Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826924 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Whatever happened to @Austinpee4? Has he travelled? Nobody heard from him anymore. But then I have been absent here a few weeks. Anybody heard from him or know his update? Curious cos I didn't see him here anymore like before. And @theSoj too. Where are all these veterans? I miss the old days!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
ademcoboy:

Include a paragraph stating that you will return after your program... It is very essential

Hmmmmmmmm....the best guru in here.....May be he didn't intend writing it....u assist him na....what is now the essence of him choosing and writing in his SOP.... why Canada why not Nigeria....is it not in the same space he will summary it.......

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Jnyuwa02,

I laugh at the BOLD'S. Anyway! That's by way.
Wao cool congratulations on your new achievement brother(Medical call) after 5 months, I am happy for you and at same time not happy because your presence is needed here and you will be leaving the works here for us to battle with and answer all the queries/questions.
We will surely miss a legend like you. cry

I wish you the very best jnyuwa02, you have been a good friend. I hope to testify soonest!

All the best jnyuwa02.(The man with too much grammar) grin

It will surely end in praises. Amen!

Congratulations on your medical mail...first.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
bbclue:

Congratulations on your medical mail...first.....

Thanks, I appreciate, it shall end in praise. I remember you were highly critical of me too many times. Welcome onboard the winning train and we are thankful the train has not left you at the station!! Lol. Blessings!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Bostem:
yes, showing dept review since

Received a conditional acceptance letter from Uregina today.

Heard from them yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Tunba28(m): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello house, I applied for my visa Jan 25 and was refused Feb 12. The following reasons were stated:
1. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to pay your tuition fees.

2. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family member accompayning you.

3. You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay ticking:
- Travel History
- Purpose of visit
- Current employment situation
- Personal assets and financial status

4. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your : qualifications, previous study and employment, level of establishment in your country and relationship to sponsor.

Please people, how do I go about responding to this? I'll like to re-apply ASAP

NB: My wife applied for open work permit alongside my study permit application as she will like to accompany me.

Ok here is the profile:

All CIC forms
Going for PGD (Network Security)
Admission letter & 1st term tuition fee ($7,500)
Tax Clearance Cert and copy of LIRS card
Previous Visa to study in India
Marriage Cert
Father's death cert
Degree Cert & transcript (Computer Science)
MCITP transcript
CCNA, LINUX and MCITP training cert
Personal CAC docs & that of sponsor
Business SOA with 2.6M and sponsor's bank statements 12M, £7k+, £4K+
Family birth cert
SOP
2 landed properties
Sponsor's affidavit of financial support
NYSC cert
Police character cert
Copy of previous tickets

So peeps can you please help out? I was delayed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Jnyuwa02... congrats dear.

I pray it ends in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:23am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Thanks, I appreciate, it shall end in praise. I remember you were highly critical of me too many times. Welcome onboard the winning train and we are thankful the train has not left you at the station!! Lol. Blessings!

Lol.....u r not serious. ....that is when you write some wrong information....and one of our gurus catch up red handed......like the one u did last week.....and u stop commenting.....b4 u came back and write your medical mail

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 6:29am On Feb 21, 2018
bbclue:

Lol.....u r not serious. ....that is when you write some wrong information.....like the one u did last week.....and u stop commenting.....b4 u came back and write your medical mail

I noticed you too many times not once you been critical. Who is God and never makes mistake? I remember writing that you have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to order the Gcms notes for $5, apparently anybody in Canada even one without legal status can do so. Someone said stop misleading people. Me mislead? I am of the opinion that some people need to learn manners. Just correct someone without using high falutin language. Even the best people among us make mistakes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

The train can't left me.....because I still know my guru's here....gram444.....frankrobbn....Canadiannurse...Austinpee4....blugirl.....macobe....justwise....I can never do without there post anytime....when I see educating write up...I praise.....not the other way round

Frankrobbn I still respect that your write up anytime.on refusal reason....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2018
bbclue:

The train can't left me.....because I still know my guru's here....gram444.....frankrobbn....Canadiannurse...Austinpee4....blugirl.....macobe....justwise....I can never do without there post anytime....when I see educating write up...I praise.....not the other way round

Frankrobbn I still respect that your write up anytime.on refusal reason....

I pray so that the train doesn't leave you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=jnyuwa02 post=65243077]

I pray so that the train doesn't leave you. [/quote

Whatever u think bad of me will definitely go back at......I still remain my stand......because I don't v any bad intension towards u.....and I don't know even if u exist on dis forum.....am sure you like Google then copy and paste......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:47am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

I noticed you too many times not once you been critical. Who is God and never makes mistake? I remember writing that you have to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to order the Gcms notes for $5, apparently anybody in Canada even one without legal status can do so. Someone said stop misleading people. Me mislead? I am of the opinion that some people need to learn manners. Just correct someone without using high falutin language. Even the best people among us make mistakes.

Hmmmmmm...me wrote that please search the page and tell me......u r the one that wrote it.... stop lieing to gain famous.........I know a number of people that call and tell me to login that u wrote only a Canadian citizen can help order gcmsnote for 5naira.......ooo u want to create familiarity. ......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Am sure u r trying to create familiarity here and I don't give u a damn.....I have never write any post here and people on dis forums said is wrote...even Austinpee4. ...gram4444. .derel. ....and otherso can testify to it....and am sure u know is u r making a very big mistake because u know is not everybody that like your comment here even me I don't even read your comment I just and passed......I still said it....Frankrobbn of yesterday...is still the educative post so far whether u like it or not......I stand my ground.....

Because of shame u stop commenting since last week when u gave wrote information about having a Canadian citizens order gcmsnote....before my able guru came and shun u up......idiot.....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 6:54am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

I pray so that the train doesn't leave you.

None of them know u at all...why asking after them....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 7:00am On Feb 21, 2018
grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2018
Tunba28:
Hello house, I applied for my visa Jan 25 and was refused Feb 12. The following reasons were stated:
1. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to pay your tuition fees.

2. I'm not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources without working in Canada to maintain yourself and any family member accompayning you.

3. You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay ticking:
- Travel History
- Purpose of visit
- Current employment situation
- Personal assets and financial status

4. Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of your : qualifications, previous study and employment, level of establishment in your country and relationship to sponsor.

Please people, how do I go about responding to this? I'll like to re-apply ASAP

NB: My wife applied for open work permit alongside my study permit application as she will like to accompany me.

Sorry for the delay.
The best advice you can get is not to reapply asap.

Just order your GCMS notes.

Best wishes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 21, 2018
Hello everyone, Please I need your assistance. I am planning to travel to Barbados on vacation. This is to enable me work on my travel history (I have had denials at about 3 embassies because of that). I chose barbados because it is visa free to Nigeria and also an opportunity for me to visit that part. However, i learnt I will have to get a[b] transit visa[/b] since my booking shows im gonna have to transit tru canada [/b]airport. Please can u all help me with this info:
1. How to go about the application
2. IMPORTANT...[b].how long
it takes for the embassy to issue a transit visa (because i know their visitor visa takes about 3 months)
3. Likely requirements because I was once denied a VISITOR visa but Im hoping to apply for TRANSIT this time. (Hope my refusal doesn't mean anything here since im not going directly to canada)

I have checked VFSGlobal website but i didn't see any info on transit visa application procedure.
Kindly help me out please.
Thanks....I need the info urgently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 7:53am On Feb 21, 2018
ademcoboy:

Include a paragraph stating that you will return after your program... It is very essential

THIS NUMBER 7 HAS TAKEN CARE OF THAT - What you intend to achieve at the end of the program and how it might benefit you in the future. (how your proposed course would increase your career prospects in Nigeria).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by honeyscottage(m): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

You can go ahead and send it to me. But there will be a delay in getting response from me as there are many SOP's I'm yet to review from prospective applicants. If you're not in a hurry you can send it down, while you get a response from me by next week.

Before sending it to me, make sure your SOP reflect the following and should be addressed in each paragraphs to avoid repetition.

1-) Describe your academic background briefly.
2-) Why you choose Canada not Nigeria.
3-) The school.
4-) The program of choice.
5-)How you intend to finance your studies in Canada without working.
6-) Your home ties.
7-) What you intend to achieve at the end of the program and how it might benefit you in the future. (how your proposed course would increase your career prospects in Nigeria).

Please I assist me with your e-mail address, mine honeys_cottage@yahoo.com

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by princeharris: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Good Morning Every one

Please at nyjuwa2

If am not the eldest here at least I know my age...what is bad if somebody wish u congregation on your success .I have been a silent follow on this forum for 2 to 3 years now....and I know who and who I pick his or her post here...the said bbclue I v know her here to be a comedian and have never seen her post wrong information here.. Why lieing on her to gain her hatred u r the one that posted that u can only have a citizens in Canada to order gcmsnote that nobody in Nigeria can order I still remember that page even one of the gurus told u that u can kill someone because of wrong information u post....why wishing someone bad...when she congregated u..

Now the said Austinpee4 and other gurus u said they should not leave her behind did u know if they are in contacts...they said bbclue I don't know her before.. People I know in nairaland that know her.have a travelling history....even at her busy time she still asked people questions not minding she has been in dis forum for long..... and even still attendin to people in the forum...
Please nyjuwa2 ....try and adjust for ur thought is quiet different from God thought.....don't fight for what is not yours...bbclue I don't know you....plz just try and create more time to be a part of our family..

Frankrobbn I need your help ....oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Ggetter50: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2018
jnyuwa02:

Hey bro..

Congratulations on your medical call.

Since have been reading on this thread, I could see that your patience is worth of emulating, your contributions have tremendously helped many people on this forum, and I myself have gained a lot from your post, as you have answered my queries many times too. I noticed that, you don't throw an insult to correcting people, this is really nice of you.

However, I would like to tell you that, not everyone that criticize you hates or don't like you. You just have to manage people criticism without feelings of being downgraded, please always accept defeat whenever you are not correct. Nobody is perfect, in fact, nobody worth to be perfect. So far you are far from imperfections, I think you are good to go in life. You can see that, Frankrobbn1 has been accused because he writes diligently in a matured way, so this is not new.

I don't really know why people gave 36likes to the Man that accused you on here, but my observation was that, I always see in your write up saying " I help " . To me, it might be because of this. People don't really like it mentioning it yourself publicly that you help them, it looks so proud of you to them. Let people come out themselves to giving testimony.

I wish you, myself, and others all the best in the rest of our application. I hope you wouldn't take any offence from my write up.

@bbclue , You have communicated, and people have heard your voice. No one is flawless, so we should stop pointing all the time. It's more of you using an opportunity to speak out your true mind, saying you don't like his post. Please, don't create conflict by comparing one moniker to another one. Everyone is unique in their own way. Let sleeping dogs lie, sister. All the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by princeharris: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

THIS NUMBER 7 HAS TAKEN CARE OF THAT - What you intend to achieve at the end of the program and how it might benefit you in the future. (how your proposed course would increase your career prospects in Nigeria).

Frank robbn

Good morning

Please I have ond in Accounting and I qualify last month as a chartered Accountant..I am planning to apply for PGD..... I hope it will not affect me...my dad said I should go for an undergraduate program... What will u advise.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by princeharris: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2018
cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2018
bbclue:

Am sure u r trying to create familiarity here and I don't give u a damn.....I have never write any post here and people on dis forums said is wrote...even Austinpee4. ...gram4444. .derel. ....and otherso can testify to it....and am sure u know is u r making a very big mistake because u know is not everybody that like your comment here even me I don't even read your comment I just and passed......I still said it....Frankrobbn of yesterday...is still the educative post so far whether u like it or not......I stand my ground.....

Because of shame u stop commenting since last week when u gave wrote information about having a Canadian citizens order gcmsnote....before my able guru came and shun u up......idiot.....

Bblcue !

I don't know you with such ACT and I haven't seen you behaved like this before. I see you as a full-blown and understandable person, why throw insults and abusive words?. That wasn't fair enough sister. Last week, a fellow mentioned my name here and referred a post to me, which i neglected it and didn't reply nor throw abusive insults at him, I left the post and continued answering people's queries here, that's sense of maturity. It's not every post you're being mentioned you should reply, at times you pretend as if you didn't see the post. Please and please let there be peace between both of you BBCLUE & JNUYWA02 and we should also endeavor to know why we are here and the purpose of having this great forum. Please!!! Bblcue is okay. My boss jnuywa02 e don do.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2018
Ggetter50:

Hey bro..

Congratulations on your medical call.

Since have been reading on this thread, I could see that your patience is worth of emulating, your contributions have tremendously helped many people on this forum, and I myself have gained a lot from your post, as you have answered my queries many times too. I noticed that, you don't throw an insult to correcting people, this is really nice of you.

However, I would like to tell you that, not everyone that criticize you hates or don't like you. You just have to manage people criticism without feelings of being downgraded, please always accept defeat whenever you are not correct. Nobody is perfect, in fact, nobody worth to be perfect. So far you are far from imperfections, I think you are good to go in life. You can see that, Frankrobbn1 has been accused because he writes diligently in a matured way, so this is not new.

I don't really know why people gave 36likes to the Man that accused you on here, but my observation was that, I always see in your write up saying " I help " . To me, it might be because of this. People don't really like it mentioning it yourself publicly that you help them, it looks so proud of you to them. Let people come out themselves to giving testimony.

I wish you, myself, and others all the best in the rest of our application. I hope you wouldn't take any offence from my write up.

@bbclue , You have communicated, and people have heard your voice. No one is flawless, so we should stop pointing all the time. It's more of you using an opportunity to speak out your true mind, saying you don't like his post. Please, don't create conflict by comparing one moniker to another one. Everyone is unique in their own way. Let sleeping dogs lie, sister. All the best.

Thanks, much appreciation!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Bblcue !

I don't know you with such ACT and I haven't seen you behaved like this before. I see you as a full-blown and understandable person, why throw insults and abusive words?. That wasn't fair enough sister. Last week, a fellow mentioned my name here and referred a post to me, which i neglected it and didn't reply nor through abusive insults on him, I left the post and continued answering people queries here, that's sense of maturity. It's not every post you're being mentioned you should reply, at times you pretend as if you didn't see the post. Please and please let there be peace between both of you BBCLUE & JNUYWA02 and we should also endeavor to know why we are here and the purpose of having this great forum. Please!!! Bblcue is okay. My boss jnuywa02 e don do.

Shalom!

Okay.my oga.....am sorry... It was not my intension....na...chat with u later...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2018
princeharris:
Good Morning Every one

Please at nyjuwa2

If am not the eldest here at least I know my age...what is bad if somebody wish u congregation on your success .I have been a silent follow on this forum for 2 to 3 years now....and I know who and who I pick his or her post here...the said bbclue I v know her here to be a comedian and have never seen her post wrong information here.. Why lieing on her to gain her hatred u r the one that posted that u can only have a citizens in Canada to order gcmsnote that nobody in Nigeria can order I still remember that page even one of the gurus told u that u can kill someone because of wrong information u post....why wishing someone bad...when she congregated u..

Now the said Austinpee4 and other gurus u said they should not leave her behind did u know if they are in contacts...they said bbclue I don't know her before.. People I know in nairaland that know her.have a travelling history....even at her busy time she still asked people questions not minding she has been in dis forum for long..... and even still attendin to people in the forum...
Please nyjuwa2 ....try and adjust for ur thought is quiet different from God thought.....don't fight for what is not yours...bbclue I don't know you....plz just try and create more time to be a part of our family..

Frankrobbn I need your help ....oo

Please who are u....I dont need any of this....and don't write anything about me here oooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 8:40am On Feb 21, 2018
princeharris:

Frank robbn

Good morning

Please I have ond in Accounting and I qualify last month as a chartered Accountant..I am planning to apply for PGD..... I hope it will not affect me...my dad said I should go for an undergraduate program... What will u advise.....

Please go for undergraduate program. Endeavour to submit your ND TRANSCRIPTS while applying for your admission, having ND certification some courses will be waived for you during your undergraduate studies.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 8:42am On Feb 21, 2018
bbclue:

Please who are u....I dont need any of this....and don't write anything about me here oooooo

Bblcue!
It's okay now. Please(Biko).

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.