
the same sambisa that was rumored to be conquered... RIP
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by kagari: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
So much anger on this thread. Men I am out undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by spartan117(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
aydought:

You mean you don't have sympathy for this family that the breadwinner died fighting for the peace of others? Apparently, you are sick upstairs and you need a well experienced Psychiatrist to open up your skull and remove the blood that rushed into your brain!
ybalogs:
Are you human at all? Try get some sense nah
swiz123:

Stop disgracing your ancestors in the name of seeking attention...if there is a tumor in your brain, go get it removed before posting thrash here.
U guys should learn to stop responding to every shit u see on this forum. There is a saying that u can never get to d top if u keep stopping to respond to every comment. Just by looking at d name of d person u guys are mentioning 'imumuweh' it is clear dat he is not worth d attention. If u see a well dressed person stop on a street to have a heart to heart discussion with a roaming madman, u would have to question the sanity of that person undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ustolj87(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rest in peace soldier
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by aydought: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

You mean you don't have sympathy for this family that the breadwinner died fighting for the peace of others? Apparently, you are sick upstairs and you need a well experienced Psychiatrist to open up your skull and remove the blood that rushed into your brain!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.