Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? (16062 Views)

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child / Court Dissolves Marriage As DNA Reveals Child’s Paternity / How To Find If A Child Is Yours Or Not Without A DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by glossy6(f): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2017
ivolt:
70% of first borns nowadays are illegitimate.
DNA test is advised if there is any suspicion.

For some maybe. But as for me, my oath of fidelity and chastity in marriage still stand and God made me believe that no temptation that is beyond will come my way. That he will provide a route of escape for me. I've been living separately from my hubby for 7 years running and am still willing to be subjected to any conceivable test to confirm any act of infidelity or otherwise.

#17yearsinmarriagenostain

2 Likes

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Brainy22(m): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Gud Question To B Answer
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Mavrick2012:
Truth is, i don't trust my wife enough.
So, for the peace of my mind, NO I WON'T.

Wow...why then did u get married to her?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2017
emperorchedda:
Yes I will do for my parents as well.
Most importantly, MY WIFE!! Unbelievable set of ladies we have these days looking for what they can get in exchange for sex
good, just wanted to know your level of skepticism,i am glad it doesnt exclude your parents
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 30, 2017
I look like my dad in so many ways. I'm like him in so many ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mariopgomery(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Integrityfarms:
If am a woman, once my hubby agrees to take the kids for paternity test, I won't utter a word but once the results are out and he is sure he owns all the kids, I will sue for divorce for he never trusted me.

You are the biggest idiot to walk the face of the earth.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by iamtardey: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2017
abeg wetin be the procedures and cost for a DNA test. Mileh no dey to ask who she born me for, and the look on pileh ehn.. and even behavior too like say No be him, maybe dem lie untop hin head undecided
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2017
Earthquake1:
DNA tests would only serve to breed distrust in a family.

I'll rather father children that are not mine than to live in an untrusted family.

What in the world is wrong with men of this generation, why so weak?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=Mavrick2012 post=58962841]Truth is, i don't trust my wife enough.
So, for the peace of my mind, NO I WON'T. [/quote

Too weak to be a man
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Free4man: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2017
I am the child of my father...you can easily sense that(eyes,voice and all).
But for my children, I won't hesitate to do that. Women of today are freaks.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Earthquake1: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Mariopgomery:

What in the world is wrong with men of this generation, why so weak?

So wanting peace of mind and happiness in your family makes you weak?
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
No matter how much you trust your wife please do a DNA test. No woman or man can be trusted this days . The ones who trust too much are the ones who get the most painful heartbreak at the end. BE WISE
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by GURION: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
I won't wait for free one sef. Will gladly pay for it.

It's something that should be a standard procedure for every childbirth . . . and it is not always about lack of trust.

Too many evil/incompetent nurses end up switching babies.
The enhanced version can also alert you to any disorders/diseases/allergies the baby might be predisposed to, so that you can take preventive measures to shield the baby from it/them.

It's not always solely about determining the woman's fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mariopgomery(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Earthquake1:

Everybody wants peace of mind but that doesn't mean you have to swallow another mans vomit. Its people like you that make these girls bold enough to impose another man's pregnancy on their husbands cus dey feel they won't be caught. BE WISE

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Earthquake1: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Mariopgomery:

Everybody wants peace of mind but that doesn't mean you have to swallow another mans vomit. Its people like you that make these girls bold enough to impose another man's pregnancy on their husbands cus dey feel they won't be caught. BE WISE

What ever rocks your boat, I've had my own opinion you can have yours.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by samwise99(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Integrityfarms:
If am a woman, once my hubby agrees to take the kids for paternity test, I won't utter a word but once the results are out and he is sure he owns all the kids, I will sue for divorce for he never trusted me.

Hollywood Movies!!
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Mavrick2012: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2017
mhizesther:

Wow...why then did u get married to her?
didn't notice dirty stuffs till after marriage.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by babalonimi: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Y wud I when my baby look as if I vomit her
grin
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by nkemchineke: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Integrityfarms:
so if Dangote is ur husband..u will divorce him?
My dear...girls don't divorce rich men. Why should it even pain u that he wants to be assured. Except u have a hidden agenda.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by nkemchineke: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Very wrong statistical assertion.
who said it's wrong.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Emusan(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
For me no DNA test once my child refuses to eat DOG MEAT I'll know for sure s/he isn't my child.

That's my own DNA test cool cool cool
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by nkemchineke: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
najaka:
It's not an accept or a reject more of a trust. I don't need it.
because u are not a man. Every sensible man should do it. It's just like someone saying they have paid money to ur account and u don't check your account to confirm it's there.
For peace of mind, you have to check.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by nellyelitz(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is not good for our ladies cool
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by IMASTEX: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
MadCow1:
Why not..

angry

And it may not just be to catch a cheating spouse, what if your baby was switched at birth.
Gbam
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by Decryptor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
i feel its a situation that seems to affect the men more than the women (they seem to frown so much at this idea of DNA paternity testing and i wonder why)

Why won't they frown at it? When all 99% of them do is to open their borehole for any male bucket to fetch!
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by HERSLEY(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
chinex276:
I will... me no trust anyone
even me baby? undecided
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by 2loadedguy: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2020
Earthquake1:

At the detriment of not even willing to be sure u are the true father? U are not only weak but a sisi and u should be dragged in the mud.
Re: Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? by 2loadedguy: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Truth is some men don't mind and would even push their wives to play away match cos they know they are infertile. I actually have a friend that confided in me after 10 years of marriage that he won't mind if his wife does it in secret in as much as his shame is covered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Overcome Language Barrier In Marriage? / What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / How Children With Responsible Parents Suddenly Becoming Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.