Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo (36711 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by asiga(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
NK the disrespectful boy part 1
We are watching.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:

nwokem je no du ani!

what do u mean eh??

who gave adama the right to confer titles when there is igwe??

u r definitely not from anambra state talk more of nri!

Stop giving those kids who don't know the way to their father's house in the village nor ever attended any umunna meeting in their villages
They don't even understand the Omambala culture that links most of Anambra, Enugu, our beloved Igala brothers who have never prayed to be separated from each other has ever existed before Nnamdi kanu was conceived.
Nnamdi kanu albino came and they want to rewrite our history because they know nothing about about our culture.
Onitsha, Awka, Nibo, Nise, Aguleri, Agulu, Amawbia etc still have some Igala influences but they don't know.
Nnamdi kanu must be cursed and punished for desecrating our most revered culture, I'm not undermining my Aro brothers from mostly the eastern part of the state.
I've not even seen that idiot visiting any Aro stronghold in Orumba.
Soon, Orizu of Nnewi will give same treatment Obi of Onitsha had given him.
Then Nri kingdom gives him that final problem he wants

1 Like

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by nwaanambra1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop giving those kids who don't know the way to their father's house in the village nor ever attended any umunna meeting in their villages
They don't even understand the Omambala culture that links most of Anambra, Enugu, our beloved Igala brothers who have never prayed to be separated from each other has ever existed before Nnamdi kanu was conceived.
Nnamdi kanu albino came and they want to rewrite our history because they know nothing about about our culture.
Onitsha, Awka, Nibo, Nise, Aguleri, Agulu, Amawbia etc still have some Igala influences but they don't know.
Nnamdi kanu must be cursed and punished for desecrating our most revered culture, I'm not undermining my Aro brothers from mostly the eastern part of the state.
I've not even seen that idiot visiting any Aro stronghold in Orumba.
Soon, Orizu of Nnewi will give same treatment Obi of Onitsha had given him.
Then Nri kingdom gives h that final problem he wants

HOW WILL HE VISIT ARO STRONGHOLD? DOES HE KNOW OMENANA?

THE ALBINO DID NOT GROW UP IN IGBOLAND - ALL THESE DRAMA YOU SEE HIM PERFORMING IS TO FOOL AND IMPRESS HIS JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED IPOD YOUTHS! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Mortiple(m): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu and the Eze Nri are clowns.

While Kanu is busy forcing Biafra down our throat, Eze Nri is busy propagating his Igbo-Jew falacy.

Historically, majority of Imo people particularly my good people of Owerri do not share Nri ancestry because we are the heartland of Igboland. While we are Igbo aborigines, Nri and their kinds are settlers (Oru) from wherever.

Let the dance of shame in the market square begin. Ndi iberibe!!!

1 Like

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by luluman: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
RisingSun1:
Is like this old traditional rulers don't know that we now have a new leader in the east Nnamdi Kanu.

We revered him now more than any traditional, political or religious leader.

He is the chosen one.

Oppose him and go six fit down

Revolution is coming
Why don't you take a critical look at what you just said.What differenciates you from the terrorists ? if you are ready to put anybody 6 ft down because he won't follow your KANU.Its understandable if Book Haram says that, but from you?....
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Primebuilders(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
What elder of nowadays don't know is that the youth have taken over power and leadership from them

2 Likes

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
For those close to albino Nnamdi kanu, tell him more native ndi Anambra are already getting pissed off because of his conducts of late.
Better he keeps quiet and stop moving around and talking trash than creating more enemies.
dude shut the Bleep up! Stop making noise on a public forum...where are u in Anambra ? .I'd like us to see ,at least to confirm that u are not a Yoruba man.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by NaijaOrNothing: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
RisingSun1:
Is like this old traditional rulers don't know that we now have a new leader in the east Nnamdi Kanu.

He is the chosen one.

Revolution is coming

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:

HOW WILL HE VISIT ARO STRONGHOLD? DOES HE KNOW OMENANA?

THE ALBINO DID NOT GROW UP IN IGBOLAND - ALL THESE DRAMA YOU SEE HIM PERFORMING IS TO FOOL AND IMPRESS HIS JOBLESS AND FRUSTRATED IPOD YOUTHS! cheesy cheesy
He's a big time eediot only useful to those culpable miscreants
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Mckennedy: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Godson333:
Nri community in Aniocha Local Government Area of Anambra has threatened to sue Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), for alleged taboo in Nri culture.

Chief Ifeanyi Onyesoh, the Personal Assistant to Eze Obidiegwu Onyesoh, the traditional ruler of Nri community, announced the plan to journalists in Awka on Thursday.

He said the people were angry over Kanu’s alleged misconduct.

Onyesoh said Kanu with his wife, Uchechi, and supporters visited the palace of Eze Nri on July 19 and a shrine against the tradition of the people.

He noted Nri ancient Kingdom is the cradle of Igbo civilisation, whose culture is revered in the five southeast states of Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Anambra as well as Igbo communities in Delta and Rivers.

Onyesoh said on July 18, a day before Kanu’s visit, 12 young people came to the palace of Eze Nri requesting for an appointment with the traditional ruler for Kanu.

“I was the person that received them and so I told them to go and come back with a written letter so that they will get official reply from the palace since the delegation looked unusual, in that there was no titled person among them.

“At this point they all left and what we saw the next day was Kanu visiting Nri community with a huge crowd of his supporters.

He (Kanu) went straight to the house of one Chief Shadrack Mbanefo, a subject to the traditional ruler of Nri.

“The feelers we later got, was that the said Mbanefo claimed he handed over the `Offo Nri ’, (symbol of royalty) to Kanu, and even allowed Kanu to visit the historic “Ohianwehi forest” revered as “forest of life” by Igbo tradition.

“This forest is believed to be the place the first burnt offering was offered by the Jewish Igbo ancestors when they migrated from Israel more than 2,000 years ago,’’ he said.

Onyesoh said Nri people considered Kanu’s conduct as a taboo because no high profile visitor entered the community without first visiting the traditional ruler let alone a sacred place without the knowledge of the ruler.

He expressed regret that Kanu and his supporters after visiting Mbanefo returned to the entrance gate of the palace and tried to force it open.

“It was this unruly conduct that made the traditional ruler to telephone the security agents who responded promptly and dispersed Kanu and his supporters.’’

Onyesoh said the people regarded Kanu’s action as an affront on their values and so resolved not to sweep the matter under the carpet.

“It is a taboo in Nri and equally against the Anambra State Traditional Rulers’ Council Law for a high profile visitor to visit a community without first paying homage to the traditional ruler.

“The people of Nri and her traditional ruler are not against Nnamdi Kanu and his agitation/aspiration but what we cannot take is for Kanu to come and mess up the Nri culture and tradition under whatever motive.

“The community will drag him to customary court to ensure that nobody else gives such insult to the community and its heritage,’’ he said.

Reminded that Kanu visited Nri to receive `Offo Nri title’ like the late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu and MASSOB leader Chief Ralph Uwazuruike both Biafra agitators, Onyesoh said “if Kanu wants a title, Eze Nri is not aware of such aspiration.

“If Kanu indeed met with anybody and claimed he was given `Offo Nri’, it means he is seeking the title through the back door and for the title he claimed was given to him by `Adama’ (Mbanefo ), a servant to Eze Nri, is a nullity.

“My advice to Kanu is for him to first step up actions to amend his ways to synchronise with the values and culture of Igbo people which he is stampeding in the name of agitation.

“Nri is the ancestral home of all Igbo people and for him to visit Nri in the manner he did means he has no knowledge of Igbo tradition and culture.

“So, he must first study Igbo tradition and culture and properly be advised before he misleads himself.’’

Source NAN

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/igbo-community-to-sue-kanu-for-alleged-taboo/

JUNK
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
dude shut the Bleep up! Stop making noise on a public forum...where are u in Anambra ? .I'd like us to see ,at least to confirm that u are not a Yoruba man.
Old road Nkpor, date and time.
We go snap pics tire.
Don't disappoint me like other miscreants
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
nwaanambra1:

e nweghi right i jum dat ajuju! as nwa afo anambra state amalum omena anambra gburugburu!

di ka nsi kwu na mbu, i bughi nwa afo Nri! period!
stfu!,if you are not from NRI,then kindly stay away from her affairs in relation to this issue .I guess you are chino,the dimkpa umu aka from uga,kindly respect yourself... I don't give no shit about Anambra politics .So carry that your politics elsewhere and don't mix it up with the Biafra struggle.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Codes151(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
yemmight:
This is the kind of person you made your leader. Very arrogant. We we all leave to witness the downfall of Kanu.
not just him! Igbos are! More reason nigeria passed through Niger delta to Bleep them up! Cuz the fool ojukwu said we were Biafra and never for once met us to reach an agreement.... we kept quiet and let the fool fool himself...

This hediot is doing same! Well, I'd rather divide alone than stick with this Igbos! If we must divide, it's not going to b called Biafra.. neither will I approve a country with this foolish boy namdi being relevant

1 Like

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by ruggedtimi(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
RisingSun1:

He is the chosen one.

Revolution is coming
when e go start...no run oh
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
stfu!,if you are not from NRI,then kindly stay away from her affairs in relation to this issue .I guess you are chino,the dimkpa umu aka from uga,kindly respect yourself... I don't give no shit about Anambra politics .So carry that your politics elsewhere and don't mix it up with the Biafra struggle.
Date and time, old road Nkpor, don't disappoint me like those other fools who backed off
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Old road Nkpor, date and time.
We go snap pics tire.
Don't disappoint me like other miscreants
Choose your time and date...And then the venue.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
You STFU, are you from Nri or Aguleri?
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
You STFU, are you from Nri or Aguleri?
It looks like you can't comprehend things clearly, olodo did I say that I'm from AGULERI?More reason why I want us to see ,so as to asses who truly is a miscreant in real life.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
Choose your time and date...And then the venue.
I gave the challenge first, your date, time and venue along old road Nkpor
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
It looks like you can't comprehend things clearly, olodo did I say that I'm from AGULERI?More reason why I want us to see ,so as to asses who truly is a miscreant in real life.
Itiboribo, why calling somebody out then?
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by KemjikaEme: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm totally disappointed with these Nri people and their thirst to ascribe igbo origin, civilization and principles to Nri origin.
I guess they don't realize that they were originally migrants connected to Igala ancestry and people.
They are huge Revisionist and supremacist in Igbo land.
May i remind them that Nri is neither the origin of Igbo people nor descendants of Jewish people.
This is basic knowledge to students of Igbo history.
As an Igbo,i want the creation of Biafra but stuffs like this make me feel like Biafra is a Joke.
It's sad! Very pathetic!
A house divided can't stand!

1 Like

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
I gave the challenge first, your date, time and venue along old road Nkpor
Nope ,I challenged you first ,but I will oblige you this time.
Date:29th July
Time:4pm
Venue :MacDonald fast food.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by IgboSubmarine: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
One of the greatest weakness of IPOB is lack of diplomacy.

Where is the video evidence of this case

You just believe every trash that makes you happy
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
[b][/b][quote auth toor=midfinger post=58898074]It looks like you can't comprehend things clearly, olodo did I say that I'm from AGULERI?More reason why I want us to see ,so as to asses who truly is a miscreant in real life.[ quote][b]
midfinger:
It looks like you can't comprehend things clearly, olodo did I say that I'm from ' who truly is a miscreant in real life.
asses, obviously one of the dumbest 'miscreants we're talking about
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Tobbyfitz: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
yemmight:
This is the kind of person you made your leader. Very arrogant. We we all leave to witness the downfall of Kanu.
U are a fool n close your dirty mouth....
I am from Nri so this idiot was Paid by obiano to start talking silly.
Nwata anaghi agwo Ara toro ya
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by KemjikaEme: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
hilroy:
Good some Igbos that knows their culture and traditiin are waking up to the scam called Cownu. How can you say you are fighting for Igbo cause and outrightly disrespect the most revered throne in Igboland?

The ancestors are angry at Kanu and his downfall is very near
There is no 'most revered throne' in Igboland. Igbos are largely republican with a few pre colonial igbo Priest kings
Colonialism in Igboland kind of elevated the pre colonial kingdoms while putting down the fragmented republican groups.
Igbo land doesn't recognize any singular supreme throne apart from the groups that fall under the Nri hegemony. Nri throne is inconsequential in my area of Igbo land.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Yyeske(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
Nope ,I challenged you first ,but I will oblige you this time.
Date:29th July
Time:4pm
Venue :MacDonald fast food.
Onye gba oso, nne ya.
Just don't disappoint
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by IgboSubmarine: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
RisingSun1:

He is the chosen one.

Revolution is coming

Why do you believe a news that has no video evidence

Go back to your post in the first page and paste these words below

" PRESENT VIDEO EVIDENCE OF THOSE WHO MADE THIS COMMENT."

Do this and watch the Afonjas look stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by Tobbyfitz: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
He's a big time eediot only useful to those culpable miscreants

You are the worst miscreant
Bastardized creature
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by IgboSubmarine: 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
midfinger:
I wouldn't want to go down the messy lane of unveiling everything about my town NRI in the open here,but for clarity sake;this onyeshos' should be mindful of issues as these.Adama(Akamkpisi),right from inception has the power to confer such titles ,so this is no issue, and the igwe should not let itself used by the politicians in Anambra.

Why should you believe a news without video evidence

All this propaganda can't succeed against IPOB.

Go back to your post and ask for a video evidence
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by midfinger(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Onye gba oso, nne ya.
Make sure to keep your own side of the deal,you chose old road NKPOR,and I indulged you.
Re: Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo by IgboSubmarine: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Amarabae:
No. Its not fake.
Always live in reality, instead of fantasy.
Self determination is a noble movement in UN constitution but Ipob should not be shooting yourselves in the legs all the time by some of their methodologies.

You are very funny to believe something that has no video back

Something one hopeless blogger can conjure.

You need to grow up and stop believing things you hear about those you hate without first looking at facts and figures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyebanji Presents Operational Vehicles, Gadgets To Ekiti Police (Photos) / The Look On Saraki's Face At Buhari's Book Launch - Photos / Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.