Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) (47357 Views)

Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by afrika(f): 6:15am On Jul 28, 2017
Nice!!!!
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by weedtheweeds: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Go and read your books and quit this prostitution that you are getting addicted to. Your parents did not send you to FUTO to do silliness of this sort. We have too many beauty queens already, all they give is car and one million and the rest of the job is done by your waist. Look for a better talent if you have any and quit this nonsense
queeniepresh:
Incredible punishment kiss

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by lalanice(f): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Go and read your books and quit this prostitution that you are getting addicted to. Your parents did not send you to FUTO to do silliness of this sort. We have too many beauty queens already, all they give is car and one million and the rest of the job is done by your waist. Look for a better talent if you have any and quit this nonsense
shocked
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by queeniepresh: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:

Quit your internet hypocrisy and find something tangible to do with your time. What you call silliness is an opportunity for a young lady to gain exposure and also have prize money to boost my entrepreneurial drive.

I am into bag,shoemaking and beads making. I will be going public soon. Watch out for this damsel wink.

You see sweetie, voting for me will make my ultimate dream come true as an aspiring independent woman.

Cheers.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by YoungLionken(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Omo dis punishment baaad!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Robber Hit With His Own Charm, Slumps In Lagos (photo) / SARS Operatives Cornered A Young Man Due To His Hairstyle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.