Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) (47344 Views)

Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Luckylife(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Better
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by joe4real12: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
saasala:
Rapists deserve more than this. After this punishment, they should be tied to a moving van and dragged along a tarmacked road for 10 straight hours
Haa! Why you wicked like this

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by KingSango(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmyw:
Punishment for rapists in Uganda. They will tie a big rock to your balls and let it swing while you are all trussed up like a roasted pig.
Should Nigeria implement this jungle law on rapists ? . ;-D
Watch and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblfLfTGSdU

CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.heroslodge.com/560/punishment-for-rapists-in-uganda-photos-and-video

Just put all those who commit abominations to death. The notion of causing human suffering and enjoying it is demonic, sometimes this too can be sexual perversion as some strange demons derive sexual pleasure from seeing others in pain. Ase. Love, Sango.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Austinoiz(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is highly welcomed in Naija, but the fear is that our real ballers in NASS are sure gonna kick against this.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by tobrinskilanski: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017

Any punishment that can transform the mind is what I will suggest.

Is either you kill him or free him, this kinda justice will only last for a while abeg.

BTW...why rape when you can either join the vaseline crews (if you lack self-control) or use #500 to cool off with ashy.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is ideal...rapists should be made to suffer first, then sentenced to death.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by seekier(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
No they shouldn't
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by shadrach77: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
See as the guy dey sound like goat grin grin
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by jrusky(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh I love this very nice one how I wish they could let them stay up for like 12 hours in such agony position next time that their useless kongi will stay calm for a long long time.

I wish this can happen in Nigeria because the police are not helping in this matter at all after all the police are even guilty of it so shameful suddenly Nigeria turned to second India the rapist capital of the world, yesterday it was in the east today is in Lagos tomorrow in the north and nothing is done about it the culprits will only spend few minutes in the police office and not cell and be release and they will do another one in the next few days because to them its a pleasure and some sort of free sex since no one to punish them.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by humblenature: 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
IpobExposed:

what about the women that rapes little boys
i wish ipobexposed balls be hanged like this for raping biafra.. thank u authorities if u can do this for me.. ipobexposed i wish u this treatment. if war ever happnd in dis country and biafra soldiers caught u.. i tell u u will suffer more dan this

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by bibuez62(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes it should... the fear of this should be enough to keep konji @bay
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by saasala(m): 3:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
joe4real12:

Haa! Why you wicked like this

Just pray none of the women in your life experience rape. Just pray. Its worse than just inserting the d1ck into the puzzay. It kills women upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
modelmike7:

They should tie the stone one their bwest!!
Their Gee spo.t rather. Just use a hook to anchor a twine to the damn clit. Then hang a stone to it and suspend the woman in the air, facing downwards. Jezzzz... I can just imagine the scene!
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by DonBobes(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't try Nigerian men oo

Wit dis exercise deir
balls will become stronger
Nd d prick will develop 6 packs

Anybody de rape nxt will surely die

#Eco99#

Abeg no kill me with laff.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Succinct1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:
Thats inhumane. Being a rapist does not make the person less human so that we treat them like animals.

A better punishment will be to lock the rapist up after a trial. Imprisonment is not an easy punishment as many think.

This punishment is just barbaric

Are u a rapist?

2 Likes

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by taemilola(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Chai..............
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Bratking(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:
Thats inhumane. Being a rapist does not make the person less human so that we treat them like animals.

A better punishment will be to lock the rapist up after a trial. Imprisonment is not an easy punishment as many think.

Been a rapist makes you less than an animal. A rapist is worst than a murderer and deserves the worst barbaric kind of treatment out there!

4 Likes

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by cybriz82(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Mek dem do am jame bond style.or use dat stick wey Mr bone dey use play gwara gwara target him dick.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by ipobarecriminals: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
wink cheesy grin grin grin wink cool I like the way the man swing him.How I wish dey put firewood to burn small small under him.As for the bastards that killed the young school girl in Lagos, may peace of mind elude them till they die

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by zcee: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:

see ds one, go rape person now....u go hear am
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by ChinonsoDike2: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blacks and their monkey ways.

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Wit dis exercise deir

#Eco99#

you must be a really jobless man. literally
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Wit dis exercise deir

#Eco99#

OMO YOUR IMAGINATION NO DEY HERE

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by toomush(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
when i see an ugandan

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by valinno(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
hmm
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by ikemesit4477: 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
emmyw:
Punishment for rapists in Uganda. They will tie a big rock to your balls and let it swing while you are all trussed up like a roasted pig.
Should Nigeria implement this jungle law on rapists ? . ;-D
Watch and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblfLfTGSdU

CC: Lalasticlala
Source: http://www.heroslodge.com/560/punishment-for-rapists-in-uganda-photos-and-video
what about female rapist @ op!
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by chizzy161(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nice development
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Fourwinds: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:

I hate rapists....I don't mind if their balls are ripped off immediately they are caught...it will gladden my heart
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by LexngtonSteele: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
saasala:

Rapists deserve more than this. After this punishment, they should be tied to a moving van and dragged along a tarmacked road for 10 straight hours.

The psychological effect of rape on women after the sad event is just too horrible.

An ex of mine was raped at 14, she still has nightmares about it till date.

Thank you sir for the sensible comment.

RAPISTS DESERVE TO DIE CRUELLY... the effect on a woman is too terrible
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by amakadihot87(f): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is that rock really hanging from his balls
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by moorevic(m): 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
this will be better

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by permit(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin, wat of those girls wey de rape men where we go tie the block?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Househelp Going Home For Xmas, Caught With Her Boss’ Used Pants / Chioma Chinedu Kidnapped In Enugu, Converted To Islam In Kaduna, To Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.