Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) (47302 Views)

Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists / NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Reps Reject Castration As Punishment For Rapists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by uk10(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
I hope this punishment goes to women who also rape men
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by stagger: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
My Jehovah El-Shaddai! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What was that noise he was making? Men, that vigilante to bad ni! Hai! See how he was swinging the bloody rapist like pendulum! Ai ai ai ai! La la'ila la!
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by DJInfluence: 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wait, rewind, now tell please where dem tie dat stone?

meanwhile, i advocate that this punishment should be continued for the nex month daily on this guy. Next time, he go hold himself together when he see obo
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
we need to start doing this in Nigeria
I'm sure those Balls can never remain the same...

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by chinonsoc14(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
nigeria rapist deserve more because they are heartless and evil inrespective of their tribe or religion.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by mamawin(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:
Thats inhumane. Being a rapist does not make the person less human so that we treat them like animals.

A better punishment will be to lock the rapist up after a trial. Imprisonment is not an easy punishment as many think.

This punishment is just barbaric
Barbaric? and raping is .................
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by davillian(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
How about 7men drilling his ass?
I'm sure he won't have time to explain.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by enonche85(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:

Don't try Nigerian men oo

Wit dis exercise deir
balls will become stronger
Nd d prick will develop 6 packs

Anybody de rape nxt will surely die

LWKMD!!!

#Eco99#
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by symbianDON(m): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
beautiful!! grin see the goat barking like a rabid dog grin ....he deserves to be flogged intermittently in addition to this punishment.....werey grin
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Jabioro: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
We need this for our kidnappers till their breath failed.. and the rapist until their joystick seized to functions.. I will gladly welcome it..
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by dotcomnamename: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is what they should do to all Nigerian looters!
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by DOKON(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:
Thats inhumane. Being a rapist does not make the person less human so that we treat them like animals.

A better punishment will be to lock the rapist up after a trial. Imprisonment is not an easy punishment as many think.

Na u sabi
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by joepentwo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
omg! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

inevitable war
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by luluman: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
ybalogs:
Should be introduced in naija ASAP
Not for rapist alone self, corrupt leaders too.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by omooba969(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Fit2Rule:

Their Gee spo.t rather. Just use a hook to anchor a twine to the damn clit. Then hang a stone to it and suspend the woman in the air, facing downwards. Jezzzz... I can just imagine the scene!

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Trybes(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
Trust nairaland they always have the videos been checking other sites for it to no avail
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
saasala:

Rapists deserve more than this. After this punishment, they should be tied to a moving van and dragged along a tarmacked road for 10 straight hours.

The psychological effect of rape on women after the sad event is just too horrible.

An ex of mine was raped at 14, she still has nightmares about it till date.
What if after all this it is discovered the person is innocent? How do you right the wrong?
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by omooba969(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
moorevic:
this will be better

Your mind is dark. shocked

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Irishrena1(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
same should be implemented in Nigeria
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by TheCongo2: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
HottestFire:

I hear sounds of agony but not equal to the damage done to the one being raped
grin cool

And how do you know she was raped?
What are your facts? Just the sound of agony of the alleged rapist?
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Ifiegboria(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good for him
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by pawesome(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei
Wei wei wei wei grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by vertueptime: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is the best thread iv enjoyed this year, after the punishment then cut off the balls, since his victim will live forever with the taboo, he should also live without balls forever
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by gideon1971(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
ecoeco:
Don't try Nigerian men oo
Wit dis exercise deir balls will become stronger Nd d prick will develop 6 packs
Anybody de rape nxt will surely die

#Eco99#
chai you are wicket
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Ogaezy(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
And what will be the punishment for girls that rapes guys na....
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by vertueptime: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
This is the best thread iv enjoyed this year, after the punishment then cut off the balls, since his victim will live forever with the tabuu, he should also live without balls forever
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Liftedhands(f): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:

Rapists should be beheaded!! angry Imagine that 14year old girl raped to death as your relative will you still maintain this stance?

Rape itself is a barbaric act.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Uzyvicks(f): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
dilemaguy:

so raping someone is better now abi. Abeg pack joor. That's the best for a rapist
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by IBreakRules: 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
queeniepresh:
Incredible punishment kiss

Guy and ladies, please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/

wow!
back in the days in Futa, I wouldn't have believed a damsel like this is Futarian.
I just liked ur pic babe.
wish u the best.
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by queeniepresh: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
IBreakRules:

wow!
back in the days in Futa, I wouldn't have believed a damsel like this is Futarian.
I just liked ur pic babe.
wish u the best.

Thanks a lot great Futarian. Youe alma mata is growing in leaps and bounds. wink
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
i support it 100%
there is no gain in raping,you onnly destroy the psychology of the girl.
i am stilll looking for the bastards that raped a girl i know
heavens know you guys shall never know peace till ure caught
how i wish i could see them
Re: Punishment For Rapists In Uganda - (photos And Video) by Nollynwa1(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2017
I love this! 9ja should adopt this or something more worse than this. All these stupid rapists need to be seriously punished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25 Escaped Inmates Return To Correctional Centre In Edo / "Abudu-Balogun Attempted To Rape & Use Me For Rituals - 16-Year-Old Girl (Video) / Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.