Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (833277 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Thank God it was a success, it looked impossible, but God made it possible.

Here is the list of docs. I submitted

Loads of prayers & dedication of my app. to God, right from day one, no be small thing.

CIC Forms:
All CIC study permit forms, with well filled questionnaire: IMM 5832E.

Admission letter (MA, University of New Brunswick).
Bank tuition receipt
Sch tuition receipt (1yr fees payment).
Transcript
B.Sc cert
Nysc certs
Statement of result
CV
Waec cert
Ielts result
Local govt of origin cert/Attestation
My driver's licence
Copies of my int'l passport & original
My bank statement (showing sponsor deposit).
Work introductory letter (was a huge task, but I overcame it).
Church rec. letters
Previous refusal letter
Powerfully well written convincing LOE (with study reasons well stated).
Available siblings I.D's
Mum matron cert,
Father's death cert,
Police clearance cert

1st Sponsor (cousin):
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor (2) bank acct. statements.
Bank reference letters
Birth cert.
Sponsor I.D
Cac docs. of sponsor

2nd Sponsor (brother):
Moral sponsor letter
Employment & confirmation letter.
Sponsor I.D

All written letters was so convincing & other docs. submitted was cool, was surprised with the initial refusal.
I think it's all, some docs. were missing in the 1st app. so I added several crucial docs. to this one to clarify previous refusal reasons, & I worked so hard on covering of gap, glad it paid off!! app wasnt so tight, God made it sail.

I appreciate everyone for the encouragement & help rendered to me in this move, am most grateful to all as this wouldn't have been realisable without your concerted efforts, to those awaiting response now or when applied, may God grant u a positive one In Jesus Name>> Amen!

Pls pardon me for anything I missed, preparations don start oh! now #team_jan_winter, u could reach me for any info.

#Bows_&_Greets_All!
Thanks All!

PLEASE HOW DID YOU FILL THE SPONSORS ON UR FORM THE TWO SPONSOR ONE FOR THE FAMILY AND OTHERS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by prof1999(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by prof1999(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Igbouwanile:

I HAVE JUST SENT YOU A MAIL SIR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Suarez274: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please i need help on how to go for my post graduate diploma in canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Suarez274: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Got 2.2 wit arnd 2.6 ,2.7 ,2.8 gp how can i go for my post graduate diploma as an international student in canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Airtimex(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please my school certificate is not ready, will I be allowed to use statement of result for school application?

If yes, which school is that? Tnx all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=ayonet post=61603905]

PLEASE HOW DID YOU FILL THE SPONSORS ON UR FORM THE TWO SPONSOR ONE FOR THE FAMILY AND OTHERS

??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Twallace:

Brandon university does not really have good graduate programs. Only about 5 of them

Sir! I don't know much about the graduate programs of the school.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
prof1999:
I HAVE JUST SENT YOU A MAIL SIR
Seen & replied.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
ayonet:

I don't get this, perhaps, u could clarify me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ibeli0: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Has any one applied or studying at Royal roads university Victoria Bc

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by dapoddon: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Shoot bro, wassup?
dislat:
Top of the morning to y'all. Anyone here studying at University of Manitoba? I need help urgently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ohizzyy7: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Igbouwanile:
All praises to God! finally, it was a dream come true!! ''application approved at last'', glad it ended in praise!

Here is my timeline my beloved family.

MA (University of New Brunswick)

Thanks All! Love You!
I'm happy for you bro, congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
ohizzyy7:

I'm happy for you bro, congratulations.
Yea, thank you bro.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by spores99(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

Hello, I'll answer your question because you are my Name sake... lol.

Brandon University is one of Canada's cheapest university, if not the cheapest.

Annual Tuition fees in Accounting for 30credit hours goes for 6758CAD. Other miscellaneous Expenses like student service fees,U pass, student fitness fees etc... plus the tuition will cost you for a year = 7677CAD.

Brandon always advice students to budget 18,000CAD for annual tuition and living expenses.

In respect to the tuition it is paid Annually(Only if cic instructs you to do so)

Be guided that tuition fees don't cover your living Expenses like feeding and Accomdation. You need to have 10,000CAD handy for your living expenses plus tuition fees for a year.

Of course yes, if you are the hustling type you will get job when you get there, (getting a job in Canada is not easy as you think) in as much as you will be issued your study permit and SIN at the point of entry (POE), so this makes you eligible to work 20hours per week while studying and you can work as much as you can without restrictions while school isn't on session(OFF CAMPUS). So, you don't necessarily need to rely on your sponsor for all your expenses, either you will depend on him a little mostly for tuition fees, while you settle your bills for your living expenses. Because i doubt if you will get a job that can cover both your living expenses and tuition fees while studying in Canada.

√On this forum we advice applicants to pay their annual tuition fees(7677CAD) while your sponsor deposits your living expenses (10,000CAD) into your dorm account (This serves as a proof of commitment to your sponsor), After all, make sure your sponsor has enough sufficient funds remaining to cater for his family, business etc...

I hope this information helps NameSake!

Good luck in pursuit of your Canadian dreams.

hello, thanks for your advise, Pls aside Brandon university which other university as cheap tuition fee for msc program most esp in logistics and supply chain or shipping management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by spores99(m): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

Hello, I'll answer your question because you are my Name sake... lol.

Brandon University is one of Canada's cheapest university, if not the cheapest.

Annual Tuition fees in Accounting for 30credit hours goes for 6758CAD. Other miscellaneous Expenses like student service fees,U pass, student fitness fees etc... plus the tuition will cost you for a year = 7677CAD.

Brandon always advice students to budget 18,000CAD for annual tuition and living expenses.

In respect to the tuition it is paid Annually(Only if cic instructs you to do so)

Be guided that tuition fees don't cover your living Expenses like feeding and Accomdation. You need to have 10,000CAD handy for your living expenses plus tuition fees for a year.

Of course yes, if you are the hustling type you will get job when you get there, (getting a job in Canada is not easy as you think) in as much as you will be issued your study permit and SIN at the point of entry (POE), so this makes you eligible to work 20hours per week while studying and you can work as much as you can without restrictions while school isn't on session(OFF CAMPUS). So, you don't necessarily need to rely on your sponsor for all your expenses, either you will depend on him a little mostly for tuition fees, while you settle your bills for your living expenses. Because i doubt if you will get a job that can cover both your living expenses and tuition fees while studying in Canada.

√On this forum we advice applicants to pay their annual tuition fees(7677CAD) while your sponsor deposits your living expenses (10,000CAD) into your dorm account (This serves as a proof of commitment to your sponsor), After all, make sure your sponsor has enough sufficient funds remaining to cater for his family, business etc...

I hope this information helps NameSake!

Good luck in pursuit of your Canadian dreams.

hello, thanks for your advise, Pls aside Brandon university which other university as cheap tuition fee for msc program most esp in logistics and supply chain or shipping management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2017
spores99:

I'll advice you run a check on Memorial University of Newfoundland Canada (MUN) as it is also one of Canada's cheapest universities across Atlantic Canada for MSC international students and it offers broad range of programs that will suit your need.

Better still you can check on universities like university of Winnipeg , university of Saskatchewan, and other colleges as well etc...

Additionally, make google your best friend. Do your research and findings, then come here and ask related questions you don't understand.

I hope this information helps.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by spores99(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

I'll advice you run a check on Memorial University of Newfoundland Canada (MUN) as it is also one of Canada's cheapest universities across Atlantic Canada for MSC international students and it offers broad range of programs that will suit your need.

Better still you can check on universities like university of Winnipeg , university of Saskatchewan, and other colleges as well etc...

Additionally, make google your best friend. Do your research and findings, then come here and ask related questions you don't understand.

I hope this information helps.

Cheers!

thank you, fully understand
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LordSir1: 7:57am On Oct 21, 2017
LordSir1:
Please house has any been able to secure admission into M.eng (electrical/electronics department) at the university of manitoba? I was recently informed (still unconfirmed?that they do not admit international students into this program ,they only admit into M.sc (thesis), which I find really strange. I already contacted the department of graduate studies and waiting for a response, but your contributions will really go a long way
abeg
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Igbouwanile:

I don't get this, perhaps, u could clarify me.

In page 4 on the form for IMM1294E they asking (my expenses in Canada will be paid by)? option a: (myself,parents,others) b: (other)

am using my parents and a co sponsor so how do i fill this part?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Somat4ril(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Hi guys, with a heavy heart, I write this. I applied for MA peacebuilding and collaborative development at Canadian Mennonite University, being that their application fee is 150 CAD, my naira debit card couldn't pay. I requested for application fee payment help in the part 12 of this thread, on the 25th of June precisely. One igeoluwatobi send me a dm asking me if still needed the help, with all pleasure, I said yes. I gave him my details, he paid for the application and forwarded the receipt to me while I transferred the naira equivalent to the gtbank he provided. I was so happy, ignorant of the fact that I was sitting on a gunpowder.
As God would have it, I was considered for admission on the 11th of October with the necessary documents for visa application sent to me.
Just yesterday 20th Oct , I got a mail from the school stating that my admission has been revoked, reason being that I paid for my application with a fraudulent card and that I can't be considered for admission into the school again.
In the most practical terms, I'm very weak right now. Although I've responded to the school yesterday, with the screenshots of my chats with the devil(igeoluwatobi) and also the payment receipt of the naira equivalent to his gtb account.
I'm still very weak as I don't know how this event would turn out considering the fact that fraudulent activities in Canada is heavily frowned upon.
Have anyone experienced this, and how do I go around this issue.
All suggestions would be welcome.
As for you Igeoluwatobi, I know you're seeing this message, you've refused to respond to my chats. Thanks for putting me in this predicament. God bless!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
ayonet:

In page 4 on the form for IMM1294E they asking (my expenses in Canada will be paid by)? option a: (myself,parents,others)

am using my parents and a co sponsor so how do i fill this part?
Fill according to the sponsor's relationship with u, just as the options appear there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Good morning people! please I am currently applying to a school in Nova Scotia but I just heard racism is high in this province. please i'd love to ask if anyone has an idea of how it's like to school in Nova Scotia and if it's advisable to school and work there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Yureyes:
Good morning people! please I am currently applying to a school in Nova Scotia but I just heard racism is high in this province. please i'd love to ask if anyone has an idea of how it's like to school in Nova Scotia and if it's advisable to school and work there.
Bro! apply & free this ur ill thought, else u don't want to sch there, then u can apply somewhere else, I have a Nig friend in Nova Scotia who hasn't complained of what u said for one day.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 9:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Somat4ril:
Hi guys, with a heavy heart, I write this. I applied for MA peacebuilding and collaborative development at Canadian Mennonite University, being that their application fee is 150 CAD, my naira debit card couldn't pay. I requested for application fee payment help in the part 12 of this thread, on the 25th of June precisely. One igeoluwatobi send me a dm asking me if still needed the help, with all pleasure, I said yes. I gave him my details, he paid for the application and forwarded the receipt to me while I transferred the naira equivalent to the gtbank he provided. I was so happy, ignorant of the fact that I was sitting on a gunpowder.
As God would have it, I was considered for admission on the 11th of October with the necessary documents for visa application sent to me.
Just yesterday 20th Oct , I got a mail from the school stating that my admission has been revoked, reason being that I paid for my application with a fraudulent card and that I can't be considered for admission into the school again.
In the most practical terms, I'm very weak right now. Although I've responded to the school yesterday, with the screenshots of my chats with the devil(igeoluwatobi) and also the payment receipt of the naira equivalent to his gtb account.
I'm still very weak as I don't know how this event would turn out considering the fact that fraudulent activities in Canada is heavily frowned upon.
Have anyone experienced this, and how do I go around this issue.
All suggestions would be welcome.
As for you Igeoluwatobi, I know you're seeing this message, you've refused to respond to my chats. Thanks for putting me in this predicament. God bless!!

This is really bad! This same Igeoluwatobi! I pray they buy into your story, God will vindicate you, it is well....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by GreatMikymiko: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Congratulations Igbouwanile, I am inspired to read your Approval Mail testimony. Best wishes.
Igbouwanile:
Thank God it was a success!

Here is the list of docs. I submitted

Loads of prayers & dedication of my app. to God, right from day one, no be small thing.

CIC Forms:
All CIC study permit forms, with well filled questionnaire: IMM 5832E.

Admission letter (MA, UNB)
Bank tuition receipt
Sch tuition receipt
Transcript
B.Sc cert
Nysc certs
Statement of result
CV
Waec cert
Ielts result
Local govt of origin cert/Attestation
My driver's licence
Copies of my int'l passport & original
My bank statement
Work introductory letter
Church rec. letters
Previous refusal letter
Powerfully well written convincing LOE (with study reasons well stated).
Available siblings I.D's
Mum matron cert,
Father's death cert,
Police clearance cert

1st Sponsor (cousin):
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor (2) bank acct. statements.
Bank reference letters
Birth cert.
Sponsor I.D
Cac docs. of sponsor

2nd Sponsor (brother):
Moral sponsor letter
Employment & confirmation letter.
Sponsor I.D

I think it's all, some docs. were missing in the 1st app. so I added several crucial docs. to this one to clarify previous refusal reasons, app wasnt so tight, God made it sail.

I appreciate everyone for the encouragement & help rendered to me in this move, am most grateful to all as this wouldn't have been realisable without your concerted efforts, to those awaiting response now or when applied, may God grant u a positive one In Jesus Name>> Amen!

#Bows_&_Greets_All!
Thanks All!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by toludadon(m): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2017
Arebo:

This is really bad! This same Igeoluwatobi! I pray they buy into your story, God will vindicate you, it is well....
Now it's clear why getting TRV from Nigeria is now like the biblical passing through the needles eye. Imagine this same Igeoluwatobi has been making payments for people with fraudulent cards and yet such people will be expecting positive outcomes not knowing igeoluwatobi has plotted their Achilles heel
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by prof1999(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Igbouwanile:

Fill according to the sponsor's relationship wit u, just as the options appear there.
GURUS IN THE HOUSE I GET QUESTION O <¤¤> to prove that i will be leaving canade , can court affidavit (that i will leave after my pilot training )help. albeit i have sent a mail to a type rating(just like masters for pilot )school in london and i have book for slot or space there.so that i can show the v.o that i will leave .although I will write a very strong s.o.p . thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by goodnews1111: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Please how do I get supervisor support. Currently applying to university of Manitoba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.