Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria (1283 Views)

Things That Mean More To Men Than "I Love You" / Things Men Do Better Than Women / Why Ladies Prefer To Date Married Men Than Single Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2010
I have found out that there are more lonely men than women in Nigeria.

The hard times have left many men without women.

Many poor men have lost their women to the rich men in town.

You see women fighting over one rich man while the poor men are sulking in loneliness.

Poor women do not want poor men and even the rich women do not want them too.
So, the poor men are rejected and dejected. Their only consolation is to go to the nearest brothel to pay for the comfort of a commercial intimacy worker.
You see why commercial intimacy workers are doing so much to save poor men from dying of loneliness.

You should not blame the women who avoid and flee from poor men, because poor men cannot take good care of their women.
Imagine a poor man who cannot even pay for the sanitary pad of his woman and she had to cut out a portion of her white T-shirt to use in the emergency.

Saying and swearing I love you is not enough for a hungry babe, if you cannot feed her, please, let her go.

Abi na I love u she go chop.

Reality sucks. But it is a fact of life.
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
I don't support you theory.

The poor people you have seen must have been poor courtiers.
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
Holy Christ. shocked
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by daylae(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
What an analogy!
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by dbigrod(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
[size=16pt]Orikinla,NA WAH FOR THIS UR IDEA.U KNOW DAT U ARE LYING TO URSELF.[/size]
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
Roflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
No Romance without finance.
Most bankers who lost their jobs need jobs more than women.
Moreover, more men are lonely, because without finance men have little or no confidence to date women of their choice.
So most of them retreat into their lonely moments.But women without jobs will always find men who will date them and take them places.
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2010
Orikinla:

No Romance without finance.
Most bankers who lost their jobs need jobs more than women.
Moreover, more men are lonely, because without finance men have little or no confidence to date women.
So most of them retreat into their lonely moments.

Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by kokoye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Funny but very true.

No romance without at least a li'l bit of finance.

Money is even the vespa of the gospel grin
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Jaideyone(m): 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2010
the poster has a lil bit of sense in what he's saying, but i beleive a regular guy can still date any girl he wants and be good with women even though he's not rich. he only needs to learn how to play his cards well
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by googles: 12:00am On Feb 09, 2010
[size=13pt]so the poor guy has to work really hard or be single forever
***he could swing sexuality though, hook up with a fellow poor guy grin grin***[/size]
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 09, 2010
@poster

True
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by mamagee3(f): 1:53am On Feb 09, 2010
What a jobless being. angry
Re: There Are More Lonely Men Than Women In Nigeria by Kunbee: 3:28am On Feb 09, 2010
True in some areas

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship / I Had An All Nite Fling With My Gf Sista / Ladies Can You Marry A Very Emotional And Sensitive Guy That Is Very Good?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.