Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826799 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dorisdili: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2017
please if you v dumps for OCA certification I need as well.
gbsunmonu:
Hello House,

Please i need materials on A+ certification if you have one or DUMPS on A+

Kindly help a brother
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by hamddy: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Sorry I am just seeing your message. I eventually realised that I didn't complete the linking. I have done that now and I got an email immediately that my application has been linked with an application number. So try to check again.

Okeosisi11:
Hi,
am having a similar challenge, linked my application for past weeks now, under the message page ( showing data not available).
what is the status of yours now.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Emjay0077:
U can use your naira card to make the payment. I paid mine last week with my GTB card.

Are you saying that you used GTB Naira Master Card for your tuition deposit(sounds fascinating) when has GTB Bank increased their monthly dollar limit above $1000)?.

Mind you, the fellow is not talking about application fees here but a tuition deposit of 2,200CAD, I doubt if GTB card will scale through.

Zlatimi:
Plss guys in the house need an urgent help wana make my tution deposite fee today and i dont hv my dollar card yet all my money is in naira plss how can i make payment of 2200cad i csnt use my naira card.. which optuons can the hiuse provide for me today is my deadline for payment am paying to fansgawe college
I have gotten account details from the school. Thanks guys.

I'll best suggest you make use of Form A since you already gotten the bank details of the school. Also make sure you have the naira equivalent of the amount involved(2,200CAD) in your bank account. It will easily scale through this method. But i also doubt if the payment will get to the school bursary today, been that today is the deadline. All the same Be positive minded.!!! undecided

I hope this information helps.

Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Redaddict: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2017
Pls I need advise on the proper decision to take on an admission I just secured?

It’s for MBA at VIU and am really skeptical about leaving my two kids (aged 4 and 6) behind due to fear of visa refusal. Their dad had been refused UK visa once in 2012 due to lump sum in his account. Since then, he didn’t bother to apply for any visa. So no travel history apart from Dubai. This brings me the fear that Canny may not approve his visa which may also affect my kids chances.

I would really love to have them join me within 3 months of getting to Canada.

I am supposed to make the initial payment of 15k CAD soon but this fear is frustrating me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Emjay0077: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2017
I made my payment through flywire. The Flywire system allows u to pay frm any bank n any country. It is stated on fanshawe's site as well as the request letter for d payment. I paid $1,852 because i used my card which is equivalent to CAD $2,200 as tuition fee deposit requested by fanshawe. I was in UBA & GTB last week with d request letter for tuition fee deposit frm fanshawe bt I was told dt I cant get form A wit it because CBN only accept direct admission letter along wit d institution's invoice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Redaddict: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:
Pls I need advise on the proper decision to take on an admission I just secured?

It’s for MBA at VIU and am really skeptical about leaving my two kids (aged 4 and 6) behind due to fear of visa refusal. Their dad had been refused UK visa once in 2012 due to lump sum in his account. Since then, he didn’t bother to apply for any visa. So no travel history apart from Dubai. This brings me the fear that Canny may not approve his visa which may also affect my kids chances.

I am supposed to make the initial payment of 15k CAD soon but this fear is frustrating me

My eldest child had travelled to Dubai once while the youngest has no travel history. So, am thinking : do I apply for a UK or US visa for them now and probably take them on vacation ( though this would negatively affect our financial plans at the moment) In order to give them travel history if this is important consideration for their visa approval. I have a valid US visa and have travelled there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Emjay0077: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
@Frankrobbn1, this is d receipt frm flywire. U can c for yourslf.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:

Your fear is natural but don't let it overwhelm you!
Don't go on a spending spree just to create travel history for your kids. You can apply with them and use your husband as home tie. Many have gotten their visa with their kids. You just need to convince the VO that you can care for them financially without problems.

Many have also gotten visa with NO travel history. Have faith and give your application your best shot with help from this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mamacajah: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:

@redaddict, can I PM you? I would like to discuss about the VIU admission process. Still looking for MBA school adission.

Like you, I am a mother of 2 kids under 5 and share the same sentiments. But I would advise you don't apply for them at this time. Let them be your home tie. After 1 semester, you can apply for visit visas for them. Don't worry, it will all work out well. Studying in canada is not like najia.. you need to give 200% and based on my UK Masters experience, settling down early and establishing a proper study pattern is vital to your success.

I have a sibling who had to leave his family behind to study in Canada. Now he's almost true with his program and gotten some good job prospects recently. It wasn't easy at first, and I remember when I challenged him at one point that why he was n't working in the first semester. He confirmed that he needed to focus on his studies to finish with a good result so that he could enter into the work place solidly.

It will all end in praise. Just keep praying for guidance, all our canny dreams will surely come true.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Miskeen: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Am facing this same challenges...can somebody help us out...
Okeosisi11:
LINKED MY APPLICATION ONLINE FOR THREE WEEKS NOW AND NOTHING TO SHOW ABOUT MY APPLICATION.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS.

View my submitted applications or profiles

Show entriesSearch:
View my submitted applications or profiles

Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action

No data available in table

Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entriesPreviousNext

Account messages
For messages about your application/profile, see "check status and messages" under the "submitted applications or profiles" section. Note: The "submitted applications or profiles" section appears only if you have submitted an application or profile.

You have no messages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:

You should definitely apply with your children and use your husband as home tie. He can come join you guys later after you have settled down. The thoughts of leaving such children behind to a mother, has definitely got be gut wrenching and I will not recommend it. I really don't see how leaving your children behind add any more hometie than a spouse alone left behind. Go for it, make sure you have enough money for their upkeep as well, and that you have made contacts or they are registered with a caregiving service or school. You can be victorious!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Emjay0077:
@Frankrobbn1, this is d receipt frm flywire. U can c for yourslf.

Well said Sir! I wasn't doubting you please. But I was suprised you said that you made only use of your GTB master card to complete your tuition deposit fees, you never mentioned the flywire(mode of payment) to the fellow.

All the same, thanks for clarifying the house on how you made your payment and I hope the fellow in question will also reciprocate.

It will end in praises .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Redaddict: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
jnyuwa02:

You should definitely apply with your children and use your husband as home tie. He can come join you guys later after you have settled down. The thoughts of leaving such children behind to a mother, has definitely got be gut wrenching and I will not recommend it. I really don't see how leaving your children behind add any more hometie than a spouse alone left behind. Go for it, make sure you have enough money for their upkeep as well, and that you have made contacts or they are registered with a caregiving service or school. You can be victorious!

I never knew the possibility of applying with the kids existed talk less get a favourable response from VIOs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Redaddict: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
sthillz:

Your fear is natural but don't let it overwhelm you!
Don't go on a spending spree just to create travel history for your kids. You can apply with them and use your husband as home tie. Many have gotten their visa with their kids. You just need to convince the VO that you can care for them financially without problems.

Many have also gotten visa with NO travel history. Have faith and give your application your best shot with help from this thread.

I never knew the possibility of applying with the kids existed talk less get a favourable response from VIOs
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Oben209(f): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Emjay0077:
I made my payment through flywire. The Flywire system allows u to pay frm any bank n any country. It is stated on fanshawe's site as well as the request letter for d payment. I paid $1,852 because i used my card which is equivalent to CAD $2,200 as tuition fee deposit requested by fanshawe. I was in UBA & GTB last week with d request letter for tuition fee deposit frm fanshawe bt I was told dt I cant get form A wit it because CBN only accept direct admission letter along wit d institution's invoice.

You should have tried other banks .. some banks do I too know .. I know pple who have successfully paid the 2200 tuition fee deposit successfully with form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:

Now you know. Information is power!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
The children are better of with you. Get a preschool for the younger one. The 6 year old would need a study permit. If you have enough resources to cater for you and them, please go with them. With the rot in the society these days, I can't leave my children in a far away land. There's no way I can concentrate and do well in my studies. In fact, I would most likely go into depression.

My children are in the school where I work and because they are there, I give my 101 percent into my job taking care of other people's children on my custody . If they were in another school, to be picked up and kept at home till I get home in the evening? I would have long resigned my job!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Redaddict: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nogen:
The children are better of with you. Get a preschool for the younger one. The 6 year old would need a study permit. If you have enough resources to cater for you and them, please go with them. With the rot in the society these days, I can't leave my children in a far away land. There's no way I can concentrate and do well in my studies. In fact, I would most likely go into depression.

My children are in the school where I work and because they are there, I give my 101 percent into my job taking care of other people's children on my custody . If they were in another school, to be picked up and kept at home till I get home in the evening? I would have long resigned my job!

Thanks a lot for this response. I also fear that I might enter depression if I leave them behind.
So what kind of visa do I apply for the 4year old if I apply for study permit for the 6 year old?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Dorisdili: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
hello everyone please I need help. the part on the application form am to fill tuition for study, room and board, am I expected to fill tuition for the 2years program or for the first year cause the estimation on my admission letter is for the first year but my course is a 2years course. Again am using my aunty(mothers sister) as my sponsor and my uncle(mothers cousin from her mother's side) as co-sponsor, how can i show relationship between my mother's cousin and I since there is no relationship with my mother's maiden name and his surname cause they are maternal cousins. someone should please help.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by pvc4real: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
pvc4real:

Upfront medicals.

The miracle here is that I applied 18 August, 2017 whereas I did that medical 18th August, 2016 before applying for my previous app.

I call forth my PPR letter now in Jesus name; Amen.

This is my week of approval in Jesus Name, Amen.

Can you imagine, I noticed my app was updated and checked with heart pumping excessively only to discover they updated the medicals by removing the medicals passed.

I assume they want a new medical now, let the request come now and with PPR request too. This is my week. Thank you Lord, it is my week of approval.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nogen: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Redaddict:

Thanks a lot for this response. I also fear that I might enter depression if I leave them behind.
So what kind of visa do I apply for the 4year old if I apply for study permit for the 6 year old?

Visit visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good evening fam,
I applied for my trv on 6 of September and biometrics done 8 of septemeber. I got refused today due to 'You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including;
1. purpose of visit
2. limited employment prospects in your country of residence
3. your current employment situation
4. your personal assets and financial status.
Those are the boxes that were ticked in my refusal letter. I have attached this to this message.

My profile:
Msc. Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics at the University of Manitoba for winter academic session (January 1- 22).
I studied Agricultural Extension and Rural Development and graduated with CGPA of 4.80
I'm currently doing my NYSC which is rounding up in December 2017.

I got IGES worth $5400cad out of tuition fee of $10,200 for the first year. I paid in $3000cad.
Tuition fee for 2nd year is $750cad.

My sponsor is solely my dad with SOA of two accounts 2M plus at sterling and 18M at stanbic IBTC.

No upfront medical, no physical assets, no travel history.

Please gurus in the house, kindly advise me what to do next. I'm quiet confused of my next step.

Many thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ManLikeMace: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Phocusjosh:
Good evening fam,
I applied for my trv on 6 of September and biometrics done 8 of septemeber. I got refused today due to 'You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including;
1. purpose of visit
Those are the boxes that were ticked in my refusal letter. I have attached this to this message.

My profile:
Msc. Agribusiness and Agricultural Economics at the University of Manitoba for winter academic session (January 1- 22).
I studied Agricultural Extension and Rural Development and graduated with CGPA of 4.80

I got IGES worth $5400cad out of tuition fee of $10,200 for the first year. I paid in $3000cad.

My sponsor is solely my dad with SOA of two accounts 2M plus at sterling and 18M at stanbic IBTC.

Please gurus in the house, kindly advise me what to do next. I'm quiet confused of my next step.

Many thanks!

Sorry for the delay. Just keep your head up and get ready to apply again very soon. Kindly share your profile, nobody will be able to help without seeing your profile.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Phocusjosh(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
ManLikeMace:

Sorry for the delay. Just keep your head up and get ready to apply again very soon. Kindly share your profile, nobody will be able to help without seeing your profile.

My profile is stated already above. what else should I provide?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Phocusjosh:
Good evening fam,
1. purpose of visit

My profile:

Many thanks!

Hello Sir/Ma,

I'm very sorry to hear that your visa got refused.
Please, kindly modify and scrap off the attached refusal letter of yours for security reasons.

Also, thanks for sharing your profile to the house. The gurus in the house will look into it and give you an insight on what went wrong on your app, while we wait for your CAIPS Note.

In the main time, I'll best advice you order for CAIPS NOTE. (GCMS NOTE), this will help indicate the factual reason why the visa officer refused your application. If you go through Page 0 of this thread, you will find the authorized site which you can use to order your notes. With your CAIPS NOTE you will be in the best position to know how to tackle the reasons.

Once again sorry for your refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Phocusjosh(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Frankrobbn1:

Hello Sir/Ma,

I'm very sorry to hear that your visa got refused.
Please, kindly modify and scrap off the attached refusal letter of yours for security reasons.

Also, thanks for sharing your profile to the house. The gurus in the house will look into it and give you an insight on what went wrong on your app, while we wait for your CAIPS Note.

In the main time, I'll best advice you order for CAIPS NOTE. (GCMS NOTE), this will help indicate the factual reason why the visa officer refused your application. If you go through Page 0 of this thread, you will find the authorized site which you can use to order your notes. With your CAIPS NOTE you will be in the best position to know how to tackle the reasons.

Once again sorry for your refusal.

Thanks for your advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by valenti12(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Zlatimi:
Plss guys in the house need an urgent help wana make my tution deposite fee today and i dont hv my dollar card yet all my money is in naira plss how can i make payment of 2200cad i csnt use my naira card.. which optuons can the hiuse provide for me today is my deadline for payment am paying to fansgawe college
I have gotten account details from the school. Thanks guys.
Scammers here must have contacted you to help, please DIY. Form A is how i paid my tuition, you could also get a dollar account tomorrow and make the payment tomorrow.

Plead for grace from Fanshawe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
Igbouwanile:
Thank God it was a success! Application Approved!!

Here is the list of docs. I submitted

Loads of prayers & dedication of my app. to God, right from day one, no be small thing.

CIC Forms:
All CIC study permit forms, with well filled questionnaire: IMM 5832E.

Admission letter (MA, University of New Brunswick)
Bank tuition receipt
Sch tuition receipt
Transcript
B.Sc cert
Nysc certs
Statement of result
CV
Waec cert
Ielts result
Local govt of origin cert/Attestation
My driver's licence
Copies of my int'l passport & original
My bank statement
Work introductory letter
Church rec. letters
Previous refusal letter
Powerfully well written convincing LOE (this was key to my app., very procedural, with study intent well stated).
Available siblings I.D's
Mum matron cert,
Father's death cert,
Police clearance cert

1st Sponsor (cousin):
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Sponsor (2) bank accts. statement
Bank reference letters
Birth cert.
Sponsor I.D
Cac docs. of sponsor

2nd Sponsor (brother):
Moral sponsor letter
Employment & confirmation letter.
Sponsor I.D

I think it's all, some docs. were missing in the 1st app. so I added several crucial docs. to this one to clarify previous refusal reasons, app wasnt so tight, God made it sail.

I appreciate everyone for the encouragement & help rendered to me in this move, am most grateful to all as this wouldn't have been realisable without your concerted efforts, to those awaiting response now or when applied, may God grant u a positive one In Jesus Name>> Amen!

#Bows_&_Greets_All!
Thanks All!

Congratz @IGBOUWANILE, u be boss!! I dey ur back oh! Hopefully we will travel together, perhaps my application will be approved by Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by matic12: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Congratz IGBOUWANILE, I dey ur back oh! Hopefully we will travel together, perhaps my application will be approved by Gods grace.

congrats.. Please, when did you apply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
matic12:

congrats.. Please, when did you apply
Thanks, Immediately 2 weeks after I was refused.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.