Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Are You Looking For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Looking For Love? (705 Views)

A Guy Begs A Girl For Love In Public / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Love? by 360life: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hi There,

LostRib Matchmaking is a professionally discreet and personalised matchmaking web platform particularly for professionals who want to get married soon. We're a hot, smart, witty dating start up.

We care about you, your journey, your process. your desires, your insights, your fears - and heck - even your insecurities. We are here to get you up and out of your shell and dating with an open mind — the only time you can ever find real true love. We'll learn what makes you tick and help you find the match that clicks.

Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
grin

Please help my brothers itsJude & Sinz to find their true love grin

They are among of the cutest bachelors here on NL & not only that, they have this oozing sex appeal that will surely make every single lady's knee wobbly grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Please help my brothers itsJude & Sinz to find their true love grin

They are among of the cutest bachelors here on NL & not only that, they have this oozing sex appeal that will surely make every single lady's knee wobbly grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

..LET ME ALSO ADD TO IT...THEY ARE WELL TO DO..I MEAN REALLY COMFORTABLE.. grin grin grin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
mhizesther:

..LET ME ALSO ADD TO IT...THEY ARE WELL TO DO..I MEAN REALLY COMFORTABLE.. grin grin grin...

We really need to help them.. grin

These 2 men are ripe enaf to find a good wife wink

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
I
IamKashyBaby:

We really need to help them.. grin

These 2 men are ripe enaf to find a good wife wink

Yup and I can no longer wait to eat at their wedding
Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
Please I also need help from you .my yori yori mentor also need a good woman for serious relationship please help him out his name is no other person than airtimex
Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Airtimex(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Please I also need help from you .my yori yori mentor also need a good woman for serious relationship please help him out his name is no other person than airtimex

tongue
Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Earthquake1: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
See as women are flying boys into the friendzone like there's no tomorrow.
Re: Are You Looking For Love? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
This friendzone thing is pure evil. See the ladies mentioning the guys they think need help in finding wives, but none of them ladies wants to be their wives.

Pure Evil!
Re: Are You Looking For Love? by LoveMatchmaker: 7:57am On Jul 30, 2017
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Sex: OAP Toolz, Disclose What A Sex Partner Did To Her During Sex / Signs She Is Not Enjoying What You Are Doing In Bed / Vote Aquactic For Mr Nairaland 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.