Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) (47697 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Easter Monday Service By Soldiers In Sambisa Today (Photo) / "Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sad
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
swiz123:
the young man wasn't the one who killed the keke driver,so no need for transferred aggression.A wise man once told me to always speak good about the dead
Not when someone dies defending a lie
Nigeria is a lie
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by adonismuller(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sometimes if I remember how these soldiers intimidate people I won't give a damn about their death.... Imagine one stupid captain telling me he will make sure I walk with clutches simply because I didn't succumb to his intimidation...

And for those shouting they are fighting for me and u....

I refuse to agree, they are simply looking for their daily bread and what their family will eat, some of them won't be soldiers if they had opportunity fr another job... Besides withdraw their salary for one month if they will fight for anybody again...

Until they stop intimidating people... R. I. P for them

If you vex.... Come and seize my phone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
He died in vain

Nigeria is not worth it today

She will not worth it tomorrow
He died defending what he believes in. May God forgive his shortcomings and grant his families the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dying for useless country like Nigeria! I can't waist my saliva in Nigeria matter! Useless � DEATH
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Leez(m): 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

how many bullets did they dash him?

as a brave soldier, he is supposed to receive 47 shots before going to vahena!!

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked
ahhhhhhhh

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by BestDataDeals(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunate.

I buy gift cards and paying in less than 20 minutes. Call or whatsapp 08121254566 now.

See payout today. Don't be scammed.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by holyjosh(m): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
God have mercy on you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Yinkaotunba123: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
May his soul rest in perfect place
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

any one close should chop off his laps, I have a party to rock tonight... shocked

I will never disrespect anyone on nairaland, however you are free to throw insults at me for calling your attention to this. It is wrong, unethical,inhuman and above all, it is an ungodly thing to say. Why not look at the lil kid in the pic, she's just been rendered fatherless. I'm yoruba, the slain millitary guy was hausa but he died while fighting for you and me. Remember, nowhere will be safe if the insurgency in the north is not curtailed. Look beyond ethnic/religious boundary my friend. No one prays to die young, and for those who did in the line of duty, the least we can do is to show respect.
Apology my friend, i hope i have not made you feel displeased by saying this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by davodyguy: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

Your case is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Sunbellar: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
And the FG and Nigeria Army are busy giving amnesty and deradicalising the purported repented Bokoharam. The north Muslims are devils!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anybody that died for Nigeria is on his own with the class of politicians we have and coupled with d direction the country is heading to.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't understand why Nairaland Mods have left the platform for psychiatric patients and dogs.

The comments are very scary.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ignis: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.

-
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by McDoe(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
rapistomenka:
where are the moderators sef or is Seun not seeing these debasing comments?

Yeah..... his intestines should also be preserved with gin and transported to Ogun state.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by 2bam: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
no, they'll use it for rituals,

i need it for a party shocked
. I can see nairaland has turn to somethings you guys are really high on weed.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
I taught they say boko haram have been defeat... so wah na happen.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mods, I hope you will not allow those comments on the first page to stand?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
ybalogs:
He died defending what he believes in. May God forgive his shortcomings and grant his families the fortitude to bear the loss
Woe to the man who believes in Nigeria
Sorry will be his name
He will forever choke on the smoke of tribalism.. Nepotism and injustice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Akumjum(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
You guys are the real heroes. My you find peace with your creator.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by JegaQuin: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
rapistomenka:

Yeah..... his intestines should also be preserved with gin and transported to Ogun state.

You and the other pig whom you quoted his comment need some sort of deliverance! have some respect for the dead you E-deiots as you too will transit one day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by eaglesshinne: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

.why will u say such nonsense over the death of a soldier.that's wickedness and foolishness
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
tolarr:

I will never disrespect anyone on nairaland, however you are free to throw insults at me for calling your attention to this. It is wrong, unethical,inhuman and above all, it is an ungodly thing to say. Why not look at the lil kid in the pic, she's just been rendered fatherless. I'm yoruba, the slain millitary guy was hausa but he died while fighting for you and me. Remember, nowhere will be safe if the insurgency in the north is not curtailed. Look beyond ethnic/religious boundary my friend. No one prays to die young, and for those who did in the line of duty, the least we can do is to show respect.
Excuse me . In case you havent noticed but no where is safe in this cesspit. Dont think they are fighting for you or give a shìt about your safety. Like someone pointed out they are fighting for their pockets. In as much as I dont wish death on anyone, I can understand why people say what they say l. If you talk of his daughter what of the scores of daughters that have been rendered fatherless because of the high handedness of these boneheads. A quick research will tell you that soldiers have killed and harrassed more citizens ( that they are supposed to protect) than the criminal elements
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by rapistomenka: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
JegaQuin:

You and the other pig whom you quoted his comment need some sort deliverance! have some respect for the dead as you too will transit one day!

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
AntiWailer:
I don't understand why Nairaland Mods have left the platform for psychiatric patients and dogs.

The comments are very scary.
What is more scary than defending APC and Buhari on social media ..
I mean Buhari shocked
You are the pioneer
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by eaglesshinne: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
tolarr:

.why will u apologize to such big fool sir.God punish him for suck inhumane statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by blingxx(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
attackgat:
As an Igbo man and Biafran supporter, anyone who dies in Sambisa is on his own

no wonder ojukwu abandoned your fathers on the battle field undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by wizod(m): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hahahahaha he will be forgotten only 2 be remembered once a year wit a minute silence dat doesn't get to 30seconds most times.
Serving d zoo is no service at all. Die well idiot.
Biafra we love
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by bellazz(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

what type of talk be ds.... chai
Re: Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

Useless post, where is my cane to flog these otondo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Crude Oil Thieves’ Major Export Pipeline, Platform Uncovered In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.