Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,180 members, 7,839,016 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** - Technology Market (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** (80378 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Pre-order and Ship Apple Products And Laptops from The US at affordable rates . / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by 0079jaBond(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
tugrow:
take this off this thread, I don't want to hear the scam story here, creating thread on Nairaland is free

One scam story is trending now

https://www.nairaland.com/4017725/babat-cargo-pre-order-import/111

I didn't want to post the name of the company here because it's your thread and I honour it as expected of anyone.

More so, I don't have to create a thread to announce the company because I don't own it and I don't work with them. I'm an importer and what I rather do is to train and refer people to quality and reputable ones. You can ask the lady for the one I told her.

And if you must know, I have one or two of my proteges who are using your service. One has been lamenting to me since and I was about taking it up with you this evening until he told me you said it's now available for pickup.

We are all working to be successful and to have positive impacts. I pray God helps us bro.

Cheers.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 7:11am On Sep 06, 2018
0079jaBond:

I didn't want to post the name of the company here because it's your thread and I honour it as expected of anyone.

More so, I don't have to create a thread to announce the company because I don't own it and I don't work with them. I'm an importer and what I rather do is to train and refer people to quality and reputable ones. You can ask the lady for the one I told her.

And if you must know, I have one or two of my proteges who are using your service. One has been lamenting to me since and I was about taking it up with you this evening until he told me you said it's now available for pickup.

We are all working to be successful and to have positive impacts. I pray God helps us bro.

Cheers.
baba it is people like you that make all the new people in Importation, because you will decorate your write up and make them believe what is lie and Importation is a process and all due process must be done, you teach them lie and make them believe it true till the are in, move out sharply, I do want to hear scam story here...
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Rubyventures: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2018
tugrow:

God pass you, the client you recommended others shipper to, to ship his bakery sea item finally ship with us and his machines will be ready next week...

we are expanding, going forward , you will come to hear a different news differ from your plans, we are working on our new customer care office that will have bigger space to we can increase our costomer care rep.. We do not have the best Customer relationship, there always a room for improvement or change..

Calm down, you are yet to see our best

check out this video to see goods we received each of our shipment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul-01O26-1w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUyoQD54Amo

I pray you improve, but from the testimonies I see on this thread you haven't done much and this client you talked about lets hope you don't disappoint cos most of your clients seem to be crying out that you don't give them updates. I can see that you are trying very hard but its doesn't seem to be yielding much. What you need is to hire professional staff not just your relations from your village.

3 Likes

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by 0079jaBond(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
tugrow:
baba it is people like you that make all the new people in Importation, because you will decorate your write up and make them believe what is lie and Importation is a process and all due process must be done, you teach them lie and make them believe it true till the are in, move out sharply, I do want to hear scam story here...

Maybe a few screenshots will reset your thinking and humble you. You're pushing me bro and I don't want trouble.

Please refrain from libeling me ignorantly. I won't say more than this.

All the best bro. Cheers.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
0079jaBond:

Maybe a few screenshots will reset your thinking and humble you. You're pushing me bro and I don't want trouble.

Please refrain from libeling me ignorantly. I won't say more than this.

All the best bro. Cheers.
move away from here, I don't scam story, open your training thread, and go ahead with your training

All the best
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2018
Pls how do I order for goods on 1688 or Alibaba and pay have them delivered to me here in lag?
And I noticed Alibaba is somehow cheaper than 1688.

Pls I need ur advice, everyone.

Thank you.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by merryniyi: 12:54am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by chuchwhite: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2018
For the gurus that buy well from 1688 pls what does that AAAAA mean. At times we see AAA and at times some seller dnt have it at all.. pls kindly help a brother..thanks

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2018
tugrow:
we have dispatch people that can bring to your doorstep at a fee
How do we start, sir. Whats ur proceedure?

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by DaCharis2016: 6:48am On Sep 11, 2018
This one nobody is talking here like none is here anymore.... abi Boko Haram don kidnap dem go Pls Tugrow how can one reach you?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2018
Tugrow, I also nid ur help on buying on 1688
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by marylandcakes: 5:12am On Sep 12, 2018
Just to let you guys know that I eventually used Tugrow to ship my bakery equipment and I collected them over the weekend. They were all intact and I will be be happy to use Tugrow to ship my goods next time. Tugrow needs to improve on his communication with his clients and he knows this and I think he is trying to improve on this. I pray he gets there as communication is the key to any business in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Rubyventures: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2018
marylandcakes:
Just to let you guys know that I eventually used Tugrow to ship my bakery equipment and I collected them over the weekend. They were all intact and I will be happy to use Tugrow to ship my goods next time. Tugrow needs to improve on his communication with his clients and he knows this and I think he is trying to improve on this. I pray he gets there as communication is the key to any business in this day and age.

One satisfied customer, you sure you didn't row your boat with the goods? grin
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by fashionbabe: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mamayito:
Tugrow, I also nid ur help on buying on 1688
. am also interested

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Eaugusta(f): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Hi Tugrow, want to get some goods from 1688 but the communication gap some persons complained on here is scary but hey, no harm in trying.

What are your current charges?
What are your exchange rate?
Please let me know Asap as I am interested in doing business with you. Thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by horlawunm(f): 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
hello...I will to know about your procurement rate,shipping rate,cargo rate and express rate
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by adsload: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2018
I cant find your rates. Could you please provide them?

Aside the shipping fee, what other fee do you charge?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 6:34am On Oct 23, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by BellaBellzz: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Hi Tugrow, I just chatted you up on WhatsApp, no reply yet. I'm interested in your China payment services. Please reply ASAP
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by aumeehn: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by nahzyla: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
tugrow can I import food like biscuits from outside to Nigeria?
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2018
nahzyla:
tugrow can I import food like biscuits from outside to Nigeria?
no please or go ahead and register the biscuits with food angecies first
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by nahzyla: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2018
tugrow:

thanks
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by nahzyla: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2018
tugrow:
hi
if I am ordering bags from only one store for example in gaobeidan city, will I pay separate shipping fees to the store to supply to my agent in China for all the different types of bags

or just one shipping fee covers all bags in that am ordering from the shop.
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2018
nahzyla:

hi
if I am ordering bags from only one store for example in gaobeidan city, will I pay separate shipping fees to the store to supply to my agent in China for all the different types of bags

or just one shipping fee covers all bags in that am ordering from the shop.
one covers inasmuch is from one store

1 Like

Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by goskylimit: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
@tugrow I need ur whatsapp phone number, sir or u whatsapp me 07034643011
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by goskylimit: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
pls tugrow whatsapp me @ this 07034643011 i have importion question
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by tugrow(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2018
goskylimit:
pls tugrow whatsapp me @ this 07034643011 i have importion question
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Waiting
Re: Order And Ship From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba Etc, pay Ur Chinese Seller **updated** by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (34) (Reply)

Which Android TV Box Is Best For Use In Nigeria / Very Clean Uk Used Laptops At Whole Sales Price from 19k / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.