Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity (564 Views)

Please Help Me Save My Relationship From Shame! / I Need A Financial Lady For Serious Relationship From 30years Down. 08057619224. / Guys,how Do You Handle 'I am Not Ready For A Relationship' From A Girl U Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity by hyman9ja(m): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Relationships are beautiful and wonderful especially when the people involved put the right values in place, but like I always say in some of my articles about relationships, every successful relationship requires work and understanding by the individuals involved. Often times these works that are required don’t cost too much to achieve, all it needs is effort and dedication on you and your partner part. Below we have carefully outlined 7 ways to protect your relationship from infidelity.

# Make and keep boundaries:

This is also important to help your relationship grow, mature and stay healthy you need to create some boundaries and stick to it. For instance if you are an introvert and like to have some quiet time to read your partner should understand that and respect your quiet times, just because you are in a relationship does not stop you from having some time out on your own as many mistake this as not caring for them enough, all you need is to understand your partner and know their dos and don’ts.

# Avoid putting yourself in tempting situations:

Avoid putting yourself in tempting situations; a lot more people these days trivialize certain situation and say it doesn’t really matter and don’t border to respect certain boundaries that can trigger certain emotions, if you are in a relationship and respect your spouse you will indeed know the value of mutual respect in a relationship, whether your partner is there or not you have that respect for them and your bold let the world know you are hooked and not available any relationship.

# Be honest with yourself to your partner:

Many of us fall, a victim of this one, we try to put up a different image of you to fit into the relationship, I advise a lot of people not to even go into a relationship if you are not going to be yourself or not ready. For how long will you be able to keep up with the person you have created, in an attempt to satisfy your partner you even end up hurting them the most when they find out the real you....Read More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/2017/07/protect-relationship-infidelity/

More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng

FOLLOW US

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovesfactory/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3

Whatsapp: 08066824350

Palmchat: LOVE & LOVE FACTORY

Send us an email, if you have interesting and helpful tips on relationship issues, let’s help change the face of relationships and marriages around the world together.

Email us: info@lovefactory.com.ng

Re: How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity by Josephjnr(m): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Na only God o.
Re: How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity by Ezigboune: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Not again angry
Re: How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity by MissRaine69(f): 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hire bodyguards
Re: How To Protect Your Relationship From Infidelity by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:
Hire bodyguards
grin.

(1) (Reply)

What To Look For, Before picking a Partner / Sex / Aww! Breath-catching Photos: Couple Weds On Mount Everest, Highest Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.