Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826783 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:45am On Oct 21, 2017
GreatMikymiko:
Congratulations Igbouwanile, I am inspired to read your Approval Mail testimony. Best wishes.
Thank you GreatMikymiko, where have u been? we got to yarn! Regards!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2017
So sorry to the guy that got his admission revoked. People should listen! I opened a dollar account with GTB last year without hassles. No down payment. Juan walk into any Nigerian bank and ask that you would like to open a dorm account. It is not a rocket science to open one.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Oben209(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
When I said this guy was a scammer ,I guess I was right ... the page he uses for the gcms is fraudulent and it’s third party .. the lady who got her gcms was just lucky .. because what I think he did was to order with a legit page then he would now paste it to you when it gets to him ..... this is a well organized scammer .. people should just beware of people like this ..

Somat4ril:
Hi guys, with a heavy heart, I write this. I applied for MA peacebuilding and collaborative development at Canadian Mennonite University, being that their application fee is 150 CAD, my naira debit card couldn't pay. I requested for application fee payment help in the part 12 of this thread, on the 25th of June precisely. One igeoluwatobi send me a dm asking me if still needed the help, with all pleasure, I said yes. I gave him my details, he paid for the application and forwarded the receipt to me while I transferred the naira equivalent to the gtbank he provided. I was so happy, ignorant of the fact that I was sitting on a gunpowder.
As God would have it, I was considered for admission on the 11th of October with the necessary documents for visa application sent to me.
Just yesterday 20th Oct , I got a mail from the school stating that my admission has been revoked, reason being that I paid for my application with a fraudulent card and that I can't be considered for admission into the school again.
In the most practical terms, I'm very weak right now. Although I've responded to the school yesterday, with the screenshots of my chats with the devil(igeoluwatobi) and also the payment receipt of the naira equivalent to his gtb account.
I'm still very weak as I don't know how this event would turn out considering the fact that fraudulent activities in Canada is heavily frowned upon.
Have anyone experienced this, and how do I go around this issue.
All suggestions would be welcome.
As for you Igeoluwatobi, I know you're seeing this message, you've refused to respond to my chats. Thanks for putting me in this predicament. God bless!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
prof1999:
GURUS IN THE HOUSE I GET QUESTION O <¤¤> to prove that i will be leaving Canada , can court affidavit (that i will leave after my pilot training )help. albeit i have sent a mail to a type rating(just like masters for pilot )school in london and i have book for slot or space there.so that i can show the v.o that i will leave .although I will write a very strong s.o.p . thanks.
Can't say if affidavit of return plays a great role, but I thought of adding it to mine, before I felt it was unnecessary & decided to free it, wit a convincing SOP u would be fine, & do u mean telling VO u would be leaving to London to attend same program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by dislat: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
What program?
goodnews1111:
Please how do I get supervisor support. Currently applying to university of Manitoba.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hamddy: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone, how's the weekend going. I just linked my paper application some days ago and my application is already 5weeks at the embassy in Accra .

My question for the experienced ones in the house. On the average, when does information starts showing on the online page because mine has no information yet but the linking found my application though.

Would appreciate experienced responses.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by goodnews1111: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
dislat:
What program?
chemistry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
hamddy:
Hello everyone, how's the weekend going. I just linked my paper application some days ago and my application is already 5weeks at the embassy in Accra .

My question for the experienced ones in the house. On the average, when does information starts showing on the online page because mine has no information yet but the linking found my application though.

Would appreciate experienced responses.

Thank you.
Hi, no one can say for sure when something new comes up on your application. For Some, it takes weeks, some it takes months. But try to check your application every week for updates.
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by valenti12(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:
Hi guys, with a heavy heart, I write this. I applied for MA peacebuilding and collaborative development at Canadian Mennonite University, being that their application fee is 150 CAD, my naira debit card couldn't pay. I requested for application fee payment help in the part 12 of this thread, on the 25th of June precisely. One igeoluwatobi send me a dm asking me if still needed the help, with all pleasure, I said yes. I gave him my details, he paid for the application and forwarded the receipt to me while I transferred the naira equivalent to the gtbank he provided. I was so happy, ignorant of the fact that I was sitting on a gunpowder.
As God would have it, I was considered for admission on the 11th of October with the necessary documents for visa application sent to me.
Just yesterday 20th Oct , I got a mail from the school stating that my admission has been revoked, reason being that I paid for my application with a fraudulent card and that I can't be considered for admission into the school again.
In the most practical terms, I'm very weak right now. Although I've responded to the school yesterday, with the screenshots of my chats with the devil(igeoluwatobi) and also the payment receipt of the naira equivalent to his gtb account.
I'm still very weak as I don't know how this event would turn out considering the fact that fraudulent activities in Canada is heavily frowned upon.
As for you Igeoluwatobi, I know you're seeing this message, you've refused to respond to my chats. Thanks for putting me in this predicament. God bless!!
I had same issue as you, my admission was not revoked though. I only found out that my application fee, which was paid by @John2017 and co was reversed, when i paid my tuition fee. I didn't even try to contact the scammer cause i felt outsmarted. My brother keep pushing they should re-admit you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mayorelnino(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Thank God it was a success!

Here is the list of docs. I submitted

Loads of prayers & dedication of my app. to God, right from day one, no be small thing.

CIC Forms:
All CIC study permit forms, with well filled questionnaire: IMM 5832E.

Admission letter (MA, UNB)
Bank tuition receipt
Sch tuition receipt
Transcript
B.Sc cert
Nysc certs
Statement of result
CV
Waec cert
Ielts result
Local govt of origin cert/Attestation
My driver's licence
Copies of my int'l passport & original
My bank statement
Work introductory letter
Church rec. letters
Previous refusal letter
Powerfully well written convincing LOE (with study reasons well stated).
Available siblings I.D's
Mum matron cert,
Father's death cert,
Police clearance cert

1st Sponsor (cousin):
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor (2) bank acct. statements.
Bank reference letters
Birth cert.
Sponsor I.D
Cac docs. of sponsor

2nd Sponsor (brother):
Moral sponsor letter
Employment & confirmation letter.
Sponsor I.D

I think it's all, some docs. were missing in the 1st app. so I added several crucial docs. to this one to clarify previous refusal reasons, app wasnt so tight, God made it sail.

I appreciate everyone for the encouragement & help rendered to me in this move, am most grateful to all as this wouldn't have been realisable without your concerted efforts, to those awaiting response now or when applied, may God grant u a positive one In Jesus Name>> Amen!

#Bows_&_Greets_All!
Thanks All!
congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:

I really feel sorry for you, that crook was banned the moment I realised what he was doing and I have warned people here and other threads about the danger of this kind of fraud.

You did the right thing by sending the school his details and chat evidence.

One more thing you need to do now is to post his bank details and real name here so as to expose him more and safe more people from failing victim.

I will add it to the list of scammers in nairaland so that online search will pick that up.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GreatMikymiko: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
I am in Germany studying my master's. But I deferred my Canadian Master's admission for next year because I've never given up my Canada dream. Inbox me your whatsapp number.
Igbouwanile:

Thank you GreatMikymiko, where have u been? we got to yarn! yes, akachukwu dí ya, kudos.. Regards!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Somat4ril(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
justwise:

I really feel sorry for you, that crook was banned the moment I realised what he was doing and I have warned people here and other threads about the danger of this kind of fraud.

You did the right thing by sending the school his details and chat evidence.

One more thing you need to do now is to post his bank details and real name here so as to expose him more and safe more people from failing victim.

I will add it to the list of scammers in nairaland so that online search will pick that up.
his name is Mustafa Biola Robertson.
Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.
Same name. Please bro, is there any possibility of the school still accepting me. I'm just scared. Although I provided enough evidence that I'm ignorant of the fraudulent act.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kelly4top: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oben209:

When I said this guy was a scammer ,I guess I was right ... the page he uses for the gcms is fraudulent and it’s third party .. the lady who got her gcms was just lucky .. because what I think he did was to order with a legit page then he would now paste it to you when it gets to him ..... this is a well organized scammer .. people should just beware of people like this ..

it has happened to me one time too. Go and swear affidavit and send to the school with your proofs that it was not you who paid directly. They will asked you to pay again and unrevoke your admission back to life.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by franksam2009: 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
GreatMikymiko:
I am in Germany studying my master's. But I deferred my Canadian Master's admission for next year because I've never given up my Canada dream. Inbox me your whatsapp number.
bro please contact me on Whatsapp, it is very very important, please I have some questions to ask please 0803631617zero
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:
his name is Mustafa Biola Robertson.
Access bank 0690976652
GT bank 0229206992.
Same name. Please bro, is there any possibility of the school still accepting me. I'm just scared. Although I provided enough evidence that I'm ignorant of the fraudulent act.

You are taking the appropriate steps so far and you also need to contact his bank with these evidences so that the bank will either block his account and his BVN will also be linked to this fraud.

I really hope that the school will see through this and realize that you are the victim and not the perpetrator.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hamddy: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
Alright thanks a lot.

bronze25:

Hi, no one can say for sure when something new comes up on your application. For Some, it takes weeks, some it takes months. But try to check your application every week for updates.
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
mayorelnino:

congratulations
Aww! thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Somat4ril(m): 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
justwise:

You are taking the appropriate steps so far and you also need to contact his bank with these evidences so that the bank will either block his account and his BVN will also be linked to this fraud.

I really hope that the school will see through this and realize that you are the victim and not the perpetrator.
alright. Thanks greatly. I sent you a pm. Kindly respond please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Majestgift: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
please i need urgent reply, am about to apply to UPEI, and admission is still open for January session. i want to know if i can meet up with Immigration(visa)to resume school in January if i start processing now. please people with experience i need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
GreatMikymiko:
Wow! that'z good, how is Germany?, good u ain't quitting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Majestgift:
please i need urgent reply, am about to apply to UPEI, and admission is still open for January session. i want to know if i can meet up with Immigration(visa)to resume school in January if i start processing now. please people with experience i need help.
Nwanne, this might look difficult, it would have been best, if u had been admitted to the sch already, then u file for ur visa app., looking at the processing time of both, well u can try ur luck, if it happens otherwise, u defer to next available date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kelvinkate: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hello everyone

I have been struggling to get admission for Masters program in Canadian universities for long now. I graduated with CGPA of 4.42. I wonder why I've not been able to get someone to supervise me. It's really getting me frustrated. Makes me feel very deficient. I seriously need help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kelvinkate:
Hello everyone

I have been struggling to get admission for Masters program in Canadian universities for long now. I graduated with CGPA of 4.42. I wonder why I've not been able to get someone to supervise me. It's really getting me frustrated. Makes me feel very deficient. I seriously need help.
share your profile here. The course you studied, area you want to pursue a masters program and any other thing that can help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bigmove: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
hello house,
please under where do I attach/upload the police report?
cc jnyuwa02, Igbouwanile
Thank you...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Sharles: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
I just applied for visa yesterday winter 2018. Online route. M.eng Civil engineering. UWO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by kelly4top: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sharles:
I just applied for visa yesterday winter 2018. Online route. M.eng Civil engineering. UWO

where you required to submit proof of English proficiency or it was waived for you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by cdenc: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:
Send an email to info@efccnigeria.org of the complaint with the full details of the act,his phone and account numbers. If your cannot send the email write even if a one page petition and drop of at their office,they will acknowledge a copy for you or print the email you sent,then go to swear a general affidavit indicating u meet him online here and the payments u made. attach both evidence of the payment and scan affidavit,include in it u have reported him to the antigraft agency and communication and petiton copy of fraud to efcc scan and send to the school, if there was a message of the card reject you got while trying before you got to him still include it then post the hard copy.
This might save you.
And guys stop following short cuts,go and open a dorm account or meet who you are paying in person. Aside the fraudulent part transactions have continued to recieve higher regulations mostly when they are from 3rd parties to avoid money laundering.These short cuts and things that seem to good doesn't end well most times

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by justwise(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:
alright. Thanks greatly. I sent you a pm. Kindly respond please

You forgot to add his phone number and email address.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by prof1999(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.