Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (827798 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dredre01(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
hamddy:
I didnt find that option stall.

quote author=Dredre01 post=61567548]

Hello, it does not means you have not submit but it simple means no information yet on your application. Did you click on check status and messages? That is where you will see more info on your app

Are you sure the linking was successful? If it was successful, it means you have submitted and your app has been received at Canada embassy in Ghana. But if is wasn't successful or you haven't submit, it will response with app not found. So be sure the linking was successful.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Glory be to God! It was an Approval finally!

Here is the list of docs. I submitted

Loads of prayers & dedication.

CIC Forms:
All CIC study permit forms &
IMM 5832E (questionnaire)

Admission letter (MA, UNB)
Bank tuition receipt
Transcript
B.Sc cert
Nysc cert
CV
Waec cert
Ielts result
My driver's licence
Photocopies of my int'l passport & original
My bank statement
Work introductory letter
LOE (very procedural, with study intent well stated).
Father's death cert,
Police clearance cert

1st Sponsor (cousin):
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor (2) bank accts. statement
Cac docs. of sponsor

2nd Sponsor (brother):
sponsor letter
Employment & confirmation letter.

I think it's all, app wasnt so tight, God made it sail.

I appreciate everyone for the encouragement & help rendered to me in this endeavour, am most grateful to all as this wouldn't have been possible without your efforts, to those awaiting response now or when applied, may God grant u a positive one In Jesus Name>> Amen!

#Bows_&_Greets_All!
Thanks!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
jnyuwa02:

That is because your children are U.S. citizens. They do not need a visa or ETA to visit Canada. All they need is their passport. They are allowed to stay in Canada for six months. 30 days before six months expires, they can file in Canada for a renewal lasting the duration of your studies.

Thanks a lot. I also went to VFS today for inquiries on the same issue, I was also told the same thing. Thanks a lot. I do appreciate your help.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by deolutolu(m): 1:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good afternoon guys, How long does it take for upfront medical to be updated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
ABIODUNE

Na your own congratulations message we are waiting to tell u.....is coming soon.........

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hamddy: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
I think it was. It told me that my application was found and I have logged in severally after that. I guess they haven't updated it.

I hope they will soon. Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it.

Dredre01:

Are you sure the linking was successful? If it was successful, it means you have submitted and your app has been received at Canada embassy in Ghana. But if is wasn't successful or you haven't submit, it will response with app not found. So be sure the linking was successful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nogen:

Thanks a lot. I also went to VFS today for inquiries on the same issue, I was also told the same thing. Thanks a lot. I do appreciate your help.

You are most welcome! Chat me on the whatsap anytime you need anything.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
adey2014:
greetings everyone. i must confess i didnt check thru the previous thread but i just want to ask one question. if a students gains admission for phd and has full funding associated with it. does the person still need to fulfill the financial requirements in the visa applications despite the funding associated with his admission? thank you

Yes Sir, you need to fulfill financial and all requirements like everyone else. Take nothing for granted. Put an airtight application. Apply as if your life depended on it. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TheDavids13: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hi FAM, please I want to change my school. I already applied August 10,but the school I used for application said I could not defer for January classes. So the other one I was also offered already deferred my admission though with IELTS requirement which I got the result yesterday and I met the rqment. Please how do I notify CIC I want to change institution. ThNks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abiodunne: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
bbclue:
ABIODUNE

Na your own congratulations message we are waiting to tell u.....is coming soon.........

Amen o! Am earnestly waiting for my turn to share testimony. Very soon..oh very soon

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LordSir1: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please house has any been able to secure admission into M.eng (electrical/electronics department) at the university of manitoba? I was recently informed (still unconfirmed?that they do not admit international students into this program ,they only admit into M.sc (thesis), which I find really strange. I already contacted the department of graduate studies and waiting for a response, but your contributions will really go a long way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by pvc4real: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
TheDavids13:
Hi FAM, please I want to change my school. I already applied August 10,but the school I used for application said I could not defer for January classes. So the other one I was also offered already deferred my admission though with IELTS requirement which I got the result yesterday and I met the rqment. Please how do I notify CIC I want to change institution. ThNks

Congrats on securing alternative LOA. Anyway, you dont have to notify CIC about it but if they need more information, you will be contacted to provide them. Finally, when you secure your TRV Approval, you will be issued study permit at the POE with this now LOA. So nothing to worry about
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bigmove: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
hello house,
pls how do one go about upfront medical? will the result be given so as to upload along with online application? will it be sent and updated on one account before submission?

also, notary public things... how is it done? where? price? and what documents to be notarized?

sorry for the plenty questions and thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Twallace: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
CIC is indeed funny. I got refused after waiting for 7 months. Reason: not enough money to pay tuition without working, meanwhile I have already paid first term tuition with more than enough fund (in sponsors account) to pay for the remaining one term.

Another reason is purpose of visit and employment situation at country of residence. Please gurus, how do I tackle this problem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ogheneese07: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
bigmove:
hello house,
pls how do one go about upfront medical? will the result be given so as to upload along with online application? will it be sent and updated on one account before submission?

also, notary public things... how is it done? where? price? and what documents to be notarized?

sorry for the plenty questions and thanks in advance

Just go to the hospital with ur Int'l passport and also passport picture. After the medicals u will be given an e medical sheet. That's what u will upload on the site. The result will be sent directly to IRCC.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by matic12: 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
Twallace:
CIC is indeed funny. I got denied after waiting for 7 months. Reason: not enough money to pay tuition without working, meanwhile I have already paid first term tuition with more than enough fund (in sponsors account) to pay for the remaining one term.

Another reason is purpose of visit and employment situation at country of residence. Please gurus, how do I tackle this problem

You weren't denied..... you were refused.... Order for your gcms note.... share with us, the list of documents you submitted (Your profile)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dominic147(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dredre01:

Good day bro i have tried linking my account following this procedure but it's telling me account not found and i have exceeded the 5 daily limits. All the information i provided were correct. Please how do i go about this?
Your swift response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Follow this step-

1) Go to this link 
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2) Select: continue to Gckey
3)Select: Sign up on next page and create your username, password and security questions. 
4)After creating my cic account, click linkapplication to this account. 
5)Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study permit and extension. 
6)Then select Family name,given name and date of birth option. 
7)Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth. 
cool Next in applicant personal info fill passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH. 
9) Fill program start and end date as well as DLI number of the institution (found in offer letter) 
10) Your application will be found and can be linked. 
11) You can get real time updates on your paper application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dredre01(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=Dominic147 post=61580966][/quote]

It means your app has not been received at Canada embassy in Ghana. Don't worry much. When did you submit your app?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
jnyuwa02:

You are most welcome! Chat me on the whatsap anytime you need anything.

OK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dominic147(m): 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
Dredre01:

I submitted sept 6.. it's more than a month now already

It means your app has not been received at Canada embassy in Ghana. Don't worry much. When did you submit your app?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ohcanada(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
guzenaira:
Once again,
To the hopefuls and to those in pursuit of happiness.
Going to Canny is not a do or die affair but try to take time to do it the right way if it really worth it.
All the best!!
PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
THIS MOVIE MAKES SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bigmove: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
ogheneese07:

Just go to the hospital with ur Int'l passport and also passport picture. After the medicals u will be given an e medical sheet. That's what u will upload on the site. The result will be sent directly to IRCC.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by abestine(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
To all recently TRV approved persons, I say a big congratulations and especially to @igbouwanile don't forget to serve God when you get to Canada, because your application is a testimony that God still answers prayers.

For as many individuals that are awaiting TRV approvals, the God that did @igbouwanile miraculously is available just tap into his miraculous ability, he is closer than we think.

More TRV approvals in Jesus name... Now this room is coming alive again... Can't wait to read abiodune's testimony and host of others...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by rosegoldd: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
abestine:
To all recently TRV approved persons, I say a big congratulations and especially to @igbouwanile don't forget to serve God when you get to Canada, because your application is a testimony that God still answers prayers.

For as many individuals that are awaiting TRV approvals, the God that did @igbouwanile miraculously is available just tap into his miraculous ability, he is closer than we think.

More TRV approvals in Jesus name... Now this room is coming alive again... Can't wait to read abiodune's testimony and host of others...
Amen o! all of us go dance galala for canny!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by valenti12(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Oh My God! House Help Me Scream!! Application Approved!!! #Tears_Of_Joy!!
Great news, Congratulation

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
valenti12:

Great news, Congratulation
Yea, thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TheDavids13: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
pvc4real:

Congrats on securing alternative LOA. Anyway, you dont have to notify CIC about it but if they need more information, you will be contacted to provide them. Finally, when you secure your TRV Approval, you will be issued study permit at the POE with this now LOA. So nothing to worry about
Thank you for this information. Really appreciate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Vickenny: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
Congratulations. God never fails
Igbouwanile:
Oh My God! House Help Me Scream!! Application Approved!!! #Tears_Of_Joy!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vickenny:
Congratulations. God never fails
Yes oh! thank u.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
abestine:
To all recently TRV approved persons, I say a big congratulations and especially to @Igbouwanile don't forget to serve God when you get to Canada, because your application is a testimony that God still answers prayers.

For as many individuals that are awaiting TRV approvals, the God that did @Igbouwanile miraculously is available just tap into his miraculous ability, he is closer than we think.

Thanks, we serve a living God,, God that did it for me, will do it for you all hopefuls>> Amen!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
bigmove:

Also, notary public things... how is it done? where? price? and what documents to be notarized?
This is unnecesaary, u don't have to do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.